All Comments on 'Denial'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Irrumat0rIrrumat0rabout 15 years ago
hot and smart

Psychological complexity, plausibility, and actual surprise make this story hotter than your run-of-the-mill smut. I actually want to hear more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot! Hot ! Hot!

I loved it !!! Although I’m not quite into bondage but the description in your story surely does wonders to my honey pot. I’m definitely looking forward to read more of your works. Keep on writing babe!

deepthroatsubdeepthroatsubalmost 13 years ago
OMG!!!!!!

OMG!!!!! WHERE CAN I FIND THIS WOMAN. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BEING BROUGHT TO THE BRINK AND THEN DENIED OVER AND OVER AGAIN BUT WITH THE RELATIONSHIP IM IN IT NEVER HAPPENS. IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO HELP ME WITH THIS OR INTERESTED IN HELPING YOURSELF, PLS EMAIL ME @ deepthroatsub@yahoo.com

BikerblokeBikerblokeover 9 years ago
That was intense!

Not really sure how I stumbled on this story perhaps the title caught my interest. Anyway, read it and loved it! I liked that whole denial thing, I can see the attraction of being in Karen's shoes rather than Leigh's. :) Not usually into lesbian sex but WOW that helped enormously making me want to read more like this.

Thanks for writing and submitting it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really liked it

I don't usually read dirty literature. But by the time I was half way I could't help it.

I just had to touch my self. I really wish she was here right now. *sigh*

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Hot!!

This was really hot. The ending was particularly good. I loved how she convinced Leigh that she was only going to tease, then made her orgasm. It was such a pleasant surprise. Very nice!

The section where Karen abandons Leigh for the night could use reworking. That part was too psychological. It was genuinely disturbing to read and broke the sexy mood. Karen needed to find a way to leave her in sexual torment without giving her a night of emotional torment.

The beginning and end of the story were both VERY hot. I'd love to see more hot denial scenes like this in the future. Nicely done!

ScarelttScarelttover 5 years ago
That was very well done..

Wow, I love how it started, and it held my attention all the way through. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous