Demon's Bane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not all, but wounds such as yours can be healed without effort."

"How did you come by the medicine?"

"Most elves are good and friendly. I have been to their forest many times and have had the fortune to learn a lot about their ways."

This satisfied her and they ate a lovely breakfast while basking in the heat of the fire. The sun was making its way up into the sky and it looked like it would be a beautiful Fall day.

Matt washed up the pan and tin plates stowing things carefully in their proper packs. He would look at her wounds then and reapply the medicine.

"Take those pants off and lay there on the blanket. I'll look now in the daylight and see if there's anything I missed."

Feeling a little uncomfortable about where the wounds were, she complied more slowly then he liked but did take her pants off and lay down as told. She spread her legs as much as she could but it wasn't enough for him to see clearly and he had her roll on her stomach. He pulled her up by the waist, bringing her knees up, then carefully inspected her torn parts.

His hands were delicate in touch and she wished the creature had not captured her. She wanted to feel him again. He applied more of the ointment up inside both her entrances then kissed her softly on the damaged skin. Gently he nudged her back down flat and gave her body a good rubbing before allowing her to redress.

"The damage is minor; by the morning I expect there will be full healing. The medicine is wondrous. The tears have knit together already and other than some mild tenderness you'll be good as new."

"I didn't thank you for saving me. I feel I owe you my life; that creature could have killed me so easily."

"No, you owe me nothing. It was my fault it took you; I should have been more aware. I'll not make that mistake again."

She saw the hard, thoughtful look in his steel-blue eyes and thought perhaps there was something more that he didn't want to share. Perhaps a Demon had taken a friend of his? She wouldn't ask and would forget that it had ever happened.

She spent the morning napping while he re-packed the horses. Their supplies were going down and things needed to be redistributed. By early afternoon she insisted she could ride and he agreed they would set out at a slow pace to see how she fared.

He made a cushioned seat for her out of soft fir bows wrapped neatly in a small blanket; it was comfortable and they set out at a slow walk.

"Tell me of this school you're going to. How did you come to be working there?"

"Oh, my father taught me long ago how to read and write and I can cook very well. Not like you, over a fire, but with a proper stove and such I can make anything," she beamed. "A monthly news article comes by post to Lima my town, and there was a job opportunity for a woman who could cook and help with the children's studies."

"I can only read and write a little there's not much need out here in the wild. I do envy you though. You said they would provide whatever you needed?"

"Yes, they said bring nothing but a few clothes, my room and board will be provided by the school and I'll be given whatever I need; plus, I'm to receive remittance for my work."

"Forgive me but that does sound, somewhat too convenient. Did your father check this place thoroughly before sending you?"

"No and what do you mean 'convenient?'"

"It's just that I've been to Northbridge and have never seen a school for children. It does not mean there is none, but the only school I have ever seen is the one run by Madame Katharine for older girls. Did the article indeed say, 'children?'"

"I don't understand. What is this school for older girls? And it didn't exactly say 'children', but I assumed that by the way it was worded. Please tell me what it is, this school."

"My dear, Madame Katherine is a lady—shall we say—of the night. She runs a school for older 'girls' and teaches them the ways of pleasing a man," he said, with a wide wicked smile.

"Oh no, that can't be! I could never work in such a place. That's so...so demeaning. Why would they lie and try to deceive that way? Even my father didn't suspect such a thing."

"Lima, my dear, is a very long way from Northbridge. It is far wilder then you might realize. The town hosts many a traveler of all races, and Madame Katherine has found a way to bring in copious amounts of gold and seeks always new girls for the 'school'. It is, as I said, not that completely unbelievable that the town hosts a proper school for small children and we can certainly ask when we get there."

"Thank you, again. I do feel better; there must be another that teaches the young people in the town."

Reasonably satisfied Sara hummed her favorite song while Matt led them further into the wild country.

Sara stopped her humming and a thought came to her "How do you know of this Madame. Have you been there to see the 'school' for yourself?"

Matt laughed, loud and clear. "I thought you might ask that question, and for your answer...yes. Yes, I have been there to see it on occasion. And to answer your next question, yes I have taken liberties with some of the women. It has taught me to appreciate women and I have learned things I might not otherwise have. It has taught me to please a lady in many ways," he said, with a big sly grin.

Sara blushed, she didn't have much experience and his talk made her curious to learn more.

Seeing her blush he asked his own question "Would you like me to teach you some of these things...I mean, when you're fully headed? I can make it worth your while."

She blushed again; his talk was arousing her.

"Oh you are a scoundrel, and I'm a lady not to be taken in such ways." Although she had no idea what ways he meant.

"We will see, later," was all he said, his grin widening.

Sara pretended she hadn't heard him and resumed her humming making it clear the conversation was over. She did want him and wished he could take her then and consume her in ways she didn't even know about.

The trail came to a fork, one path leading north the other south. Matt chose the north path and said they would camp just a mile or so ahead. They had come farther than he had hoped and just a day and half's ride would bring them to Northbridge.

He wondered what she would do if the school were indeed Katherine's. Would she choose to stay on as just a cook or ride back to Lima with him? He hoped she would stay on giving him the opportunity to meet with her again. He had come to like her a lot and was enamored with her innocence.

They made camp near a little stream and Matt refilled the water jugs and allowed the horses to be near the stream where the grass was rich and they could fill themselves with as much water as needed. He gathered wood with Sara's help and lit the fire for their meal.

While dinner cooked Matt demanded she remove her pants so he could wash and dress the wounds once again. He bathed her with warm water and an aromatic herb; his face showed astonishment at how nicely the wounds had healed and told her there was no need for further ointment. She knew already that she was healed but was eager for his touch.

Matt put away the pack of medicine and took a towel for himself along with the tallow soap and washed himself in the stream. Shaking with cold he hurriedly dried off and quickly dressed. They ate their dinner and sat close together at the fire, sipping at mugs of coffee.

He looked long at her, admiring her pretty face and willowy body. He ran his hand down her reddish-brown disheveled hair, undoing some of the tangles. If he had a brush he would have liked to have brushed it for her.

She wiggled herself closer and leaned back a little; he caught her and pulled her into a tight embrace. He laid her back and kissed her face and neck while his hands undid a few of the buttons on the too-large shirt. He kissed her breasts then and circled them teasingly with his wet tongue. She groaned in pleasure and waited for him to do more.

He opened more of the shirt, kissing her skin as the buttons came undone. Fully opened, he released her arms from the shirt and set it aside. Playfully, he stroked her and let his hands run down to her middle then back up to her breasts massaging their firmness. His hot mouth took each in turn and sucked the nipples to their hardened state.

His attention turned to the pants she was wearing and the belt holding them up. He laughed with amusement as he undid the belt and realized he wouldn't have to undo the buttons. He slipped the pants easily down her legs and off, setting them down with the shirt. She was not wearing underthings, as she had none clean to wear.

Very aware of her recently damaged skin he let just his tongue wander over her clit and sucked gently at her moist entrance. Her hips raised at his caresses and he looked in her eyes for signs of pleasure and seeing she was indeed enjoying his attentions carried on with more exuberance.

His mouth was hot, his tongue quick and expert. He had her twisting and her hips rising, her body aching with ecstasy and a warm gush from her insides followed. Again with his mouth brought her to the peak of uninhibited passion. He pressed a finger to her lips and whispered for her to roll over, more pleasure would ensue.

She rolled over and he started at her back and rubbed her spine. Down moved his hands to her lower back and lower still to her nicely-rounded behind. He massaged her from behind, his fingers gently probing her sex; a finger slipped into her wet entrance testing for soreness. She didn't flinch and he slowly pushed his penis inside, gliding carefully, gently, his tender thrusts igniting her desire further till they both lay spent.

Again Matt sat up through the night keeping a watch out for danger. He watched her sleep and he realized he must get her to Northbridge soon before he became too infatuated with her, and he found it too hard to let her go. Their time together had grown enjoyable, and she was fresh and innocent unlike the women he had taken in the inns and bars. He feared he might fall in love and could sense she was nearing the same state.

Part 6

Morning came clear and cold; there was a frost on the ground. Matt had kept the fire going through the night in an attempt to keep Sara warm, and had hot coffee waiting when she woke.

"We'll make a quick start this morning and ride hard through the day. The horses are well rested and we can quicken the pace; we'll be in Northbridge early tomorrow morning."

Sara heard the sharpness in his voice and wondered if she had somehow angered him. She had come to like him very much, learning about him on the way. She would do whatever he asked and hoped she could keep up with his pace.

They started off at a quick trot, then a light gallop; the horses were eager to run in the cold morning air. Matt pushed on hard, wanting to get as close as he could that night. Leaving her there would be hard enough and he wanted it over quickly. He mentally kicked him self for giving in to his arousal; he wanted her more and in every way. He couldn't see how that might be and drove them on relentlessly through the day.

Sara didn't want to annoy him but the pace was tiring and her legs grew stiff and her seat was numb. She got up the nerve to ask him to stop for just a few minutes and let her walk about. He said no that they must continue. A while later she asked again, with more pleading this time. Again he insisted they would continue.

An hour passed and she couldn't take it any longer. She stopped her horse; he didn't notice right away lost in his own thoughts. She got down and let the reigns fall to the ground, and walked stretching her aching legs. When he noticed her not right behind went back a little and saw her off her horse.

"Sara! What are you doing? Get back on the horse," he commanded.

"I can't and I won't till I've stretched the kinks from my legs. I can't feel my rear...it's numb," she lamented.

"Sara the horse, get on the horse; we don't have time for this fooling around. We will stop at dusk."

Sara refused and couldn't imagine why they had to ride so long and hard that day. She was in no hurry for the trip to end she feared she was in love and wanted to stay with him for as long as she could drag it out. Matt's anger at himself grew with her refusal to cooperate and turned onto her.

He marched over to her and grabbed her by the arm and held her firmly while he undid and slid his belt off. It wouldn't be the first time he had dealt out punishment and she would be glad to cooperate when he was done.

Sara gasped at his actions and tried to free her self, she knew what he going to do and disbelief grew in her eyes as he pulled her down on the ground with him sitting and her landing over his lap. His legs wrapped around hers keeping her in place. She struggled but he held firm and began flailing her numb behind with his belt.

"Stop this! Let me up you beast, let me up!"

He didn't let her up instead grabbed the back of the oversized pants and yanked them down to her thighs. He slapped her bare behind fast and hard.

She shrieked in pain and incredulity, fighting him, the numbness turning to hot, hot heat. Her thrashing red ass excited him and he knew then that he must have her again and again. He stopped the spanking and threw the belt down. His hand rubbed her heated bottom and fingers while the other slipped between her legs.

She relaxed felt his fingers touching her there and the heat from her ass spread to her inner lips and she wanted him. Wetness came in a warm wave as his fingers played with her clit. Her knees drew up further, exposing herself shamelessly to him.

An elbow pressed into her back holding her in place while a finger pushed up her ass. The other hand slid underneath her finding her wet hole. He fingered her, teasing and pushing in and out till she cried out, her body aching from the pleasure. He rolled her off his lap to lay facing him and yanked the pants off her. Unable to contain himself, he pushed his raging penis into her wetness. His thrusts were deep and quick, his emotions for her spilling out in the heat of passion.

"Stay with me Sara, I love you and don't want to let you go"

She was shocked at his words but wanted it too; she would stay with him. She knew with certainty she loved him too. Their frenzied state slowed and he held her close whispering endearments. They sat closely intertwined, neither wanting to ride further.

"What will I do about the school and my father?" she asked, hoping he would have some answers.

"We will ride on to Northbridge and see if indeed there is a school for young children. If you choose to work there I will settle my guiding business in the town, and keep the excursions short and we can live there together, you teaching and cooking and I guiding wayward passengers. Later we can settle down to a comfortable living."

"Oh yes, that does sound a wonderful solution. You would do that for me? I mean move your business to Northbridge?"

"Indeed I would; I have come to love you, Sara, and will do anything that your heart desires. You have enchanted me."

"I thought only elves were capable of enchanting," she said, a grin spreading on her lips. He caught her and grasped her to him. A long kiss ensued, hot sweet breath coaxing their tongues to intermingle, tasting the passion in each other. The two dressed and Matt gathered the horses for riding.

"We should ride, at a slower pace. This is not a good place for camp; up just a little further is a grand place, well-sheltered and the river from Northbridge runs through. There I can find a rabbit or two and we can enjoy a nice meal as I have yet another surprise in the packs." Standing, then, he reached for the packhorses and picked out the precious root vegetable, holding it up, beaming with delight.

"Oh, how nice—potatoes! Where did you get them? I haven't seen potatoes since last winter; my father says it was the drought last fall that ruined the crops."

"Your father is right, but I was lucky enough to find these growing wild, along with the herbs I use for medicine and cooking. I have used them sparingly; it is by chance that I have a few saved over from my last trip." He smiled.

"Now, to the horses, my dear. I'll help you up, but we must get going to make the camp before dark. Will you need the blanket under your bottom? I did redden it a little. Are you okay to ride?"

"I'm fine" she blushed. "I rather enjoyed the attention," and lowered her eyes, hoping she was not too forward in her wicked enjoyments.

"Perhaps you need to learn a few other lessons at the mercy of my hard hands." His steel-blue eyes showed the excitement he was feeling, thinking of her lightly-reddened ass. "But not now," he smiled. "We really must ride."

He gave her a hand up and on they went to the camp some miles ahead. Sara hummed an old favorite song and didn't mind the ride; she was filled with thoughts of what might lay ahead, thoughts about her life with Matthew Landau and how he could make her feel, with those strong hard hands. She would never would have believed she could fall for a man like him, but there she was, ready to spend her life with him.

Dusk was fast approaching and Matt went in search of rabbits for their dinner while Sara got things prepared for the cooking and laid out their bedding for the night.

Sara sat at the fire waiting for him to return and having more time to think about that wild man she had grown infatuated with came to the conclusion that even thou she thought she was in love couldn't really see her self staying with him forever. Their lives she realized were far too different and she was sure that he would tire of a life settled in a small town, when his life was so in tuned to the wilds. She would have to tell him somehow and thought deeply on how to do so.

Matt busy with hunting killed two young rabbits and brought them back to camp, as he came closer and saw Sara there waiting, watched her a moment unnoticed and with all his heart wanted her. She was so like the woman he had lost years ago. Reflecting back, he knew that it hadn't been his fault, she had gone seeking the demons like so many other young women. By the time he figured where she had gone it was to late and he had found her dead ripped and torn from claws. He had loved her very much and it was her death that brought him into the life he had then. It would be hard to give that up and settle in one place, he wasn't so sure he was ready for that.

"Sara I have two young rabbits for our dinner," he said holding them up.

"That certainly sounds better then more of that dried meat, I have the potatoes in the embers, they should be cooked through when the rabbit is done," she said not knowing how to broach the subject of them going their separate ways.

"That's fine, but I'd like to talk further about our staying together." He said

" Yes I was thinking while you were away hunting." She said running her hand nervously through her hair.

" And? Have you thought this through completely?"

" Matthew I do like you, but I'm not sure were ready to share our lives, I'm am sorry but it seems were so different and I don't want you to change your life for me."

" Yes I see, I was having the same thoughts and I think it would be to our advantage if you stayed on in Northbridge and I visited whenever the opportunity arose, We could develop our relationship more slowly."

"And would you teach me some of the things you learned, I mean from the school?"

" It would be a great pleasure to do so," he replied with a huge smile.

" It does seem we were too hasty in our decisions to make a life together so soon and if you would visit when you're able I should very much like that." A look of distress came to her face. "Matthew what will I do if there is no proper school?"