Delaware Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The newly divorced Evelyn needed her own car and went to Michael, who immediately understood that it was now or never for getting information about the sect. He took it slowly with her, gained her confidence, sold her a nice Toyota for a fair price and found out that she wanted somebody to listen to her problems. Michael was a good listener and succeeded in getting her to understand that she had to clear her mind of the old crap to be able to go further in her life.

She told Michael that she was very fed up with her lover, Sven, and with Rolf. Though she had done all the shameful things Sven had asked her to do, he had immediately abandoned her when his wife had demanded that he do that. So much for Sven's love and promises about love and marriage. Rolf, who had promised to help her if something went wrong after she had joined the 1648 club at his mansion, wasn't much better. Neither of them cared much about her when Glenn had thrown her out of their house. The only thing she had gotten was meaningless comments like "you'll fix it."

My friend Michael cared. After she had begun to tell him about her problems, he was able to use his connections to arrange her a nice apartment with a fair rent. Michael, who is married to a lovely wife, Anne-Marie, had not made any attempts to have sex with her, which she appreciated very much. Of course, she regarded him a bit curiously but that was a natural behavior in this town and he promised to keep the secrets she told him.

Michael and his wife, Anne-Marie, invited Evelyn, Rick, Emma and me for dinner on a Saturday evening. Emma and Evelyn knew each other from the theater. Anne-Marie is an easygoing woman, so she had no problems befriending Evelyn. It was a pleasant evening and, after some small talk about the historic society and the theater, Evelyn asked us if we wanted to hear her story directly from her to have the real truth instead of the rumors and gossips in town.

Emma said, "Please tell us."

And Evelyn did.

Quite opposite to his reputation Glenn wasn't a perfect husband during the last year of their marriage. Though Evelyn was a very attractive woman, he had turned their sex life down to almost zero. Somewhere he had developed some strange religious idea that sex was a sin and the only reason he had for a quickie with Evelyn was that he regarded wanking to be a worse sin than a quickie.

A skilled and good looking seducer like Sven, after meeting Evelyn and talking with her at the theater, had immediately gotten a strong feeling that she was a pretty prey, just waiting for him to catch her. Some innocent hugging during the rehearsals made him believe that she would give him a great reward for his participating in the theater play.

It had begun with hugs and kisses, then necking in her or his car and ended up with sex during "extra rehearsals" in one of Sven's friend's cottage. She really needed it and Sven had been a skilled lover who taught her a lot she never experienced with Glenn.

Evelyn had been happy with Sven and they had been able to keep their relationship secret even from most members in the theater gang, even during the infamous coach tour when Lena and Rick's marriage had crashed and Ronny turned crazy about a non-existing web camera. Nobody cared that she had spent the night in Sven's single room.

After the third play in August, she and Sven had gotten an offer from Rolf to join a secret 1648 club at the mansion. Sven got his membership a week before her in some secret ceremony he had never told about. The only thing he had said was that ladies got introduced in a quite different ceremony.

Evelyn got invited on a Saturday evening to a dinner at the Colonel's Mansion. All people were dressed in old style clothes looking to be from the Colonel's time. She got dressed in a simple white dress with only four buttons keeping it together on the front with old style underwear but no bra. The dinner was good and the expensive wine was of good quality, which put the whole party in a very jolly mood.

Then Rolf told her the advantages of the membership, asked if she wanted to join them and obey all rules of the club, promised to keep their secrets, understood that her acting during their meetings was playing a historic role without any connection to her real life. When he asked if she had understood what he had said and wanted to perform her introduction ceremony, she said, "Yes, I do."

After that Rolf led her down to a large almost dark room in the basement with simple benches made of logs on one end and a one-foot high platform on the other end. The platform was made of small rather thin spruces of about 120 x 200 cm with a bearskin on it. This part of the room was lighted up with burning torches around the platform. Rolf told her to sit down on the bearskin and left her there. Now she could not see the benches in the dark end.

Suddenly she could hear some kind of drums. The sounds came from hidden loudspeakers under the platform. A few seconds later she noted that the Indian, dressed only in a small breechcloth, stood next to the platform. He had a large feather in his hair and was painted with red and blue circles and stripes on the chest and the face. He began to sing something in his native tongue. It was a surreal sight to see this war-painted Indian in the light of the torches.

Evelyn continued her story by telling us that after standing a short time beside the platform the Indian had come to sit beside her on the bearskin, laid her down on her back, unbuttoned her dress, kissed and caressed her breasts. After about a minute he had begun to take off her old style underwear. When they were off, he had told her with a loud voice, which she heard above the drums that now she belonged to all people of Delaware and standing on his knees he took off his own breechcloth. She saw his hard on and understood what was going to happen but understood that now it was too late to stop it.

I looked at Emma and saw that her face had become an almost white color during Evelyn's story when she understood that I had been a hundred percent right about what could have happened to her if she hadn't returned back home when she intended to go to the dinner at the mansion.

Evelyn had more to tell us and continued by saying that though she wasn't neither drunk nor drugged, she had no intentions or mental power to resist when the Indian spread her legs and entered her pussy with one hard thrust. After a few seconds he began to fuck her with hard beats set by the drums. It had been a very strange experience for her but the fact that she had been cheating on her husband during the whole summer had made it easier for her to take it.

It had taken at least ten to fifteen minutes for the Indian's hard thrusts to bring him to his climax and release his load in her unprotected pussy. He had acted almost like some kind of robot and didn't care about Evelyn's feelings during the act. She had gotten the strangest fuck in her whole life but far from the best and far from any orgasm.

When the Indian had risen up from the platform he had told her that the "Duke" wanted to see her and told her to follow him. They went into a small room lighted by a candle. The only furniture was a big wooden chair with Rolf dressed as a noble man probably from the year 1648 sitting in it. Before the chair was a cushion on the floor. Rolf had told her to take off her unbuttoned dress and kneel on the cushion. He told her that now she was his maid and had to obey whatever he told her. He said that her first duty was to show her submission by sucking him off and not wasting a single drop, which meant that she had to swallow it.

Evelyn did as she was told and afterwards he had told her that he had decided to give her first night in the mansion as a reward to a man who had done a good job for the club during the last week. Then he told her to leave the dress on the floor and to go back to the platform again. She noted that the platform was much darker now with only one torch burning and now there was a cushion and a blanket on the platform. She lay down on the bearskin again, now under the blanket.

A few minutes later a man she had seen only during the dinner came to the platform, introduced himself as Samuel and said that he had gotten the night on the platform with her as a reward from "The Count". He took off his expensive looking historic clothes and went naked under the blanket. Samuel penetrated her without any necking or foreplay and fucked her with nearly as hard thrusts as the Indian. Evelyn said that now she had felt like a cheap whore and regretted like hell joining this damn sect. She suspected that Samuel was on Viagra because he lasted a long time and was able to do it several times during the night, which gave her much more pain than pleasure.

Evelyn looked at the now very pale Emma and said, "You really did the right thing when you used your brains and turned back home instead of coming to the Colonel's Mansion to been used by those perverts."

Then Evelyn continued by telling us what a hullabaloo Emma had caused at the Mansion by not coming there for the introduction ceremony. Rolf had forgotten that telephones must have been rather unusual in 1648 and became more and more furious after each of his calls to me. Even Rolf's cohort, Samuel, who once again had been "rewarded" with the first night of the new member, had become totally angry and began accusing Rolf of the mess. Sven, who had glared at Samuel since his cruel fucking with Evelyn and rude comments afterwards that "it wasn't better than fucking a log", had released his bad temper, hit Samuel in his belly and pushed a bun from the dinner table into his mouth to get him to shut up.

The meeting had turned to a real hullabaloo until Charlotte put a stop to it by shouting in her loud theater voice, "Time out! We need to have some time out and put a full stop to this meeting. Everybody will get a personal call to the next meeting."

Evelyn continued again by saying that they did as Charlotte suggested and most of the 1648 club members left the Colonel's Mansion as soon as they had changed to own clothes. The time out is still in effect because their spouses had gotten information about what they used to do when they met at the mansion. Then Rolf had been away on holidays in Egypt and now he had some problems with his old job and the authorities about his huge bonuses.

Once again Evelyn looked at Emma and said, "I must say that you will never regret that you preferred your marriage before letting those damn perverts use you as their slut."

Then she looked at me and said, "You are the first real man in this damn town who dared to tell the truth to Rolf. I can promise the good Lord and all of you that I had never cheated my ex-husband Glenn either with Sven or anybody else if he had been like you. That's for sure."

We could hear some disgust in Evelyn's voice when she told us, "My silly excuse for getting into this crap was my unhappy marriage and that I really believed Sven when he promised to divorce his wife and marry me but I can't understand how a clever woman in a happy marriage like you and Emma have got interested of those damn perverts."

Emma began to cry and sobbed to me, "I want to go home. lease take me home."

I did and we said goodnight. Evelyn and Rick did the same. Emma cried the whole way home and at home she sobbed about how ashamed she was for being so stupid and almost terminating our marriage. She sobbed and swore that Rolf had not said a single word about sex, only invited her for dinner and if he had succeeded in getting her to act as the, in her opinion, shameless slut Evelyn, she would have jumped into the lake on the Sunday morning. Once again she even swore that she had never had any intentions of cheating on me with Ronny.

It's probably only Emma herself and the good Lord who knows her intentions with Ronny. But as long as I 'm sure that she had never cheated on me either with Ronny or with anybody else, she will be my lovely beloved wife. All marriages have their quarrels sooner or later and in my opinion it is much better to enjoy the advantages in a good marriage than search for nonexistent problems.

On Sunday morning we had a long talk about what Evelyn had told us about what she had been persuaded to do at the Colonel's Mansion. We ended it by an agreement to leave the whole crap behind us.

Then Emma asked me, "How come Michael is so interested in the historic society and in Rolf's secret 1648 club?"

"Because it is his bobby. Some people collect stamps or coins or whatever they find interesting. Michael collects all kind of local information. Somebody calls it gossip but it is a very profitable hobby for him because most people are curious about those things. Many people jump into his office for some gossip and when Michael has them there, he even sells a car now and then to people who come to see him. Surprisingly many cars, indeed."

Epilogue:

Sven's wife dumped him three weeks after Michael's dinner and he tried to get Evelyn back, but she preferred Rick, whom she met during the dinner. Three months later she and Rick were living together.

Rolf, Alice, Nina, Lena, Sven, Simon, Ronny, Eric, Allan and three others left the historic society during the fall and were replaced by serious people. Even I was invited to join them to take care of their marketing. I had several doubts but Emma persuaded me to accept it.

A writer did a good job with the next play about the Lieutenant's entrance to the new world in Delaware. One of the girls in the historic society found out that there were rumors, which say that native people in Northern Scandinavia, Laplanders, might be in some way related to North American Indians. After some advertising we found several of them who were living within acceptable distances of our town who would be interested in joining the play. Of course, they are far from the huge savages the drunken sailor bragged about in the play last year, but who cares.

The theater gang's Delaware trip was very successful, indeed. Now when the worst creeps had left the gang, both Emma and I found it okay to join that party. Though most of the time was spent in New York and Washington, we even saw the few memories of our presence as colonists in Delaware more than 350 years ago. The most famous is probably the old church in which those many missionaries we sent over there during all the years only succeeded in baptizing one Lenni Lennope Indian. We even took a short trip on a replica of the old ship "Kalmar Nyckel", which took our first colonists over the ocean to the new world.

Emma's and my marriage has been back to the usual good level since we cleared out our problems and we have promised each other to do our very best to keep it there.

The End.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My only interest in Delaware is its' sea food, of which it excels. LP

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

This is one strange and humorous story, this is what winterfrog is really good at. Where did he go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When Rolf got out of prison

He was a changed man. He was initially sent to a white-collar prison. But due to his arrogance, the authorities sent him to a medium-security prison due to the death threats. 9 months later he was sent to a high-security prison after his 4th beating. Again due to his arrogance.

Due to a high number of prisoners, he shared a cell with Eric Larkson, a friend of mine from school. His nickname was Bubba due to his innocent-looking babyface. He was sentenced to life for killing his wife and her 3 gangbang partners.

When he found out what Rolf did to several friends, of his from school, Bubba made Rolf's life a living hell.

Interestingly, a reporter from Delaware came to our humble little town, chasing a story about the death of an unnamed Native American on the streets of Dover, the capital of Delaware. Apparently he had been overheard in a bar bragging about how easy the women of our town were and that he had fucked dozens. Several of the men from our town were in Dover on business and were in the bar that night. 2 had divorced their wives over the damned sex sect.

The Police report eventually put his death down to misadventure. The reporter left our town with an interesting story which she later turned into a best selling novel. She eventually bought Rolf's old house and turned 3/4's into a museum of cheaters. She lives in the other 1/4 writing her next novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's not like that

A relationship "with love,marriage and a child" IT'S NOT AT ALL an "average" relationship,but A VERY GOOD RELATIONSHIP!The partners from such a couple HAVE ALMOST EVERYTHING,so that COULD NEVER BE CALLED "average"!

Then,why on Earth would someone need "to be assisted" by his friends when "he was harassed by a stranger"?!If a person is harassed by a stranger,then the respective person SHOULD GO TO THE POLICE AND TO OTHER AUTHORITIES because THEY ARE THE ONES MEANT TO TAKE CARE OF THAT!There is NO NEED FOR HIM/HER to "be assisted" by his/her friends to get rid of the harraser!

IT'S NOT TRUE that the Lenni Lenape Indians "arrived in Oklahoma around 1867 after 130 years on the road"!Actually,THEY ARRIVED IN OKLAHOMA IN THE 1860s after 176 YEARS(not 130!) in which European settlers progressively pressed them to move further west!

The so-called "Pharaoh's Revenge"(in fact A TUMMY BUG which causes diarrhea!) is feared EVERYWHERE IN EGYPT,not only in "those riverboats on the Nile"!

And THERE AREN'T "white collar prisons"!This is basically just another way to describe low and medium security prisons!

Also,I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND why a woman regarded a man "a bit curiously" for "not making any attempts to have sex with her" when he "was married to a lovely wife"?!SHE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to regard him "curiously" at all because HE WAS ACTING ABSOLUTELY NORMAL and such a behaviour wasn't "natural"only in that town,but EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD!

Fucking a woman "without any necking or foreplay" and "with hard thrusts" DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL a "cruel fucking"!That's BULLSHIT!A LOT OF MEN are sometimes fucking women JUST LIKE THAT,without any problem!Husbands fuck their wives EXACTLY LIKE THAT,from time to time!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND how he can say that "it's probably only Emma herself and the good Lord who knows her intentions with Ronny" after that "she even swore once again that she had never had any intentions of cheating on him"with the respective guy!If she acted like that and HE LOVED HER(as he keep saying),then HE HAD NO REASON TO DOUBT HER and HE HAD TO HAVE TRUST IN HER!If she said that she had no intentions to cheat her husband with that guy,THEN IT WAS LIKE THAT and THE HUSBAND KNEW HER INTENTIONS,too!

THERE WEREN'T ANY "rumors which say that native people in Northern Scandinavia,Laplanders,might be in some way related to North American Indians"!That's SIMPLY A NONSENSE!THERE WERE NEVER SUCH RUMOURS!Laplanders,better known as Sami people,most likely came in Scandinavia from THE URAL MOUNTAINS REGION,where they lived in ancient times!

And THERE ISN'T ANY "old church" in Delaware that was "a memory of Swedish presence as colonists in Delaware more than 350 years ago"!The only church built by the Swedish community that still exists in Delaware dates back FROM 1699,not from the time of the Swedish colony,in the 1650s!Also,IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "those many missionaries sent over there from Sweden during all the years only succeeded in baptizing one Lenni Lennape Indian"!This is ANOTHER STUPIDITY!Those many missionaries SUCCEEDED IN BAPTIZING HUNDREDS of Lenni Lenape Indians!LEARN SOME HISTORY before writing SUCH HUGE NONSENSES!

Finally,I MUST DISAGREE with someone who said in a comment that "this was a strange story"!THERE IS DEFINITELY NOTHING STRANGE in this story!And also THERE AREN'T RELIABLE HISTORICAL INFORMATIONS in this story,as somebody else said that he enjoyed,but ONLY LAME AND INCOMPLETE historical informations!So,THERE IS NOTHING TO "ENJOY" FROM THEM!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a strange story

As usual, WF is somewhat off of the beaten path, and that's a good thing. This story, however, was weird.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Delaware Ch. 02 Previous Part
Delaware Series Info

Similar Stories

Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
Fool Me Once Fool him twice? He won't let that happen.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Now It Ends She pushed me too far and I had to leave.in Loving Wives
More Stories