All Comments on 'Denise & the Camping Trip'

by maxmaypo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
any dumber

and your a nail

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
any dumber?

That sould be "you are" or "you're" a nail, Anonymous. You are a tool...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: any dumber?

If you're going to criticize someone for spelling, you should know how to spell "should."

<P>

If that person is a tool, what does your post say about you?

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
1*

And I didn't even finish the first half page.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Rebalanced?

Initially, Mark had good reason to resent the fact that Denise needed to cheat on him every six months, whilst he remained faithful. However, the dynamic has now changed and he's getting as much tail as she's getting cock. Okay, so he's got this hang-up about Denise's fascination with massive genitalia, but he didn't have any qualms about demonstrating his staying power with Gwen despite his wife's plea for him to keep it 'their thing'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Warren Dunes

Bridgman obviously can be more fun than I ever thought imaginable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disrespect ...killed the story

Gave it a #1

It was going to be a #5 for a good story about a bunch of swingers, and would have stayed a #5 if Denise had gone for a shower before coming back to Mark.

Expecting Mark to lick and clean the cum out of her well used cunt just shows a lack of respect.

Not wanting him to use his staying power on other women is just her way of having the best of both worlds, and if it wasn't for that I think she would have been long gone.

I think Mark should kick her ass to the kerb, it wouldn't take him long to find a replacement, and one with more respect for him

49ers6949ers693 months ago

It turned into something I didn't expect. Not my cup of tea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous