Deja's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macol
macol
2 Followers

I withdrew my fingers from their delicious, welcoming, cavern, soaped her inner thighs, legs and feet, put my head back, kissed her clit softly, a little harder and brought my tongue into play as she moved forward to stand over me. No finger-fuck, just eating clit, short meal, Lisa's hips went crazy and she yelled, "Oh, fuck!" Her voice softened. "Don't stop, next orgasm in a sec, bigger, better and multiple, blow my brains out." She pressed harder, yelled, "Oh, fuck!" again and pulled away. "Mmm, s-o-h good, delicious, three singles and a final mind-blowing multiple orgasm are enough for now, more in our after dinner all-nighter."

I eased back from between Lisa's legs, stood up and kissed her. "Glad I passed muster."

"And some; pushed my buttons to the max." Lisa laughed. "Well, button, my awaiting very swollen clit, rating of at least fifty out of ten. Our shower and ratings have proved we're sexually compatible, have fabulous first-rate sex and it'll be one hell of a holiday if we're still together on departure day. I'll never forget this shower whatever our futures hold, you driving my clit, pussy and me crazy will be a treasured memory."

"Reckon you studied psychology," I mumbled distractedly. "Far from relaxed in our stripping saga and when we got in the shower, surprise of putting my cock up your pussy promptly negated relaxing; blowjob got me most of the way and what I just did got me all the way. I really wanted to do it and it feels perfectly natural and normal for us to be standing here naked, certainly don't feel a prat," I paused and looked down, "About my raging hard-on. Yes, sexually compatible, fabulous first-rate sex, hell of a holiday if we last the duration, never forget this episode, whatever our futures, it'll be a very treasured memory."

"Never studied psychology," Lisa confirmed. "Instinct, intuition, logic and sense, guess it partly explains my nickname -- knowing how far I can push the other side and promptly doing it. Strips sorted nudity, natural to touch each other in the shower, wanted to feel your monster in my pussy, us to know how it felt and you to twig you'd hit a homerun on first strike, hole in one in golf." She giggled. "After that, blowjob and short, sharp, lecture to drum home room share meant room and bods as a couple living together."

"Pussy muscle tightening and relaxing was very arousing massage, longer session and you'd make me come," I mused. "Still felt tight relaxed, surprised how deliciously virginally tight you are when I finger-fucked you, amazing you slid my cock in so easily and that you could do the muscle clenching. Yes, you've drummed it home and relaxed me."

"Sure can make you come." Lisa giggled. "I'll give you a muscle wank tomorrow night if we haven't fallen out. You on your back, me sitting on your steeled shaft, both absolutely still except for me fingering my boobs and clit to give you visual and me physical arousal while my pussy muscles do the biz. Exercises keep it tight, have to do a lot more if your monster becomes a regular visitor or it'll stretch it, end up not touching the sides and I'll be a slapper with horse's not whore's cunt."

Lisa put her hands on her head, arched her back, stretched and thrust her delicious 36Cs toward me. "Dress, have dinner, then our first rampant sex all-nighter. No undies, sexy dress and high heels for me, no undies, shirt, trousers and shoes for you, mutual turn-ons knowing it's all the other is wearing. We'll be hornier than hell when we hit the sheets." She winked impishly. "Shoe removal and footsie under the table allowed, advantage to you, toes on bare pussy, best mine will do is feel a trouser-clamped rock-hard monster." She giggled. "Promise I won't make you come, embarrassment of a huge wet patch when you leave the restaurant. You can make me come, I'll let you know by facial expressions, promise I won't yell."

I laughed. "Lawyers are considered smart and straight-laced; you're certainly the former and certainly not the latter. Would you like my toes to make you come?"

"Told you I'm an uninhibited, oversexed, horny bitch," Lisa replied. "Not a stereotype, nor are you, associated cops with randy gits getting their rocks off watching porn they confiscate and any other sexy evidence in the cops' clubroom or whatever but not DCIs with being so good at sex. Yes, toes making me come would be a huge turn-on, our secret sexual naughtiness in a public restaurant." She stepped out of the shower, turned, gave my bum a thwack and disappeared into the bedroom.

Sexy dress was understatement; semi-transparent, very little of it and a large bulge promptly developed in my trousers. Lisa giggled, said she was very flattered she turned me on so easily and that we'd wait for truncheon flaccidity before going down to dinner.

Lisa was very cool while we ate our starters, solid cross-examination about my work, ex-wife and past in exchange for which she told me about herself. Her mood changed when she felt my foot on her ankle as our main course arrived -- girlish giggles as she thanked our waiter. My foot inched up, her ebony eyes opened wide, one feathery eyebrow rose briefly, she winked very slowly, smirked impishly and mouthed a silent, "Oh, yes." Toes on her knee, it arched outward, Lisa spread her legs wide to afford maximum access. My foot slid along her inner thigh, found her awaiting pussy, thrust forward by her splits and my toes began gently massaging her warm, wet clit. She prattled about her last holiday in a louder voice, mundane easily overheard conversation to camouflage what was happening under the table, and let me know I had hit the spot by slow winks, smiles, licking her food suggestively and sliding her fork back and forth between her lips. My 'Monster' as she called it had long since been rock hard, battling for freedom from my trousers and oozing pre-cum when I felt her toes toying with it. I signalled she had hit the spot and concentrated on bringing her close to coming, then backed off -- determined to make her wait until after dessert and coffee, let her come just before we went up to our room and see if she could cope with releasing her pent-up frustration without yelling. When my moment came, Lisa's body stiffened, her eyes opened wide, fixed on mine in a wild stare, jet-black swollen pupils engulfed the surrounding dark brown irises, her lips thickened and reddened and she stifled a muffled gasp. Eyes half closed, her head fell back and her lips parted in a very smug, satisfied, smile.

As soon as I closed the door of our room, Lisa kicked off her shoes, commanded "Shoes off, clothes on, seduction scene slowly undressing each other on the bed or get naked and in bed, you choose."

"Former will seem artificial after our foreplay in the restaurant, latter, please." No sooner had I said it than Lisa's dress was around her ankles.

"Made me wait until after coffee to come to see if I'd break my promise and scream, you're evil," Lisa teased. "Wasn't sure you'd do a toe-job but it proved you're relaxed. Thanks a zillion, fab humungous multiple orgasm, major struggle to keep my promise."

"You enjoyed waiting," I quipped and laughed. "You obviously relished the prospect, your knee shot sideways when my toes touched it, inward thigh journey felt a right angle to your body, legs spread extremely wide. Your very dextrous toes nearly made me come umpteen times, you're evil too."

"Better splits than you battling between my thighs and I'll make sure you come soon enough." Lisa kicked her dress away, dropped to the floor in front-back splits, rose, dropped in lateral splits, looked up and grinned. "I couldn't get them quite as wide sitting in the restaurant." She sat up; her left leg rose and rested behind her neck, foot dangling on her right shoulder. "Can do it with both," she demonstrated, then bent forward, stomach flat on her legs, hands stretched forward above the tips of her toes, sat up, pushed down with her fingers and toes, arched her back and curled her body into a bridge supported by finger and toe tips. She stood up and bent over to touch her toes, upper body pressed into her legs, an inverted 'U,' giant hairpin and giggled. "Gives you an eyeful of pussy, great pose for a straight fuck or anal but it has to be quickie, can't take the blood rush to my head for very long. Bendy bod, I can do more sex positions than the Kama Sutra." She stood upright, scampered to the bed and clambered under the duvet. "Come on, get naked, in bed with me and let's begin our first night of unbridled rampant sex."

"So bendy I bet you can lick your clit, Lisa," I muttered as I climbed into bed beside her.

"My secret for the mo, do it for a foreplay treat if I can," Lisa teased and laughed. "If so, it's far less easy than a guy sucking his protruding hard-on." She rolled onto her side, pulled me onto mine, slid an arm under my neck, cuddled into me and kissed me. No comparison with her kisses in the shower, emotion, real passion, flooded into me as her tongue went crazy, her breathing deepened and her hips circled and pushed into me harder and faster. She eased the duvet back as her lips moved slowly down my throat to my chest for them, her tongue and teeth to caress, lick and nibble my erect nipples and moved slowly down, throwing off the duvet en route, finally reaching my pre-cum anticipatory oozing awaiting tent pole. She kissed its tip softly, down its shaft, back up, down again and on to kiss, lick and suck my balls. She worked back up, inched her lips over my swollen bell-end and her tongue explored and tasted it and each new intake of shaft as she buried my cock deeper until her lips pressed hard into my pubes. Her tongue eased into an ever-changing pattern -- a variation of the shower's gentlest of contact to firmest pressure and snail's to cheetah's pace -- as she eased her head back and forth and slid my cock between her warm, wet, lips in and out of the moist cavern beyond. Each time a jerk signalled I was about to come, she backed off, returned to her routine and kept repeating the process; heavenly ecstasy and hellish frustration, delights of what Lisa was doing and desperate to shoot my load.

"Please let me come," I wailed. "Driving me crazy, absolutely delicious but pleasure is turning to pain, feels as if my balls and cock will implode not explode, Lisa."

Lisa had saved the best for last. She briefly resumed snail's pace, accelerated to cheetah's rapidly and I don't know what she did with her tongue but the sensation as she pumped my cock in and out of her mouth was unbelievably arousing, erotic and sensual. My hips bucked wildly, her hands grabbed my bum, she slid a finger into it and pulled me hard into her face to keep my cock at maximum depth. Exhaled pants of hot breath gushed past my heaving shaft, sharp jerks as its bell-end pumped high-pressure jets of milky cum into her depths. I thought the ecstasy would never end until the last spurt shot from my steeled pole and its rigidity began to weaken. Freed from her mouth, Lisa kissed and licked it and inched her lips and tongue back up to mine.

"Have to last longer before begging," Lisa complained. "Quickie in my book, adore giving head for ages."

"Doubt I can," I confessed. "Best blowjob ever, absolutely fantastic, sheer heaven, no idea what you did with your tongue at the end, unbelievably arousing, erotic and sensual, didn't expect a finger up my bum but it added to the mind-blowing experience. You're an expert, is it natural talent or did your ex teach you?"

"Natural," Lisa confirmed. "Horny bitch tarted herself up to look five years older and bought her first Rabbits at thirteen, one for pussy, the other to practice blowjobs and both bigger than my ex or you. Kept it legal, saved my virginity until my sixteenth birthday, fourteen and a half when I gave him my first blowjob. Rabbit meant I didn't gag but no bunny feedback, no idea if my technique was crap. He didn't tell me its pluses and minuses aloud; his cock and body did silently." She paused and frowned thoughtfully. "We'd dated for a while, I was sure I was in love and desperate to give him and his cock all the pleasure I could and feel I'd given myself. That desperation, those urges, let me feel what aroused and pleased his cock and him, adapted bunny technique accordingly and experimented in future blowjobs to build up a repertoire. Same desperation, urges, with you a mo ago, felt what your cock and you wanted, instant plus or minus reaction, so easy to adapt to fit its and your bill without either noticing the minuses. Took a chance on our room share, paid off, not a whore, really wanted to give you that blowjob, taking a chance you think I am a whore by taking control to cram in all I can before morning perchance you dump me. I'll abandon control if you don't, be my normal self, a less pushy oversexed very horny bitch."

"Childhood sweethearts," I muttered. "Together nine years, past puberty into adulthood and seemingly for life, must have hit you very hard when your ex walked out. I'm very flattered and honoured you felt the same urges and my monster and I certainly felt them, perfect technique and it and I felt you giving yourself. I've had the same urges and I hope you've felt them. I know you're not a whore and sussed you're cramming it in but no need, cast iron guarantee I won't dump you in the morning."

"Yes, hit me hard, knew something was wrong for months, naïvely believed pressure and problems at work I knew existed, c'est la vie." Lisa shrugged her shoulders. "Nine years of me, his only sexual experience, couldn't resist a blonde bimbo three inches shorter than me with twin 38Es, all tits, no brain, offering her bod on a plate. I reckon he'll come begging when her 38E and bod's other novelties wear off but he'll be out of luck. He's done me two favours, realisation we'd drifted from teen sex to pseudo marriage but weren't a true item and it'd be our holiday, I'd be in bed with him not you. Whatever happens between us, you've done me favours too, what I've felt tonight has proved my ex and I weren't and aren't meant to be and proved what and how I can feel."

Lisa flashed a smile. "Apropos techniques, we must show or tell each other if they're not pushing buttons to the max; it'll be repeated if we don't and doom us to below par for the duration of our relationship. We must also let each other know the limits for gentle and rough, latter more important for me, your knowing how rough you can be with my boobs and how fast and hard you can fuck my pussy and bum. Appearance not technique, obvious you haven't had sex since your divorce, lost pride in your pubes. I'd like bald scrotum, lip wide strip round the root of your penis for blowjobs and tad of Amazon jungle canopy deforestation, shorter pubes, for a clear view of your delicious monster, please. I'll do it if you trust me; have to be a razor on your scrotum, it or wax around your penis root. Brave wax and you can repay the pain I cause you by waxing my pussy; I do it every few days, prickly stubble grows fast, full grown pubes take forever."

"On the first point, you've done me a favour, awakened feelings I thought died with my marriage," I said. "On the second, your techniques have been fabulous so far but, yes, failure to show or say means the same next time ad infinitum. Of course I trust you with a razor and you can wax round the root, only fair I know what pain you feel whether I wax your pussy or not. If I do, intimacy and you trusting me will give me a raging hard-on applying wax, ripping it off will make me flaccid as hell but I'll have a very good excuse to kiss your pussy better and it'll make me rock hard again. I don't think I'd like being bald on the pube trim issue."

"Men are naturally hairy, your chest isn't overly but your pubes are dense Amazon jungle, bald would be over the top, reduce your masculinity, you're a very handsome sexy hunk," Lisa said. "Tad of shortening, vertical strip would be good and one ending in just a 'V' or one widened into an arrowhead above and pointing at your delicious monster, a 'Look at me, here I am, come and get me' sign, would turn me on but maybe you're not up for that."

"Do whatever pleases you," I said. "Rather my pubes turned you on than off and I can leave what you do as is or let them grow if we fall out. Time I set out on the journey to savour the delights of your bald pussy and its delicious juice."

I lavished Lisa's boobs with kisses and caresses, revelled in her perfect rounded mounds surrendered firmness to malleable softness with each kiss and touch, licked around her delicious browny areolas and their delightful little bumps and licked, nibbled and sucked her erect nipples. Swollen and hard as they were, they enlarged and hardened, seemingly aroused and excited by my attention and Lisa's loudening murmurs of delight. Her hips swung into their characteristic rhythmic circling -- barely noticeable, slow and sensual, quickening with increased arousal, her pussy would be oozing its delicious juice when I reached it. I inched down to kiss and tongue her navel, lingered there and made her wait for me to move on to her anxiously awaiting pussy. Glistening droplets of pussy juice on swollen pink lips and a snail-trail of juices trickling down and dripping slowly onto the sheet greeted my arrival; proof Lisa was very turned on. I eased my lips and tongue down the first dash of pussy cleavage and worked down, licking off all the juices as gently and softly as I could, hoping she would barely be aware I had made contact but thrilled by certainty I had. Untainted by shower water, pure pussy juice was even more delicious, a delicate, sweet, flavour, nectar begging to be drunk as fast as rivulets appeared. The essence of her and her femininity, my thought their taste matched how I felt about her, delicate and sweet beneath her directness and feistiness, prompted awareness I was rock hard and oozing pre-cum in a steady dribble. I explored her pussy cleft softly with my tongue, gently parted its lips, parted them more and slid my tongue into her pussy to taste her slightly sugary succulence at source. I slid my tongue in and out and circled it slowly, licking and tasting all it could reach, withdrew it and eased it forward to her swollen, wet, hard, clit. My tongue teased it gently, launched into constantly changing direction, pressure and speed broken by occasional sucks, testing and feeling what turned her on most while I waited for her moans and circling hips to signal she was about to come. When they did, I backed off fleetingly to ensure she didn't and then ensured she did. Her hips bucked and heaved wildly and her soft moans became yells of delight the first time, by the sixth, her hips writhed like a whirling dervish and she bellowed, "Oh, oh, oh." The eighth was frenzied, her body jerked in frenetic spasms, she screamed, "Oh, oh, oh," repeatedly and a final, "Fucking fantastic!"

Lisa's body went limp as she pulled away. "Enough! Series of multiple orgasms; last were humungous, best I've ever had, electrified my pussy and whole body, absolutely delicious and mind-blowing. I want your monster rod in my pussy now, fuck me hard and fast!" She paused and growled, "No, too turned on, I'll fuck you, on your back, I'll ride you, be in control, let you know my hard and fast limits for the future."

Positioned as directed, Lisa knelt astride me, reached to aim my pole and as soon as it made contact with her dripping wet pussy lips, let go, sat down and drove my pole full length deep inside her in one fell swoop.

Lisa's eyes opened wide briefly. "Sheesh, you're big." She giggled girlishly. "Hot and throbbing, filled and stretched me to capacity, not a hair's breadth of spare room, feels s-o-h good." She tightened her pussy muscles, gripped my rod and relaxed them. Her lips parted in a pouty smile as her hands moved up to her brushed through it, moved down for her to lick and suck her fingers suggestively and on to caress her breasts while her fingers toyed with her pert nipples. Her right hand slid slowly down across the flat plain beneath her boobs, past her navel and inched on to finger her clit as her body rose and fell, eased my cock almost out of her pussy slowly and slid it back into the depths fast, tightened muscles clenching it in a vice's grip on inward journeys. She fondled her boobs and clit, fucked slowly and moaned louder as her hips gyrated faster. After several minutes, she fell forward, pressed her hands into the pillow beside my head to support her upper body and used her arms and knees to heave her body up and down, hammering my cock into her wet pussy ever faster and harder. Her boobs yielded their firmness to dance a tarantella, bouncing up and down and around in circles ever faster, jellies vibrating on a washing machine on fast spin, as her pelvis pounded into me, driving my hard cock deep into her pussy. She almost freed herself from it, only to impale herself again, a relentless and accelerating metronome as her crotch thumped into mine. She eased off when she felt my first jerk, stilled for a moment and launched into overdrive, heaved her body back and forth, sweat glistening on her forehead, gulping air and hammering my cock into her pussy. I lost track of how many times she eased off to stop me coming but knew I would come when she flopped down on me, full body contact, pressed her lips on mine, tongue deep in my mouth going crazy, and her body launched into hyperdrive. Her body heaved frenziedly, driving my cock up and down her tight but slipperier than ice wet pussy, its muscles tightened its muscles, gripped my hot, hard, rod in her warm, slippery vice, drove it deep and she screamed, "Yes, yes, yes, shoot your cum deep, now!"

macol
macol
2 Followers