Deja's Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macol
macol
2 Followers

Lost in my world and transfixed by her dancing, I had almost forgotten I had only seen a part performance, more acts and scenes in loss of her dress, then thong and final scene before she joined me on the chaise longue. Lisa reaching back to undo her zip reminded me the best parts of the play were to come.

Zip undone, a hip wriggle and Lisa's dress was at her ankles. Her left hand did double time, caressed her breasts and excited her nipples, while her right slid down her stomach. All but its middle finger curled back as it slipped beneath her thong's gusset, arched it away from her body and began caressing her clit. She withdrew it, put it to her lips, kissed it, inched it between her lips and eased it back and forth as she licked and sucked her nectar from it. Still seemingly unseeing eyes but the hint of a smile as her finger returned for more nectar. Accompanied by faster pumping if her finger between her lips and slurping sounds as she lapped her nectar, several return journeys later her hands finally moved to her hips, flicked the bows and her thong fell to the floor.

Her left hand deserted her breasts, slid down and fingers and thumb parted her pussy lips, wet, swollen pink clit to the fore. I expected her right hand to resume caressing it, more tasting her nectar but her middle finger slid beneath her and eased into her awaiting, warm, wet cavern. A slow finger-fuck just to half finger length rapidly eased into a fast one, faint, "Mmm," she withdrew her finger and it made its upward journey to awaiting lips above. Seeming unseeing eyes did see; a lone half-raised eyebrow and jiggling fingers silently asked if I wanted more inside her at journey's end and I nodded affirmatively. Middle finger extended, she curled the rest to form an arrowhead, thumb pressed into their backs, and bent forward as the formation slid to half middle finger depth. Her pace as she eased the arrowhead up and down and depth increased to knuckles, a whisker from a fast fist-fuck. Another faint, "Mmm," fingers withdrawn, each kissed and sucked and their return journey. Hand arched over her left, index finger extended, it began massaging her clit slowly and gently, lurched into overdrive, flicking her clit this way and that, her eyes closed, her hips gyrated faster and she yelled, "Oh yes, yes, yes." Her hands and body stilled, a moment of enjoying her afterglow, and nothing said as she joined me on the chaise longue.

Back to the chaise longue's end, I twisted my legs and thighs sideways as Lisa lay down, head on my thighs as directed. "No," I said. "Feet on the feet on the floor and legs spread as close to lateral splits as you can. No head movement, don't try to swallow all my hot, hard, cock, 'Suck me off' meant suck and lick it while you finger your tits and clit and finger fuck yourself. No teasing except to hold off coming until you know it'll be a humungous orgasm, preferably a multiple, time it or them with me coming and much louder vocals as far as you can with my cock in your gob when we come. Now get on with bringing us to our climaxes."

Lisa did not look up at me as she dutifully obeyed. Feet on the floor, thighs spread wide, my bell-end and as much of its shaft as 'No head movement' allowed in her mouth, her tongue and hands went into action. Her tongue danced on my sensitive spot, paused for her to suck my shaft, draw a little more into her mouth, then release as the dance resumed and she knew she could make me come in a flash but backed off. Her left hand spread her pussy lips, her right fingered her clit and finger-fucked. Unable to taste her nectar, her hand made return journeys to massage nectar into her breasts and used the opportunities to flick, squeeze and pull her nipples. Dry skinned bronzed breasts were soon shimmering gold, coated with a film of nectar thickening with each hand visit and mercurially merging into sparkling droplets. Her tongue slowed and fingers curled into their arrowhead, she pounded them more than knuckle deep into her pussy but not full fist-fuck depth. Legs almost at right angles to her body, she pressed her back into the chaise longue and feet into the floor, arching her pussy upward and ensuring I had a clear view of her arrowhead glistening as she withdrew it and pounding back into her. Her hips bucked, fingers withdrew from the fuck to brush and flick her clit ever faster and her tongue unleashed all her skills. Perfect timing, her pelvis leapt from the chaise longue and thumped back onto it as I felt my first jerk. Her pelvis hammered up and down, mine bucked, jets of come shot into her mouth, I yelled, "Oh, yes," and a muffled one of, "Yes, yes, yes, blast it down my throat," followed by several repeats of, "Yes, yes, yes," reverberated from my groins and through my body. Our bodies stilled and she licked and sucked my cock, lapping up every drop of cum. She paused before slowly extracting my cock from her mouth, looked up at me, put a nectar-coated finger to her lips in a 'Shush' sign and nodded 'Yes' and 'No.'

"You chose to be mute, I didn't say you couldn't speak," I said.

Lisa flicked an eyebrow skyward nonchalantly, sucked nectar off her fingers suggestively and asked, "Did my master's slave please him?" meekly.

Black pools were still inviting me to drown in them and oozing sex as I looked into them. "You know you did and can drop the slave role now, Lisa. Enormous black pupils and thick red pouty lips, obvious you enjoyed it and are still turned on."

"Yep," Lisa admitted. "Forceful directions when I got on here surprised me, you were really getting in to it. Glad you yelled at the end, tad of vocals won't go amiss, emphasise your delight as I feel you shoot your load into whichever part of me. I had a heavenly humungous multiple orgasm."

"Not surprised given the stick you gave your nipples, clit and pussy," I mumbled. "Looked rougher than I'd do and I sure didn't expect the almost fist-fucks."

"Roughish but not as rough as it looked, single finger would've looked pathetic given the size of your cock and would do zilch for me." Lisa giggled. "Hell you recover fast, stirrings already, soon be another hard-on. May have dropped the slave role but you're still in control and had better decide what you want to do with your impending stiffy."

"Bed, make love tenderly, me on top or you in the doggie pose if tenderness becomes more boisterous."

"Hmm," Lisa mumbled thoughtfully. "I'll have to shower at some point; covered in pussy juice, warm night, our body heat, I'll stink by morning."

"I'll give you a post-coital soaping all over."

Lisa laughed. "That'll guarantee another stiffy for manual, oral, vaginal or anal relief."

Tenderness in bed became boisterous, doggie-style fuck, Lisa's shower, a fuck with me on top and our first full day together ended as we fell asleep in each other's arms.

macol
macol
2 Followers