Delayed Honeymoon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, while he definitely was missing a big part of our "delayed honeymoon," he clearly was not jealous and was feeling the comradery when the three of were together. Now, he had made it clearer than ever that my sexual affair was not a problem. As a consequence, bit by bit, we moved away from hiding that affair. No one said anything, be we all knew. For example, the charade with the couch finally ended. One day the mussing up of the sheets and pillow was just too obvious and he looked at it with a grin. The next day we told Louie not to bother with it anymore. That I was sleeping with Glenn was accepted without comment. It wasn't until we were home that we openly acknowledged my adulterous affair rather than simply treating it as an open secret. At first, it was embarrassing to frankly admit and talking about sleeping with Glenn, but once the barrier, was down, discussing the relationship actually was fun since Nick had no reservations or jealousy.

That I was completely comfortable with Nick's acceptance of the situation while on the cruise, really to an embarrassing degree, was shown one time when the three of us came back to the ship after a tour, in Barbados I believe, and we were going to go up to the pool. We were in the suite and Nick and Glenn were talking and I, without thinking, took my shorts and panties off in the bathroom and came out, naked below the waist, to get my bathing suit! I suddenly realized what I was doing and jumped back into the bathroom, blushing like mad. They both just laughed at me, making comical lewd remarks, and, in reaction, I defiantly came right back out, got my bikini pants and put them on in right in front of them. Then, with even greater daring, I took my blouse and bra off and put my suit top on! I looked at them as they stood there staring and said, "Well fellows, I'm going up to the pool. Come on up when you're ready." Where I got the nerve I'll never know, but I didn't worry about what I was wearing, or not wearing, when the three of us were together the rest of the cruise! I would change clothes just as if they both were my husbands - which, I guess, sexually they were!

Actually, the lewd comments I referred to illustrate the bonding that had taken place between the two men. Glenn was literally twice Nick's age, but they had bonded together almost like fraternity brothers and enjoyed teasing me when the three of us were together, further demonstrating the unspoken acceptance of our sleeping arrangements. This bonding was helped by Glenn's much-younger-that-his-age attitude. The three of us were lying on deck chairs facing the pool, people watching and, in my case, reading. A girl was walking around the pool gathering a considerable amount of attention because she had managed to stuff two D-cup breasts into a B-cup bikini top. They seemed be fighting to escape their prison and I think most people, certainly the men, were watching to see if they would succeed. I think that it was Nick who spoke first, observing, "Now, there is a pair of tits!"

"Good God, yes! That bra can't hold them!"

"Man, I'd like to see those without the bra. They must look like cantaloupes."

"Remember the old song, "A-Hugging and A-Chalking? That's a pair of tits that would be nice to measure and feel!"

"You could spend all day feeling around those if you got lost. When I think 'tits,' that is what I mean!"

Now, she was spectacular, but it was quite obvious that the two men were trying to get to me, get a rise out of me. And finally I decided to give them what they wanted and snapped. "Ok, you clowns, if those are the size tits you want to feel, neither of you will feel my tits the rest of this cruise!"

There was an immediate reversal as Nick responded, laughingly, "Actually, those cantaloupes are just too large! They're probably are overripe and would be spongey. I'd much rather feel Judy's tits!"

"Sure, those probably would hang down to her waist without a bra. Now, Judy's size is much better - more resilient. Fits the hand better!"

"Yes, just a very nice hand full!"

"Much better, fellows! My tits appreciate the vote of confidence." Their comments and my reaction to them, showed a real change in me. I had been far too conservative in the past to participate in repartee like that, but I really enjoyed the give and take, plus the clear implication that my tits were available for feeling by both of them. In addition, while I might have referred to them as tits in a private moment with Nick, speaking the word in public, particularly with anyone else, would have been impossible

This kind of byplay was made possible, of course, by Nick's acceptance of the situation in which Glenn and I were having sex, and the two of us were extraordinarily aware of how he actually must feel - his wife sleeping with another man while he, the husband, had no sexual outlet on a cruise that was supposed to be a delayed honeymoon. Something had to be done to ease Nick's deprivation and, starting on our sixth day, Glenn conveniently found things he had to do which would definitely keep him out of the suite, usually in the afternoon, for an hour or so and Nick and I were able to do some of that honeymoon activity. Since Glenn and I continued our most mornings and every evening intimacy, I was a very well fucked woman the rest of the trip! It was an experience that I never conceived of, but having sex with two different men on the same day in the same bed was surprisingly exciting. I obviously have some courtesan blood in me. In any case, this definitely eased the situation even more and contributed to that bonding I discussed above - sharing a woman, i.e. me, certainly creates a bond by itself.

So with tours, fat men jumping in the pool contests, ice sculpture demonstrations, chocolate evenings, taco parties on the pool deck, etc., etc., etc., our days were full.

We had two islands two days in a row after St. Thomas - Philipsburg, St. Maarten and Bridgetown, Barbados - each having its own variations and, when we had a day at sea on day nine, it was good to relax and just swim and laze around the ship. We had one more landing at Nassau in the Bahamas and two more days at sea until ending back at the New York City Cruise Port. The days were full with new sights and sounds, and the nights were full of sex with variations, old and new. It sounds like an awful lot of sex but it was only about a half-hour or so in the morning, when we did it, and probably another half-hour or hour at night. Slip in an hour with Nick on five or six occasions, it still leaves time for a lot of other, more mundane, things.

I became quite comfortable walking around the suite completely naked and, even, standing on the balcony nude in public view in the harbors. I really doubt that anyone saw me clearly enough to matter, but it was exciting, anyway. I came to enjoy lying naked on the chaise on the balcony with Glenn fondling and stroking me, even giving me an orgasm with his fingers once or twice.

Another variation on the balcony involved me giving rather than receiving. I had used my mouth on Nick's cock many times, but I was hesitant about doing so with Glenn for, to me, it seemed to be more intimate even than screwing. I know that for many people felatio, or cock sucking, is a relatively minor thing, but not so for me. I think that it seems more wanton, less natural, that regular sexual intercourse. It was something one should do only with someone very special, someone they loved. Still, one evening when we were lying there, both nude, I felt an urge to do something myself rather than just having something done to me.

I had touched Glenn's cock before, but only when putting it into my cunt. Now, I was lying there being fondled and I watched, with fascination, as an erection began to take place. It went from its quiescent state to semi-hardness as I watched. I had seen it soft and hard, but never in the in-between process and I knew that I had been the cause of that change. Almost involuntarily, I reached my hand down and stroked the cock and cupped the soft balls, feeling them really come to life under my hand. The shaft lengthened and hardened as I stroked it and the balls tightened and pulled up as I lightly squeezed them. Glenn began to move against my hand and, without conscious planning, I slid down until my head rested on his stomach just above my working fingers.

I watched it come to full erection just a few inches form my eyes and suddenly decided, "I want to do this!" I slipped off of the chaise onto my knees and, taking the cock in my hand, I began licking and kissing the shaft. Finally, I took the big step and, opening my mouth wide, I took the head in. My left hand continued cupping and squeezing the balls as I slowly moved my lips down the shaft until I neared the base. The head went past my mouth a bit into my throat and then withdrew as I pulled back with a light sucking. I repeated the in-and-out process until I reached the base and I was taking it all in.

I began bobbing my head, taking the full length of the cock in quickly and slowly pulling back with light suction. At the same time, I was squeezing the balls with matching rhythm. As he began moving with me, my sucking went faster until it seemed that my mouth and throat we're being fucked. Glenn's needs took over and, instead of me controlling the in-out motion; I let him set the pace.

I could tell that the climax was approaching, but I never considered pulling back. I was very aroused myself and, instead of avoiding the ejaculation which I knew was coming, I welcomed it. I was still working on the balls, while letting my mouth be used and I was almost as excited as if I were being screwed rather giving pleasure. Finally, of course, the inevitable occurred. Glenn held himself firmly against my face and shot a stream of cum into my mouth. The head of his cock was in my throat as the first blast came in, but, fortunately, I was able to pull back enough to avoid gagging. I was able to swallow as several more streams shot into my mouth.

I swallowed what seemed to be an amazing amount of cum and it certainly was obvious that his age did not preclude a considerable amount of semen. I actually had a thought flash through my mind at that moment, "It's a damn good thing that I'm using my diaphragm. He is certainly virile." My main feeling at that point, however, was satisfaction and a very strong sense of intimacy with someone who by now was much more than a friend. My doing something so personal indicated a very deep affection, far more than a simple "shipboard affair!" As I said before, it was something I would do only with someone very special, someone I loved. Obviously, those requirements applied to Glenn but there was no problem. I realized that I did love Glenn, but I was in love with Nick - a difference of very great importance!

I repeated that experience several times as the cruise went on and, fortunately, Glenn was still sexually capable of having me in my cunt later that evening after a moderate amount of time to recover. It's funny, but I am an independent, self-confident woman, yet, as I said before, I like to feel that I've been "had" or "taken" in sex. Similarly, I, for some reason, like to be on my knees like a slave girl or concubine when sucking. I suppose we all have our physiological quirks, but I don't understand that one.

12