All Comments on 'Demands on Him Ch. 02'

by latenightkiss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY NOBODY COMMENTED

This is a nice story wherein a submissive bi married man gets dominated & fucked by his boss. The married guy cannot say no to his boss. I bet you that down the road his boss will fuck his fiancee too. Why not? It's OK as long as it takes place between 3 consenting adults.

If i were William's boss I too would fuck him. Afterwards i would flirt with his fiancee in order to make HIM even happier. Eventually he would beg her to sleep with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So excited

I was surprised to see that this had been updated, since the first chapter was written more than 2 years ago. Demands on Him is one of those stories that I re-read occasionally since it's just so damn hot, and the thought that it might be continued makes me so happy. Unlike the previous commenter, however, I would not like to see the fiancee get involved. The dynamic between Will and Todd is just so delicious as his dirty little secret. Please, please keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really hope you keep going with this. It could be a great series, and I really want to see how Will comes out of it in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

He should break up with Jenna. That is just not fair on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Caught and demoted

For the past 9 years I've managed inventory and logistics for a small family-owned machine shop in Huntsville. Last year my wife was diagnosed with a form of breast cancer and very quickly our savings were used up. I got advances from my boss but needed more. Without his knowledge I found a way to have vendors pay me for product positioning on our truck. He was furious when he found out, but instead of firing me he demoted me - to cocksucker. I still work for him, for free; he gives me an allowance to take care of my wife and basics, but I service his short powerful cock daily and when ordered to, his wife, whenever they want. He tells me I'm an incredible cocksucker and she echoes that when I lick her fat pussy lips and nibble her clit - always while on my knees tongue mashed against her sex. She still doesn't know it, but he's begun fucking me now, and though I bury my humiliated face in the papers on his desk as he does it, I love being split by his manly cock.

canndcanndover 8 years ago
wish there was more...

Very hot.. Only wish there was more. Maybe a weekend away for business. Does Jenna find him wearing the plug and think it's for her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your comment is hotter than this story

Anonymous (5/2015) with the title "caught and demoted".. You are very lucky to be real cocksucker as your horny boss saved your job. It's worth to suck however!! 😵😛🤑

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

My boss made me his personal cocksucker and fuck toy on a business trip. I am married and he totally seduced me on trip. I now travel with him twice on month on business and I totally service all his needs in the room we share on trips. He loves to fuck me as I talk to my wife about our business trip.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

So HT, exciting. Wonder when Jenna gets to watch or help?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous