Den of Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers

Hanging on the opposite wall is quite the collection of toys. Some of them he can't even imagine their use, but he is hoping that before the snow is cleared and the power reinstated that he will learn to use each of them in extremely intimate ways. He plays the flashlight over the ceiling, seeing hooks, chains, pulleys...a person can be restrained in infinite ways in this little closet of pleasure.

He is most anxious to see this room in full light, but for the moment he will have to suffice with the torches placed every few feet along three walls. He finds the matches and lights the room up...awed by how much light they give off. It may be a little cool in here now, but he is confident that it will warm up quite quickly.

He chooses a few items from the wall and finds his way back to the living room. Bending over her, finding her still sleeping he carefully affixes black leather cuffs to her wrists and ankles. He fastens a chain hooking all four cuffs together, allowing her movement, but not much. Then he slips the blindfold over her eyes, sits back and admires his handiwork. He helps himself to another glass of wine and feels the heat working its way through his body.

She moans in her sleep, her wrists twisting in the cuffs and a smile curves her lips. He wonders if she is dreaming about her secret room with its accoutrements to dazzle the most dominant of Dungeon Masters. She stretches until the chain tugs at the cuffs and with a jolt she awakens and tries to reach for the blindfold. She licks her lips, then says, "Hey, what have you done? Where are you?"

He holds his breath, letting her adjust to the restraints, to the deprivation of her sight. He watches until he must exhale and with that soft respiration she turns her head towards him. "What are you doing, untie me at once!"

He chuckles as he drains his wineglass again. "Just let me help you sit up, I have found some food and I will feed you, if you say please." His arm has slight pressure across the back of her shoulders as she sits up, her pouty lips looking kissable, so he does. She can taste the wine on his lips and her belly growls in anticipation of food.

"Ok, since I don't seem to have any choice, please feed me." She wets her just kissed lips and he sees the shiver that travels her spine. He hand feeds her, taking his time, enjoying this time with her, anticipating and planning what he will do with her soon. He lets her drink from the wine glass, smiling as she drains the third glass, watching the red flush that covers her cheeks, sees it spread down her neck, spilling onto her cleavage.

She seems at ease, bound and blindfolded, being fed from his fingers. He sets the dishes aside and grabs the chain that tethers her limbs together, "Come on, follow me."

She rises, a little wobbly on her feet and he waits until she gains her balance. He stares, a vision and all his. His cock stirs in his pants and he rubs at his crotch, thinking that this will be such a sweet Christmas Eve.

He leads her through the dark house, into her bedroom and quite literally through the looking glass into a strange and exotic world.

He pulls the chains down from the ceiling and attaches them to her wrist cuffs, only then unwinding the chain and tossing it aside. He pulls on the other end bringing her arms up, not quite stretching her, letting her adjust comfortably to the upright position. She smiles and he imagines that her eyes are veritably twinkling to be bound in her fantasy room. Well, she won't be smiling for long, he plans on using her until she begs him to stop, and then using her just a little more.

She swivels her hips forward, suggestively, her jeans hugging her curves, her breasts jutting forward, hard nipples clearly visible through her shirt. He growls, low, like an animal, leaning in close to her and latches onto the side of her neck with his teeth. Sucking in her flesh, his tongue feeling her pulse beating with his tongue and without warning he sinks those teeth into her, pulling back, scissoring the tender flesh, not stopping until he realizes that instead of screaming...she is holding her breath.

He pulls his teeth off, knowing that he has marked her neck and watches as she twists, almost completely dangling from her wrists, her mouth a perfect O as she at last exhales and draws in a loud ragged breath. Her nipples looking like they might rip the fabric of bra and shirt so hardened are they. He grabs a knife and presses the point to her tit, just above her nipple. She shivers, but does not say a word. He grabs the shirt and slices it away from her body, leaving the tatters hanging from her shoulders. He then uses the point to cut a circle from her bra, the nipple poking proudly through, her gasps echoing in the room. He cuts a second circle, and watches both nipples poking out, erect, swollen and he bends to grip one in his teeth. He tears into it, sucking the pert nub into his mouth, his tongue pressing it to the roof of his mouth and lets his teeth grind down until he is afraid he might bite it right off. He is rewarded at last with her scream. It peals throughout the room, as the torchlights flicker, casting shadows.

He pulls back and instantly latches onto her other nipple, giving it the same ferocious attention, his hands mauling both tits, squeezing them at their base, they engorge with blood and she pushes towards him, feeding him her tender bits.

As her screams turn to whimpers he stands back...watches as she gasps and pants, catching her breath. Her nipples glistening in the torch light, wet with his saliva, elongated from the attention of his mouth. He reaches for the nipple clamps, inspects them and tests them on hi finger...these are vicious little things, with teeth that will grip. He pulls and tugs, rolls each nipple before fastening a clamp to each. Her groan of anguish making his cock twitch in his pants, he soothes the ache by pressing up against her, rubbing his turgid tool up and down her thigh as he chews on her neck, biting a trail up to her earlobe, then whispers, "Such a good girl. You deserve a spanking though for those earlier screams."

He grabs a paddle and delivers a dozen solid thumps to her jean clad ass cheeks, which does not cause her to utter so much as a whimper, but instead a long low series of moans. He chuckles to himself, "Ahhh, I think I am going too easy on you. I do see a nice long whip hanging on the wall...maybe that is more to your liking" He stands close to her, waiting for a response and gets only silence.

He grabs the knife, slicing open the back of her shirt, pushing it aside, exposing her pale back. He caresses softly, then lets the point of the knife travel down, until it hits her bra, he slides it under, pulling back, her sharp intake of breath as her tits are pulled, the clamps biting in deeper as the nipples swell, then cuts it free.

She growls, shaking as she twists her wrists in the cuffs, repositions her feet, dancing from toe to toe until she feels the cold steel point once again dragging a trail down her naked and exposed back. He unbuttons and unzips her jeans, not pulling them down, instead he whispers, "Wriggle out of those pants for me, dance for me..NOW!"

He steps back and brings the whip down on her back, marking her flesh instantly. The thin red line welting as she screams.

"Dance!" another lash of the whip, falling just below the first one, two thin stripes, a pale expanse separating them. She starts to writhe, wriggle and gyrate her hips frantically, biting her bottom lip, her screams squelched for the moment as she concentrates on getting her jeans off.

He silently counts to ten, then screams at her, "I SAID DANCE!" Her scream rings out before the whip stripes her back and she dances from toe to toe, as her jeans start to slowly slide down her legs.

He lashes her back three more times, her screams never quite fading from the air, before her jeans finally hit the floor, she frantically kicks at them to get them off. Hanging limply from her arms, she shudders as he gently traces each red welt with his fingertip, then bends to softly plant a trail of hot wet kisses.

His hands knead her ass, feeling the silky panties that barely cover anything, then cuts them free, so she is naked at last, but for the tattered remnants of her shirt and bra. He stands back and admires her quivering flesh, drinking in her trembling body.

Licking his lips he slips out of his own pants, lets his cock spring free, hard and hot, throbbing for some attention. He strokes it then advances on her attaching a collar to her neck. Thick and black, smooth leather and reaches to unhook her wrists, reattaching them to the rings on the collar. Leaving her free to walk, but not much else. He grabs the chain attaching the nipple clamps and leads her to the bench. He pushes her forward, watching as she places her knees on the padded rests, her torso and chest on the padded strip, breasts hanging freely, nipples being pulled by the chain. He runs a strap over her back cinching it tight, attaches both ankle cuffs to the knees rests and then swings them wide, exposing her ass and pussy.

Unable to deny himself any longer, he stands in front of her, grabs a handful of hair, then forces his swollen cock past her lips. He can feel her tongue stabbing at his piss hole, reaming it, trying to scoop out any precum that may have gathered and he moans, pushes his hips forward, grabs her hair tighter as he slides the full length of his cock past her lips.

He tears at the blindfold, wanting to see her eyes, wanting her to see him, his belly pressed to her nose, his balls mashed between him and her chin...her eyes blinking, tears standing in the corners as she struggles to pull breath past the cock that impales her throat.

There is panic in those eyes, yet still her tongue massages his shaft, her throat convulsing on his head, sending shivers like little bolts of electricity dancing along his thick rod. The gagging, drooling, only turning him on more, he pulls back, lets her drag in a deep breath, then he starts to fuck her throat, forcing his cock all the way in, knowing it is bruising the delicate tissues, but he can't help himself...his body is on auto pilot, wanting to quench the fever that burns in his belly.

With a scream, he pulls back, panting hard, sweat glistening on his body, physically holding himself back, he grabs the head of his cock, squeezes it until it hurts, until he no longer has the urge to drive into her mouth. He bends, kisses her, licking the drool, probing inside with his tongue, blowing his breath into her mouth so that she is forced to breathe him in.

She quivers, strapped to the bench. Her body unwillingly inviting him to partake of every curve, every swell, every orifice. He slowly walks to the wall, opens the cupboard and chooses a nice thick butt plug. Yes, this will do nicely, it is about the same girth as his cock, it will open her up nicely for him. He takes down the wide leather paddle, gives it a test swipe and smiles at the sound as it slices, parting the fabric of the air.

He comes up behind her, slides his hand into the folds of her cunt, feels how wet she is, his fingers sliding easily into that quivering quim. He takes his time, finger fucking her, watching her hips straining to push back onto his two fingers, curled as they rub over her gspot. He can not only feel the added lube, but can hear it sloshing in her tight tunnel, squeezing at his fingers. He brings her to the edge of orgasm, her cry of release just a little premature as he withdraws his fingers and brings the paddle smacking down quickly, two smacks on each cheek. Driving the air from her lungs as her climax recedes.

Smiling he waits until her breathing slows, watches her muscles relaxing and then slides his fingers into the sopping depths of her pussy again. Slowly stroking her insides, bringing her to fever pitch once more. Her body bucks at him, unable to do much more than contract on his fingers, her movements so restricted, she screams out in preparation for climax, yet again he denies her that pleasure. He pulls his fingers from her clutching cunt, and delivers a series of smacks to her ass with his bare hand. He relishes the sting, the heat as it transfers from her reddened backside, and his cock rages, demanding attention.

Her whimpers, that red ass, that pulsing pucker all driving him to near madness. He can't wait any longer, his thirst must be slaked and he dips his knees driving his turgid cock to the hilt in her pulsing pussy. He fucks her hard, not caring for her pleasures only his own. Her cunt yields to his cock, his hips like a piston, in and out, hard and fast. As he feels her pussy tighten, he leans over her body and releases both nipple clamps, quickly grabbing those nipples and rolling them.

He is rewarded with her lustful scream, the frantic contraction of internal muscles as she cums on his cock, pulling the seed from his balls, his eruption nearing painful as her cunt wrings his shaft, his thick head flared as his piss hole sends forth his spunk.

He pulls his cock out, letting the second stream of jism splatter all over her lower back, watches as it oozes over her ass and as her screams turn to moans, he releases her nipples and grabs the butt plug. Her body still straining at the cuffs, her climax just starting to wane as he rubs the plug through the dribbling cum and positions it at her little brown bud. He works it in an inch then pulls it out, hearing her breathing change, she gasps and starts to beg, "No, please....no, don't do tha...." Without letting her finish the sentence he drives it home...fascinated as he watches that little door stretch, his cum lubing the way, her hole stretched obscenely. Her little brown mouth kissing the plug and as she screams he gives it a twist, watching it swallowed by her ass. She quivers, whimpering and her cunt oozes more of his cum out past those nether lips.

He reaches down, rubs her clit with his fingers, feels it grow and elongate, pulsing with a life of its own. He strokes it and then bends to plant his lips around that hardened nub, his tongue flicking at it. She struggles, deep groans floating back to him as he attacks her clit, tongue stabbing, teeth digging in to hold it still, sucking hard before his tongue continues its assault. She cums hard, her cunt pouring out its sweetness, soaking him, bathing his face in her wetness. He does not let up, stays at her clit until with a scream of anguish she cums again and again.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!" she begs him to stop, her voice whispering a litany, "no no no no no no."

Her body trembles, the orgasms exquisitely painful as he demands her body to react, to cum over and over for him. She does not think that she can withstand even one more when she feels his tongue slow on her clit. She pulls in a deep shuddering breath, her body going limp on the bench when he grabs the plug and rips it from her ass. Her body convulses, twists and writhes in her bonds as he plunges it back in, starts to fuck her ass. The widest part pausing only briefly at each in and out movement, her ass reluctant to give it up and eager to devour it each time it presses back in.

Her screams making his cock thicken and grow once more, he strokes it to full attention as her ass is abused with the plug. He pulls the plug, tosses it to the floor and drives his cock into her contracting sphincter. It resists him. He grunts, a raw primal sound filling the air as his hips thrust forward, gaining entrance at last to her forbidden treasure. His cock slowly disappearing into the dirty mouth of her ass. Stretched wide, brown ring turning pink and then a brilliant red as his cock plunges all the way in, his balls kissing her clit...his body shudders as he lets that ass massage the length of his cock.

Primal instincts seize him, taking control of his body, his only thought is of his cock and its need to shoot its seed deep into the bowels of the bound woman that moans and screams, impaled on his throbbing tool. His hips find a rhythm, burying himself over and over in the molten depths of her ass. His hands alternate, slapping her cheeks, watching them turn crimson, the heat of her body driving him harder...fucking her to complete submission, owning this ravishing woman.

Her howls of pain and passion are his undoing and as she climbs and teeters on the brink of bliss, he plummets, driving forth, his balls pulling up, tight as they contract, forcing stream after stream of cum deep in her quivering ass. His piss hole flares wide, spraying her insides and she screams with him, cumming in unison, one body joined in primal need.

He collapses over her back, biting down onto her neck, her ass still contracting, still pulling seed from his cock. He kisses her bitten neck, tonguing the ridges, soothing her aching flesh. He kisses a trail down her back as he withdraws his spent cock. Breathing ragged, he licks the hand prints, deep red on her pale skin. He unhooks her wrists and then stands on wobbly legs and unhooks her wrists from the collar. He pulls her to a standing position and she leans into his body, her curves molding to the hard lines of his body. They stand, embracing tightly on Christmas Eve in this den of delights.

He leads her to the bed and they curl into each other, appetites slaked at last and they sleep, dreaming not of sugar plums but of shared passions and the delights that Christmas morning will bring.

Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers
12