All Comments on 'Demon's Grace Ch. 05-06'

by akbunny

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Most Awesome!

I actually completely love your story and I like how not everything is explained so that you are continuously eager for more and a reader can use their imagination - well done!

jerin51jerin51about 12 years ago
Not quite happy with the story!

All this wordplay between the demons and Dove is very frustrating as no one really commits to anything. Is Ezra in love with Dove? And why is she bonding with Taurin despite vehemently saying no earlier on? If you want me as a reader to go on with the reading you have to come up with more reasonable things and facts. For instance how powerful is Ezra? Dove treats him as an idiot and you as the author are not better making your characters looking like stupid beings and that very highly includes the hunter. She is the most daft of them in my opinion. Sad because the thought of having demons work together with humans is quite intriguing.

akbunnyakbunnyabout 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading my chapters everyone :) I know I can get a little convoluted as I try to keep the action going while delving into background of everyone and everything else going on. This story is actually done and I am writing the second in the series currently. I do appreciate all the comments and Dove does grow up. Her dislike of her natural abilities has caused her to stall in her own personal evolution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userakbunny@akbunny
I write because the characters keep bugging me if I don't. Even if I don't write for months, they're still constantly telling me their secrets. I write because I need to know the story too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES