Demeanor School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- My god, you're a really naughty school girl! You have milked me dry like a pro. After your caning, I expected to find you weeping, rubbing your buttocks and not very interested by sex.

- Would you have preferred? Next time, I may play the poor little schoolgirl, just punished shamefully by the little ugly Indian janitor with a huge cock!

- If you kike it, why not? I would love comforting the poor little schoolgirl. Just you may be too old to be a schoolgirl, aren't you?

- Maybe but then what about Kira : she must be ten years older than me!

- You win your point. Now what about a good hot shower together. I'll accompany you to your dormitory. I'll give you a comforter as it may be freezing outdoors!

- Oh thank you; Master!

- My pleasure, really as I will lead you on a leash attached to a dog collar. Our gracious head mistress Miss Swathri would love it if she meets us on our way. For my own pleasure, I'll put you in leg irons and manacles and you'll keep them all the night in your bed. I'll give you the keys to free yourself but I forbidyou to use it until the morning. There will be no control but I want you to keep them on your own free will! Will you?

- Master, we are in a demeanor school to teach all of us girls to obey totally our husbands or boyfriends. I'll evidently wait for our wake up call to free myself of the chains you'll put on me!

They went into the shower together. Peter soaped her quite cautiously and she reciprocated. They rinsed one another. Marine fell on her knees at his feet and licked slavishly his ass hole before brushing once more her mouth. Finally, she took his cock into her mouth. She gave him an expert blow job and resisted when he tried to help her up to fuck her. She continued sucking him until he unloaded all his jizzm deepinto her throat. She licked him clean before drying both of them. She went to fetch the collar and the leash and presented them to him with extended arms, on her knees. He took the items she was offering him and she fell on her four in front of him, offering her neck to the collar, like a good slave slut.

The comforter was made in the school tartan. It was warm and Marine felt glad to have it when they crossed the windy courtyard. Peter undid the leash and took back the comforter.

- Bye, Marine! Hope that Gupta's hand won't be too heavy on your back tomorrow noon! Have a good sleep.

- Thank you, Master!

Marine helped herself on tiptoe and kissed Peter on the lips. The coldness was piercing her body with countless needles, her teeth were chattering and her nipples were now as taut as bullets but she stayed motionless as long as Peter kissed her back. She was a submissive schoolgirl in the arms of the school director and she would never have the nerve of denying him anything. . .

- - -

While Marine and Brigitte spent finally a very pleasant evening and night in the strong arms of Gupta and Peter, Kira and Leena were in the dance hall. The bouncer recognized immediately Kira and opened the door with a bright smile. He welcomed her :

- Hello, pussy! You told me that you'd probably not be back for a fortnight and you're already here; The guys were sad after yesterday. The champagne corks will pop out soon!

- I'll bring you a flute!

- I would prefer if you came to play with my pipe.

- That I can do too! May I give you these leaflets for distribution : we will organize a prom party at the end of the month for our graduation. Girls will be available and free of charge! All of them will wear this outfit Do you think the guys might be interested?

- God, if they are all as pretty as you, the local hookers will be out of work and will ask for welfare benefits. We'll close the dance hall for the occasion : I might come at your party!!

- Sorry for the girls but they may take vacations for a month! Fresh air is better for their health!

- Don't worry for them nor for the leaflets! I'll distribute them to all the partygoers, at least the gentle ones!

- We aren't crystal pieces! We like it rough on occasion!

- It's noted. May I book a row with you, already?

- Sure : a quarter of an hour. At what time?

- Say around midnight. You'll be still fresh and already warmed up!

- Hey, guy! I never need to warm up : I'm always quite HOT!

- And you're, lass! Ah, you came with a school friend, it seems!

- May I present you my close friend Leena.

- Hello, miss, I'm Sean, the dance hall bouncer. God she is as hot as you, Kira! Is it a requirement in your school?

- For sure. The girls must be healthy and always ready to please!

The boss of the Dance hall had told Sean he wanted to see Kira if ever she came back. The bouncer accompanied her to the oak door and left discreetly with Leena to present her to the other customers. Kira, left alone rectified her outfit, rearranging the pleats of her skirt, smoothing her blouse on her breasts and pushing down unruly locks in her long hair. She had rearranged it into two long plaits that gave her the look of a naughty school girl as you can see i videos. She could have taken a lollipop and lick it stupidly to complete the image but it was too much for her!

Just before knocking at the door, she decided to modify her look, tilting her cap in a provocative way, rolling the top of a skirt to make it shorter by an inch at least, hollowing her belly and arching her back in order to push out her breasts and buttocks. She finally decided she was ready and knocked timidly on the door and when the boss granted her entry, she resolutely pushed the door open. She entered shyly as befits a real school girl in her position and stood in front of the desk. The boss' eyes nearly popped out of his eye sockets, when he saw the way Kira was dressed. His mouth gaped open and a fire seemed to burn in his eyes. He didn't offer her a seat but went in front of her.

- Sir, I've been told that you wanted to see me as soon as I went back to your establishment. Here I am to abide to your orders!

- Good, girl! I received so many inquiries of customers wanting to know when you would be back and I wasn't able to give them any answers. I didn't know even your name!

- Kira Singh, Sir!

- Good. You must be of Indian origin, with such a name. you have a tanned face, very clear for an Indian woman. I've been told it's a much in demand quality in your community.

- Thank you, sir!

- What I wanted to tell you was just I don't care if you get fucked by my customers but I don't want to have my house closed on the assumption of being a whore house.

- I can promise you that there hasn't been any payment between your customers and me, Sir. Moreover, your bouncer had ordered me first to receive your customers in the back yard or on the parking lot and then into your former billiard room and had placed a private sign on the door when your customers queued to fuck me there.

- And I'll give him a nice bonus for his initiative! That prevented any problem for us! But you should have come to meet me before.

The boss cupped her breasts in his hands and mauled them through her blouse.

- Jesus, you don't wear a bra! you're a dirty slut in a school girl uniform, really!

- I hope my outfit suits you, Sir!

- By all means! I would like to buy similar outfits for my waitresses, just twice longer skirts to keep some decency.

- Just phone to our head mistress, Mrs Swathri Singh. She could tell you who the school tailor is. But I don't think she will allow you to use the same tartan.

- The tartan of the old school for wayward girls as it was nicknamed in the neighborhood isn't that important!

- That boarding school had been closed at the end of last term. There's a new foundation for International education of girls : we have french, american, australian girls but our manager plans to include girls from other countries in the future one month sessions!

- One month only! My customers will be dismayed!

- I don't know. Mmaybe other girls will come later for other sessions, sir.

- Off with such future problems! Let's deal with what we have on hand!

The boss grinned broadly as he unbuttoned Kira's blouse! and pushed it back on her shoulders. Her magnificent breasts came into full view. The man licked his lips in anticipation. He snaked his hand under her skirt and froze!

- No knickers, too! You're a real dirty slut. You came over the wall in a ready to use outfit! I love it!

A long moment later, Kira was slumped over the boss' desk. His papers had been scattered on the floor. He was snoring in his armchair. His trousers were bunched around his ankles with his briefs. He had also his socks but otherwise he was completely nude. Kira offered a similar sight with her school skirt round her waist, her blouse pushed back, her knee high socks in disarray, her tie and cap lying smewhere on the floor. Her mouth corners, and her breasts were coated with a bright layer of fresh spunk. Her cunt lips were puffy with overuse but the man had obeyed her requests to use condoms. There were four of them tightly tied at the base : her trophies for the night!

Kira's body was smeared with white streaks of sticky cum. She was the perfect image of a well fucked woman but she was far from sated. She stood up and used paper towels to clean herself. There was a small toilet room adjoining the office where she rectified her outfit, rearranged ger hair and put back make up to prepare for another longer and more demanding session.

When she felt ready, Kira exited the room and went toward the billiard room. When she opened the door, cheers and applauses welcomed her arrival. Leena was stretched on the billiard table. She had kept her skirt, her socks and, by some miracle her cap but not her blouse that hung now from the chandelier above the table. Her hair was loose. A big man was between her thighs and nailing her to the table. She was urging him to fuck her harder when she was n't screaming in delight.

When she approached, Kira could see dollops of cum spread everywhere from her socks to her hair. Leena's love juices were oozing around the man's cock and soaking the billiard cloth underneath. He was wearing a condom. Kira bent down and kissed Leena on the lips. Her friend opened an eye :

- Kira! Where have you been! Your friends went berserk as you didn't come. I thought it would be better if we started before your return!

- Never mind! Everything is ship shape! Now maybe a couple of these gentlemen will help me on this table! the billiard is large enough to accomodate the two of us. Just don't forget to use condoms!

The following night was long for the two girls but this time, Kira had arranged to be woken up in time to get back to the school with her bag filled with eighty condoms. Leena came back with more : one hundred as she had been at it two hours before Kira while she was occupied with the dancnce hall manager. She had run out of condoms. Otherwise she would have spent all the night on her back jumping from a man to another like a butterfly unless it was the other way around. She really loved that school!

12