All Comments on 'Demon's Grace Ch. 11-12'

by akbunny

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 12 years ago
like it

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unbelievable!

She is undisciplined, uses foul language and does not come through as a very sympathetic person. Lucky for her to have the two demons who do behave much more civilized. Please - make her not acting so stupid all the time. Story is good but it is making me more angry all the time so I am considering to stop reading it. The only positive thing so far is that you are posting fairly fast - even though the chapters are very short.

kurumi79kurumi79about 12 years ago

i love it and i love her personality. and to anonymous she was born into this job and from what i get from the story she doesn't really want it so why should she have respect for people that are trying to kill her. keep up the good work can't wait to read the next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I really like this story! Keep up the good wrk. I love.her attitude and her sense of humor!! :)

akbunnyakbunnyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

She does use foul language, yup. It gives her something to work on while she ignores the bigger issues ;) Unfortunately, if Dove does annoy she doesn't really start to look inward until the second in the series. Thanks for ALL the comments it gives me ideas to ruminate on as I continue to write. 1st person perspective doesn't give much insight on the other characters, only what that person is willing to see and believe of them colored by her own past. I had fun writing this and I hope you are having fun reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Civilized?

Taurin and Ezra are civilized? Since when? Last time I checked every five seconds they're using powerplays, trying to screw her, and giving her less than a full picture. That would make me furious! Shoot, I'd make up curses! Having no control over a situation, but trying to at least keep up the facade lest I be trampled by the two strong egos fighting mine? Insanity! Dove is a champ, don't change her for anything!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
touch of comic relief

I love how well you can add a touch of humor into a hot situation, it really builds up Ezra's character and how he should handle a situation.

I'm really growing attached to this guy ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userakbunny@akbunny
I write because the characters keep bugging me if I don't. Even if I don't write for months, they're still constantly telling me their secrets. I write because I need to know the story too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES