Demonic Partnership Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madison take this tray to Caty and move her to the human house." Simon told Madison where she nodded and took the tray to the room where Caty was. Leaving Simon alone in the kitchen while he made a cup of tea as he sat at the table waiting for Cara. While Simon was waiting an demon approached him while Simon observed her it was obvious that she was a lust demon.

"So you are the new demon lord? I thought you would be more busy not just sat here drinking tea." The lust demon said to Simon.

"I thought I would check out the kitchen area and I think you already know the answer to your question." Simon said back to the lust demon.

"Your right I do know and that is only because I have seen you with that bitch Madison and attack dog Terra." The lust Demon spat back at Simon.

By this point Simon had flipped the table and had the lust demon by the throat against the wall as he would have no one talk about his friend and girlfriend that way. The lust demon however seemed to be getting wet by this so Simon thought he would have some fun with her and try out his mind control he knew he had the hypnotic eye so he wanted to try it.

"Look into my eyes." Simon said to the lust demon.

The lust demon did and she suddenly felt as though she could not look away or deny him access to her mind. As the gazing started she felt him enter her mind as well as take control over her as she could do nothing but obey.

"You will be one of my loyal followers where you will not call Madison a bitch she is a part of my inner circle so is Terra so you cannot talk about them like that if you do you will have me to deal with. Do you understand?" Simon said to the lust demon.

"Yes my lord." Was all the lust demon wanted to say so she didn't piss off the new lord.

"Good now return to normal so you can continue in your duties." Simon said to the demon where her eyes returned to normal as she regained control over her mind. Simon found that doing this didn't use that much energy and gave him another physical ability that meant that he would be able to stay under the demon hunter's radar.

As Simon picked up the table to make it look as if nothing had happened. Simon motioned for the demon to sit down so they can have a talk. "What's your name?" Simon asked the other lust demon.

"Skye my lord." Skye told Simon.

"What did you do for Tristan Skye?" Simon asked.

"He never really noticed me and didn't set any duties for me I was just around for eye candy." Skye admitted nearly crying as Simon took the time out to notice her where Tristan didn't.

By the sound of things Tristan's departure was a blessing in disguise. Although Simon pondered the fact that if Tristan was still around nearly all demons here would side with Simon if it ever came to a mutiny. "What is your skill set in terms of duties?" Simon asked Skye.

"Why are you asking me?" Skye asked.

"No one other then you would know your strengths in terms of day to day activities." Simon said in a matter of fact way.

"Well besides what we are bred to do, kill with pleasure. I can cook anything from soufflés to dishes that would not normal be found except for tribes in the parts of the world where they eat only organic meals." Skye told Simon letting her pride come through that she was a good chef.

"Then that will be your duty Skye being the mansions chef." Simon said to Skye. They both noticed that Cara was nearby and another unknown succubus approached.

"Thank you my lord." Skye bowed before leaving to continue her days activity. Cara walked over with a succubus and they both walked over to Simon.

Simon noticed that the new succubus didn't have any armour plating covering her tits like many others Madison included. Her purple tits were on display, she had wings, a twin tail and seemed shy for a succubus. Cara broke the silence while the new succubus was looking at the floor avoiding making eye contact with Simon.

"This is Samantha she has something to ask you my lord."

"Pleasure to meet you Samantha, what is it that you wanted to ask me?" Simon said directing his question to Samantha.

"I was wondering are you still going to finance the transformation of the Hogs head pub in Wolverhampton?" Samantha asked Simon.

"Of course I will did Tristan draw up any plans when he met you?" Simon asked more curious as he knew that the Hogs head pub was under new management but he didn't realise that it was a demon that brought it out.

"No he didn't." Samantha answered his question.

"Well I will do one for you, Cara did Tristan have any building designers on call?" Simon said to his two companions. Cara never expected to be asked a question as she never did while Tristan was addressing any other demon. Cara jumped slightly but quickly regained her composure quickly to answer Simon.

"Yes my lord he did though I don't know if we killed him or not as he is a demon." Cara told Simon. Both Simon and Cara saw the facial expression turn to concern on Samantha's face.

"I am sure that we can find another designer if not I know someone who can help." Simon reassured Samantha who looked at Simon with her facial expression showing only hope.

"I will go and see if I can find him I will also get Terra and Madison looking too he should be in the workshop Tristan set him for all his blueprints if not then we must've killed him." Cara said but this didn't faze Samantha as she was confident that Simon would come through on the promise.

"Cara go do that while Samantha accompanies me to my office as we have some business to discuss." Simon said this to both his companions where he did his best to keep his voice steady. Cara nodded to comply with Simon's order while Samantha followed Simon to the office. While Simon was walking he mentally checked in with all three of his companions that he marked.

Terra was excited to have a telepathic message from Simon she seemed chattier than anyone else Simon had ever met and the chat seemed to just go on about everything and anything.

This ranged from talking about her job that Simon told her to do all the way to the dream she had when she slept with Simon to comparing Simon with Tristan. When Simon checked in with Cara and Madison that's where things became a bit more complicated.

Firstly Simon checked in with Madison when Simon asked her "How are you getting on with the job Madison?"

"I have just finished on my way to you."

"Ok go help Cara find a certain demon."

"Right my love."

Simon then checked on Cara "How goes the search?"

"I have found not found him looks like we killed him " Cara thought to Simon.

"Madison meet us at the office."

Simon stopped the telepathic conversation and returned his matters to Samantha who was sitting cross legged awaiting Simon's response. Simon looked at her and Samantha knew that it wasn't good news but the bad new instead. "Cara didn't find the demon?" Samantha asked. Simon just nodded as he didn't know what to say.

Simon definitely knew that there was someone he knew who was really good at drawing up plans and getting them approved so Simon knew he could get this covered. Samantha knew this too so she wasn't worried. When Madison, Terra and Cara got back to the office it had just gone 6pm.

Simon knew that in a hour's time so he decided to ask about the garage "What is in the garage?" Cara had an idea that he had to go back to the human world so she took him to the garage where a fleet of cars were but only 1 was under a cover. Simon walked over followed by Madison, Cara, Terra and Samantha to the covered car only to find that his name was on the card at the front.

Simon pulled the cover off the car only to find it was a perfectly maintained Fiat 500 in sky blue with 1.3 multijet engine with twin-air 0.9 turbo.

"It is registered to you Simon and it has been for the past 2 years. Here are the keys." Cara handed Simon the keys to his car.

"There is the business who will look after the mansion while your not here my lord." Cara said to Simon.

"There's no business to sort out Cara I am putting you in charge while I am away with Terra as your next in command." Simon said to both Cara and Terra. Where they both burst into tears as he was the first lord they had that allowed them to stride in what they do. Also the only lord so far that trusted them that much to look after things.

"Simon won't that mean I will get night terrors while you are away?" Terra asked her voice full of concern.

"Not to worry Terra I have a little gift for you something that I made just for you to prevent you having night terrors." Simon said producing a small bottle of liquid that he made using his mums lab equipment. He handed the bottle to Terra who looked at it in disbelief.

"How will this cure my night terrors?" Terra asked.

"If you take a little sip of it before you go to sleep then it will open your senses where you will only smell the one thing that prevents your night terrors from happening." Simon said making it simpler for Terra to understand leaving out all the science bits as her had an idea that she wouldn't understand everything that Simon told her.

"That is all I have to do take a little sip of that and my night terrors will completely stop." Terra asked.

"Over time yeah this is a tricky thing to fix Terra so it will take a bit of time to overcome." Simon replied.

"Won't I be vulnerable asleep and lose my heightened senses." Terra asked her voice filled will terror.

"No Terra you will not lose your heightened senses you might gain some enhancement with your senses to start with. Although they will level out over time, that is the only real side effect." Simon told Terra in a matter of fact way.

"We can stay in touch through the mark and phones Cara stay in regular contact. What did Slamaria say?" Simon said to Cara.

"Slamaria said that she would be delighted to work in partnership with you and the meeting at Batherox's estate in Birmingham is set for 4pm on Friday. To my understanding that is the day that you finish early although you only have this week left of your college course." Cara informed Simon of the meeting.

With that Simon and Madison left to get some things together for the trip back to Wolverhampton so Simon didn't raise suspicion over not attending college. 10 minutes later they both returned in their human forms fully dressed. Madison looked just as she did in the porn films, being a brunette with big tits and surprisingly she was only 4 foot 11 inches.

Simon loaded up the boot of the car with the bags and seeing that he had spare room he asked Samantha if she wanted a lift back to Wolverhampton so they could conclude the design meeting of the new interior for the hogs head. Simon, Madison and Samantha all got into the fiat 500 as Simon started the car up and began to reverse out onto the front lawn which had a circular drive going from the gate to the front door and back round in a loop.

Simon waved at Cara and Terra as he began to pull away from the mansion heading back to Wolverhampton and away from the demon world but towards the human world.