Deja's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macol
macol
2 Followers

Lisa's body went limp, she murmured, "Mmm," loudly and giggled. "Fantastic fuck, coming together was fab and my pussy and I sure know we've been given a bloody good rogering. You wouldn't have taken my 'Fast and hard' to mean that pussy-pounding, only get to a third, half at best, of the way to my limit at the end. I like slow, gentle, fucks just as much, your oral put me in the mood for a full-blown hammering, so you're to blame if you didn't enjoy our first proper fuck as much as you hoped." She sighed loudly. "Don't really know you but feel I do, you push all my buttons to the max, sex gets better and better and everything feels so good, natural and right. Is it that my only sexual experience except with my ex is so perfect and mind-blowing, I hit the jackpot with you and your delicious monster, or am I falling for you at the speed of light?"

I felt my semi-flaccid rod slowly sliding out of its warm, wet, sheath. "Body uniting about to end," I muttered absent-mindedly. "I agree with and echo everything you said that can apply to me. Only you can answer your question, can't until you do really know me and then you'll want me and the sex, feel we're lovers making love, or won't want me and feel the sex is just having good sex. We're naked, you're lying on top of me and it feels perfectly natural and right but it's a tad artificial. You fascinate me, I want to really know you, spend tomorrow together, become closer or more distant and we'll begin to feel it's making love or having sex tomorrow night, first signs we should end sex and stay friends or even end friends and go our separate ways. The word 'Love' is used lightly, pop stars saying 'I love you all' to audiences of thousands of complete strangers whom their bodyguards would prevent meeting them; what they really mean is they love the audience's money spent on, tickets, merchandise, records and so on en route to their bank."

"Cynic," Lisa quipped.

"True," I retorted. "Devoid of truth if you'd said 'I love you all' to the diners and staff when we walked into the restaurant. The phrase 'In love' is used prematurely, love grows and it acquires its true meaning long after it's first said. Having said all that, I feel real affection for you, 'Love' is the only word I can use and I believe it'll flourish, I'll fall in love, but if not it'll wither, I'll suss I've no future with you, or you'll kill it, dump me. Except for at Deja's, on our walk here and during our starters, we've made love; day out tomorrow, no sex beyond holding hands, get to know each other and it'll all start falling into place."

"We live about twelve miles apart, met seven thousand miles from home hours ago, are naked in bed and have made love umpteen times, weird, eh?" Lisa mused.

"Fate," I muttered. "Mixing Italians and Spaniards, Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius wrote, 'Everything that happens happens as it should;' Spanish saying is, 'Qué será, será,' 'What will be, will be.' What's happened, happening and will happen between us should and will. When I was savouring your delicious pussy juice's delicate sweet flavour, sheer nectar, drinking your and your femininity's essence, I thought beneath your directness and feistiness the real Lisa is delicate and sweet too, I was meant to drink your delectable nectar, should be drinking it and should drink it in the future."

"Ooh, a learned and romantic DCI," Lisa quipped. "I'm teasing. My ex never said my pussy juice was nectar, maybe it only became it tonight especially for you, honey-trap to make you keep coming back for more. A very sweet thought, I don't rate cocks or pussies as pretty, appeal lies in their ability to give and receive sexual pleasure, and thinking I'm delicate and sweet is a thought that usually occurs with the beauty in the beholder's eyes of a clothed or naked bod not a close-up eyeful of wet pussy, ugly anatomy."

I shrugged my shoulders dismissively. "Well, I thought it. When I eat pussy, I think about arousing and pleasing the essence of femininity, most sensitive parts that give most sexual pleasure to their owner, it being what makes her female and the miracle of the entrance to make babies and exit for their birth not anatomical aesthetics."

"You are a romantic," Lisa teased. "Won't ask if you imagined us making a baby but guess you're glad I talked you into a room share."

I sighed and growled, "What I've said in the past few minutes gave the answer and ruled out guesswork if you'd listened," impatiently. "You shocked the hell out of me proposing a room share."

"Ooh, learned, romantic and stroppy." Lisa giggled. "I shocked myself. Fancied you when I saw you, more when you came to my table but I'd no intention of involvement and no chance if you weren't English. I knew you fancied me, 'Met' meant fellow Londoner, no long distance stuff if we were still friends back in the UK, same hotel meant more time, breakfast, dinner and so on, together and it left date or room share. No second and third bases here or in the UK, I'd give all of me or nothing after first base kisses. True, we don't truly know each other but we do better than if we'd dated tonight and concentrated on getting to know each other and wouldn't guarantee a homerun wouldn't end sex, discovery it's not us, or the friendship. I wanted to feel your monster inside me when we got in the shower, call it lust, whorishness, whatever you like, and knew it'd feel right or wrong instantly; latter and I'd have said we could be friends but never lovers."

Lisa climbed off me, sat on the bed beside my hips and bent over to lick and suck my cock. "Mmm, your cum and my pussy juice. Have you ever tasted your come?" She looked up at me and smiled. "Fancy a sixty-nine? If not, what would you prefer? I'd like anal later, it's okay if it's not your thing but I'm not sure if I can take your monster if it is, do my rectum a mischief unless you go easy. Lie on our sides, you reach round to finger my clit and nipples while you fuck my arse. I want to give you all my bod has to offer, have your delicious monster fill and come in all my available orifices tonight."

"I've only tasted it in post-coital pussy dining." I laughed. "Your sexual appetite is insatiable. A sixty-nine will be great. No problem with your request; promise I'll be gentle."

Lisa smiled. "I know you will; promise wasn't needed. I'll build up to as rough as I can take so you know my limit. Yep, insatiable appetite at the mo, want to give all my bod and I can give. I'll manoeuvre into a sixty-nine position."

I savoured the flavour of Lisa's pussy juices as soon as she lowered herself into the pose, kissed and licked her labia, explored their cleavage and her pussy with my tongue, reached as deep inside her as I could, tasted the mixture of her juices and my cum before I turned my attention to her clit. Less urgency in her attentions to my cock -- spinning it out to ensure I gave ample attention to her very wet pink pussy. She reached under me to caress by balls, eased her hand under me, gently eased a finger into my bum and increased the pressure and speed of her attentions to my throbbing cock as the pace of her finger quickened. I made her come ten times; heaving bum and hot breath gusting down my cock meant all multiple orgasms. She backed off for her eleventh, then went for broke, surpassed her previous expertise as I shot my load, hot, gasping breath blasting my cock, her bum bucking and heaving and her pussy crushing my lips.

Lisa climbed off, settled beside and snuggled into me. "Fabulous orgasms, all humungous multiples, taken me to a higher level than my ex ever did, could be a higher one but I'd die, the ecstasy you give takes me close to heart failure, much more and it'd kill me." She turned her head, put her hands behind mine, kissed me, her tongue caressed and circled mine, retreated and then advanced laden with warm, creamy, liquid. She held my head, kissed me harder, her tongue explored my tongue and mouth frenziedly and her gyrating hips pressed into me. Long after she knew I had had to swallow, she broke the kiss. "Said I'm not a bitch, just been one, know what your come tastes like now. Risked you wouldn't pull away, throw a major wobbly and rush to the bathroom to spit and wash your mouth out, why didn't you?"

"You wanted to do it, were aroused, we shared what you'd taken from me and it was far too sexy to think about throwing a wobbly," I replied. "A very erotic surprise, repeats at moments of high passion are okay but not as routine, don't know if that makes me kinky. Not a bitch and can't be one; I didn't pull away."

Lisa smiled and winked. "You're a horny bastard, not kinky. Surprised your ex had never done it. Raging hormones, me under fifteen, ex just over sixteen when I first did it to him, he snapped, 'Dirty fucking bitch,' giggled, then said it was sexy and okay as a rare surprise. I'm sure most guys your age who'd never had it done would have the horrors."

"Have to be homophobic, Puritanical or both," I muttered. "Must have tasted and swallowed it in post-coital pussy eating. Passion, sexiness of it in a kiss as part of making love should overcome horror."

Lisa smiled. "Talk, kisses, cuddles and caresses for you to recover then anal."

"Monster ready when you are, recover fast, just being you turns me on."

"So I see," Lisa muttered and rolled onto her side. "Lubricate my bum hole with pussy juice but don't put a bummy finger back on my pussy, different one for further lubrication."

Lisa's bum hole lubricated, she winced slightly as I eased my throbbing member into it.

"Monster and very tight fit," Lisa said and pushed her bum back onto my cock. "Huge, that's it for depth, feels fab. I'm tight and dry, cock skin not cock will move, have to get K-Y Jelly or its equivalent here tomorrow for the monster to slip and slide freely, let's see how it will at the mo." She eased herself into a leisurely bum-fuck, drew short, sharp breaths as her speed increased and although I knew my cock skin not it moving, surprised me by rapidly building up to hammering her bum up and down. "Mmm, feels s-o-h good, monster cock filling and stretching my arse, much better with slippy slidey K-Y, boobs and clit being given a good seeing-to, hornier than hell and feel I'm giving you all of me I can, broken taboo of my last orifice." She hammered harder, yelled, "Fuck my arse!" drove me to the inevitable explosion and bellowed, "Shit almighty!" Explosion over, she giggled. "Highest pressure jets yet, rain of mortar shells not bullets, reckon they shot up my intestines into my tummy. Horny bastard is sure turned on by fucking the horny bitch's arse and fingering her boobs and clit."

"True," I confessed. "Taboo aspect; felt you'd completely surrendered to me, huge turn on. You gave your dry, tight bum a pounding, bound to cause a major explosion."

"Pounding so you to know my limit when we use K-Y and you're in control," Lisa explained. "Mortar fire, rapid series of jabs, stung but pleasurable pain, delight of your cum blasting up my arse. You must have felt you shot your load at the highest pressure yet. Amazing recovery stamina -- past your peak, eighteen for men, haven't reached mine, twenty-five for women."

I burst into giggles. "I can't imagine a hornier Lisa but will enjoy pleasuring her at her sexual peak in a couple of years' time."

Lisa smiled. "Delighted, flattered, honoured and hope you do but fabulous sex tonight doesn't guarantee you will. Two years' time you could be fucking another woman and have forgotten about me."

"Never forget you, that's for sure," I muttered.

Lisa wriggled to extract my tool from her arse. "Best go and use the bidet, looks clean but it's covered in millions of Lisa's bum bacteria. Doubt it'd kill us but I don't fancy swallowing my arse germs and am sure you don't."

Lisa was lying on her back, eyes half closed, legs apart, one hand very gently fondling her boobs and the tip of the index finger of the other tickling -- only word, making the softest of contact -- her clit.

"Certainly no reflection on you," Lisa mumbled dreamily. "Bum is throbbing, touching myself up distracts. I'll carry on and you can watch or I'll stop if it bothers you."

I laughed. "You're a horny bitch with no shame. I'll sit by your thigh and watch, may learn some new techniques."

"Playing with oneself is part of foreplay, post anal sex play now," Lisa muttered distractedly as I settled beside her. "I'll expect you to as foreplay and post whatever, just wank and come or wank and shoot your load into my mouth, on my face or boobs, in my hair or me lying on my tummy, you sitting on my bum, shooting your load up my back and massaging it into my skin. Boob-fuck is a variation, you on top, one of us pressing my boobs together to form a pussy for your cock to slide through until it shoots its load up onto my chin and face."

Lisa's breathing deepened and slowed, her eyes closed and her pelvis gyrated gently, barely noticeable, as I watched her fingers softly and slowly teasing her nipples and clit. Lost in her private world, she seemed to have shut down all her systems except feeling the sensations prompted by her fingertips. Her face looked so angelic, peaceful and relaxed, closed eyes, barely moving fingers and shallow, short, breaths, no visible rise and fall of her chest, I was sure she had fallen asleep, decided to get some sleep, switched off the lights, pulled up the duvet and lay down beside her.

I lay awake revelling in feeling her warm body against mine and knowing what her fingers were doing for what seemed hours. Feelings and thoughts slowly set sail on an inky ocean; I drifted on and into its darkness and must have fallen asleep but was suddenly wide-awake again.

"Sorry," Lisa whispered. "I'm being as gentle as I can. You gave up watching me, snuggled down, fell asleep, were rock hard and I thought I could suck you off without waking you, well at least until you came, wake up to discover your cock and come in my mouth."

I rubbed short-lived sleep from my eyes and mumbled, "I was dreaming you were fingering yourself and giving me a blowjob."

"Half-world, not fully asleep, reality not a dream," Lisa whispered. "Tip treatment, playing my tongue on the sensitive bit at the back of your bell-end, part you play the shower on to toss off, and fingering my boobs and clit. Now you're awake, do you want me to stop and let you go back to sleep or carry on?"

"Daft question," I mumbled. "Carry on of course, please. Thought you'd fallen asleep, so opted for kip too. How do you know what I do with the shower head?"

Lisa giggled. "Hormone crazed pubescent horny bastard and bitch discovered showers, jets of water, played on cocks and clits is very arousing and water doing the biz, no touching, heightens coming, adds to the thrill. Do you want the light and duvet on or off?"

"Light on, duvet off, please. Am I allowed to touch you?"

"No," Lisa replied. "Relax and enjoy what you feel and see." She turned on her bedside light and threw off the duvet.

The sensations as the tip of Lisa's tongue gently caressed my sensitive spot were fantastic, electrifying barest of touches. My shaft pulsated, was hot, it felt as if my bell-end would explode and arousal and excitement heightened when she replaced her index finger with the middle one for her clit tease to use the others to spread her pussy lips and reveal her blood-rush dark pink erect clit. She kept backing off to stop me coming, resuming with the same gentleness on me until she gave me the final stroke by hand and aimed my fountains of cum onto her boobs. She massaged it into them and fingered lashings into her hard nipples while she finished herself off, heralded by a yell of, "Oh, fuck," looked at me, smiled and licked my rod.

"Sleep now," Lisa mumbled. "I'm shagged out. Cum is supposed to make skin soft, high in I think it's Vitamin E. Maybe my boobs will feel softer when you fondle them in the morning. Did you enjoy that?"

"You know I did, it was fantastic," I confirmed.

No response; Lisa had fallen asleep this time. I pulled up the duvet, kissed her forehead as I reached to switch off her light, snuggled down and was soon drifting on and into my deep, dark, inky ocean.

macol
macol
2 Followers