Demon's Bane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah yes I have considered that and if indeed there is none, I would have a talk with Madame Katherine and see if she would allow you to cook and cook only. And if she would, I can't imagine why in the future you couldn't open a small school of your own."

" Oh that does sound wonderful, you really think that might work?"

"I'll do everything I can to make it possible, and now we should see about dinner before it becomes to dark. Answers will come in the morning when we arrive in Northbridge."

They had a delightful dinner each feeling better that there was a more definitive plan and that there would be no rushing into something they may not be ready for.

With the packing up of the pots and tins Matt thought a few of those secrets he had learned would be a perfect way to end there stay together at least till he would see her again. He made a comfortable under bedding of tree bows then invited Sara to join him for quick dip in the water before retiring for the night.

They quickly disrobed and soaped one another in the cold clear river both shaking from the cold ran to the fire to snuggle beneath the blankets not caring they were still wet.

His hands and body were warm even after the soaking in the cold water, and she felt her body warming against his, ever so softly he touched her cheek and lifted her chin, to met his eyes, his steel blues eyes softened by the fire light, claimed her. He pulled her closer and kissed her gently on the lips, tiny kisses whispered across her mouth and down her neck. She responded with her own kisses, held his chest down lightly kissed his hard belly and shyly moved down to his groin. Tentatively, explored his penis, with a small kiss and light touch with her tongue. He groaned his approval she smiled a little seeing the effect. Her tongue ran the length of his shaft and stopped at the head to taste him. Enthralled with delight his body tightened his hands pulled her closer, her finger traced the rim and felt the softness of the skin, and the silky texture fascinated her. He was so hard so rough, yet this small part so soft and velvety. He held his breath, wanting so much for her to take him in her mouth, her breath warm, breezed over his member causing a shock to race through his body. She could feel his need his wanting and closed her mouth over his penis, felt the tip with her tongue circling its width.

Her eyes found his and her hunger for him showed. His scent incited her further she took him fully in her mouth sucked hard at the pulsing flesh.

He tore himself away from her, he caught her look of surprise, and his own eyes filled with desire assured her, she had made no mistakes.

"It's my turn now," he whispered "Tomorrow when we part, I hope you'll remember this night and you'll give me the pleasure of your company many more times in the future" he said kissing her again softly on her lips.

" You know I will," she said kissing him back. " I have fallen for you Mathew Landau, and who else but you might look after my welfare, and save me from the advances of other men."

Her words tore a piece of his heart. "Other men?" he hadn't considered that. He would give her a night of lasting memories ensuring she would want more at some future date.

They spent a wicked wicked night, his hands skillful and pleasing had her thrashing about, completely uninhibited. He brought her to heights of pleasure unknown too to her till then. Multiple orgasms shook her body and she lay spent when he was done, still reeling from the shocks. He held her close promising more of the same when he would see her again.

Their journey together was almost at an end when they rode into Northbridge the next morning. Sara was delighted at the town, it was obviously wilder then the town she had come from but she felt ready for the activity and many different races, her trip with Matt had boosted her confidence in her own abilities and she thought she could handle almost anything.

Matt gave her tour of the town pointing out places he thought would be fine for a lady to explore on her own, and pointed out places she should stay far from. He had a brief word with a well-dressed man on the street. She jumped up with delight as she heard him say the school for small children was not far but more to the outside of the town. He said the school had grown in capacity over the last year and that children, from everywhere attended

Sara was enthralled with her fortunate luck and kissed Matt deeply, making him promise several times to return. He said his good-byes and promised to return at the first opportunity. He left her then in the care of a woman and her husband who ran the school and on his way back to the trail decided that on the next visit there he would stay and take her as is wife.