All Comments on 'Denial Ch. 09'

by Conquered

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
thanks

a sexy well executed story. a real turn-on for me mentally picturing myself as her husband. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Truly wonderful characters, fully devoped. Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she is a fool

here she is working out to get in shape and at the same time smoking up a storm, what a damn fool. smoking is for retards. also, i can understand the desire of the husbands to be a total slave but that wouldnt stop me from using that damn cane on her backside after what she has done to him!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
interesting story

I'm enjoying the story however there are elements that bother me. I understand blackmail is a big fantasy but the non conceptual aspect and there is a line between erotic torture and abuse. Lastly there should be aftercare after a beating. These are the things that give bdsm a bad name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very hot. Would have loved to have seen you delve deeper into the horrors of this organization and it's members. Insect is a lucky creature indeed to have such a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think Maxine would be eating a shit sandwich first, just before I kill her. I think the good Dr. would get the next shit sandwich, before she goes to meet her maker! At least when your penniless and Rotting in prison, you have the satisfaction of knowing, that you got the two fuckers that put you there.😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this would never work. You understand that people who physically abuse others are not strong individuals, right? They are weak, horrid pieces of shit who should be locked in jail.

Maxine is not a dominant woman. She is a train wreck of a person who smokes tons of cigarettes, hurts the only person who actually loves her, sleeps with as many men as possible and is a general piece of shit. There is no kindness emanating from her. She is, essentially, a pile of human garbage.

Franklyn could never follow or submit himself totally to such an individual. Since she is CONSISTENTLY putting him in LIFE-THREATENING situations...he would either fight back or flee. And, since the trust between them has been shattered (how many times has she gone beyond his hard limits without his consent?)...there is no way that he would continue to allow her to hurt him. To do so would be, essentially, violating the fundamental laws of survival and biology.

This is not an opinion. This is a fact. NONE OF THIS WOULD EVER WORK. And, if you believe otherwise...then you are a fucking idiot.

ConqueredConqueredover 1 year agoAuthor

Wow. You read all this way, and made even further comments on Chapter 11!

You must have hated it. Lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous