Denise & the Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

"Curling my legs up over my belly so my labia were out there ready to be parted again Bob once again slid his hard, thick length inside of me and I rolled and rocked on his organ as he played my insides so expertly. I know I was moaning loudly, begging for him to stop, begging him to not stop, shaking and shuddering uncontrollably as I climaxed again and again and again; I couldn't help myself. I didn't want what he was doing for me to stop...ever.

At this point in her story I think Denise realized how it hurt me that she desired other men to give her such pleasure. My penis wasn't large enough and now that she had encountered two men, Ben and Bob, who both had staying power, like I had, and enormous penises that could fill her so much, I felt very insecure. Would I come home one day and Denise would be gone. What a simpleton I was. And Denise reminded me.

"Mark, I know I'm hurting your ego and I know that you are fearful I will leave you. That will never happen. We have so much more than sex that we share and are personally intimate on a level that far exceeds the sex I can receive from other men. You just happen to be married to a woman who can divorce the sexual stimulation she needs from the love she feels for her one and only man. You, Mark, are and will always be my one and only man. Plus look at all the gorgeous pussy you're getting now. Two different women in two nights." I laughed because I knew she was right.

I still feared that at some point this would rip our relationship apart. We would eventually meet someone who became more than a sexual attraction. But I soon listened to Denise excitedly related the whole series of actions between Bob and her. Then it was Rebecca's turn and she told Denise how incredible I had been at pleasuring her.

Rebecca was still lying nude on my left side while Denise curled up on my right side. Bob had left the tent to return to the tent with Gwen, Ben, Elaine, and Chung. That was going to be a busy place with the women being thoroughly entertained. But he turned before he left our tent and said goodnight to Rebecca. I guess the plan was for her to spend the night with Denise and me. So we all soon were asleep. But before I drifted off I thought to myself, "What a lucky bastard I am. I have two beautiful women curled up next to me and one is my loving wife."

Hours later I was awakened by the sensation of wet lips and tongues licking my penis. In the moonlit tent I could make out both Denise's and Rebecca's curly heads moving around my groin and the pleasure was intense as they took turns pleasuring me orally. I reached down in the darkness and dragged one of the women's hips up over my face and began to feast on that divine set of folds, bumps, and holes that make up a woman's incredible genitals. I was soon rewarding with a quivering orgasm and the sudden gush of a creamy liquid as it poured out of Rebecca's bare bottom. Then it was Denise's turn as she replaced Rebecca's delicious fanny with her own. Again I was soon rewarded with the delicious cream of Denise's vagina as she ejaculated both her cum and the cum Bob had left inside of her earlier. It was a tasty mix of his salty semen and her tart juices. At the moment that Denise orgasmed I also ejaculated spraying my semen on Rebecca's and Denise's faces.

With their faces and hair splattered with sticky semen Rebecca suggested we all streak naked over to the showers and enjoy a communal shower. The showers were multiple heads in one large enclosure, not private. So it was easy for us to use the showers in the men's changing facility. We were soon all lathered up and the slipperiness and erotic playfulness of naked female bodies rubbing up against me and each other soon had me hard.

Rebecca looked at Denise and Denise nodded. And just like that tall Rebecca angled herself around my penis and we were soon locked together fucking in the shower stall standing up. I thought to myself, "I could get used to this having relations with multiple partners." We returned to the tent and drifted off to sleep with all three of us tangled together.

The next morning I awoke with one woman laying against my chest. The scent of her clean hair was in my nose. The warmth of her body was soft against my own. And the stroking of her hand up and down on my stiffening penis was sending thrills of excitement out from my groin. Rebecca leaned up and kissing me said, "Oh, you're awake. I woke a few minutes ago and couldn't keep my hands off of that magnificent member that had given me so much pleasure last night. I hope you don't mind." She never stopped steadily stroking me the entire time. But as she began to reposition herself so that she could take me inside of her I asked, "Where's Denise?"

Without stopping her introducing me into her vagina, which felt incredibly warm, slippery, and soft as it surrounded my penis, Rebecca responded, "She must have gone for The Nude Walk. Yep, today is the third day. It's Nude Walk or, as some of us call it, Don't Wear a Stitch of Clothing All Day Day." As she moved up and down on me Rebecca continued, "Every year we check out who else is around and if it seems that the coast is clear we spend the whole day butt naked with each other. We have to keep an eye out though. Don't...UNNHHH, as the pleasure began to rise in her vagina...want to get in trouble with the law. It's not legal to go butt naked in Michigan parks. But most folks if they are couples and encounter us they just laugh and keep walking. UNNNHHH, you do feel good!!!" Rebecca soon climaxed and then rolling off of me ordered me to follow her.

Not having climaxed myself I was still sporting an erection, but the cool spring air soon brought that down. We headed through the woods (thank goodness it was early spring and the bugs weren't out yet) and came out on the beach to see a game of Frisbee football happening with our group plus another couple who had apparently disrobed on the spot since there was a pile of clothing sitting on the beach.

We spent the day, just as Rebecca had warned me, naked. We even invited the new couple to our camp site so we could all lunch together. The couple was from New York. There were both Jewish and had that dark hair and Mediterranean skin of people of Jewish cultural descent. Moira in particular was a beauty with dark curly, long hair, dark eyes, rounded breasts and a round bottom, an all over tan, and with a thick, dark, curly triangle of pubic hair covering her lower belly. She was short about 5"2" but made up for her shortness with spunk. She dove right into the physicality of Frisbee football and soon she and Denise were being attended to by all the guys except Howard, her beau, and I.

The ladies were attending to Howard and I, leaning against us, hugging us, slapping us on the bare bottom, and receiving reciprocal attention from us. At camp they even got us some food which made the both of us feel like kings. Again as like on the beach I hardly spoke to Denise, who was being fawned over by Ben, Chung, Frank, Dale, and Gene. The guys would touch her, even suggestively, kiss her on the shoulders or on the cheek, rub her bare back and shoulders, pull her long curly hair back and tie it up, dry her on the beach when she got wet, and do other intimate things that normally I would have done for her if I was courting her.

Denise was eating it up, as anyone would. Hell, I was eating up the attention that Rebecca, Gwen, Valerie, Elaine, Barbara, and Melody were showing Howard and I. And that was another surprise! Moira soon was receiving the same physical attention and responding in kind to this group of guys whom she had just met. At the camp site it was soon evident that both Denise and Moira were becoming stimulated as their nipples stayed constantly aroused and erect from the titillation they were both experiencing. And then in Moira's case her labia and nymphae soon became visible as they engorged and pushed her thick pubic hair aside to reveal her pink folds. Both girls began to touch the guys back even to their fingers grazing several penises within easy reach. This just heightened the sexual tension at the camp site.

Before everything broke out into an orgy lunch was over and we all headed off in a different direction for a vigorous hike through the dunes to Howard and Moira's camp site, where we packed them up and moved them to join our group. Then we all headed off for again through the dunes working up a sweat in the afternoon sun until we reached the Lake Michigan beach a few hours before dusk.

Moira and Denise were both grabbed by the guys and tossed into the freezing surf. Scheming together standing in the surging waves Moira and Denise picked out Dale who was smaller and tried to wrestle him into the surf. They were unsuccessful until Denise grabbed a handful of Dale's testicles and penis and tugged him into the waves while Moira pushed hard against him. They all fell into the waves together.

Then ensued a free for all of pushing, grabbing and carrying of various men and women to be dunked, thrown or dragged down into the freezing Lake Michigan waves. At some point as I was smothered in bare breasts and bottoms I noticed that it had gotten quieter and that's when I noticed that the guys and Denise and Moira were gone. I asked Gwen, whose delicious chocolate colored body was positioned with her dark pussy just inches from my face, "Where did everyone go?"

"I don't know, maybe some of them got cold. Hopefully they're starting up a good campfire for all of us, Mark," and with that I was tackled into the surf once again, smothered in soft female flesh and even feeling a warm, mouth capture my penis in it and begin sucking it. I noticed Howard was similarly ensconced in voluptuous female beauty and seeing Rebecca's light brown head bobbing up and down at Howard's waist I knew he was having the same wonderful feeling of a hot mouth pleasuring his cold penis.

I soon found myself on the beach with Gwen, Elaine, and Barbara around me on towels (where they had come from I don't know) and was soon involved in a foursome that soon had all of us gasping with pleasure. Howard was similarly engaged with Rebecca, Valerie and Melody. It was almost dark when we stopped and headed back to the camp site with only a full moon shining the last part of the pathway back home.

Before we stepped into the camp however we heard the voices of two women clearly having an incredibly good sexual time. A lot of "ohmigods, oh no's, oh yes's, please stops, and please don't steps" and a great deal of moaning, groaning and screaming. I knew what had happened even before I stepped into the camp site. Denise and the six hugely endowed men were having a party with Denise's body. And apparently Moira was taking turns too sampling the well-endowed men and audibly enjoying herself.

A second hammock had been produced. Denise was positioned in one; Moira was in the other. I felt helpless and enraged to watch Denise cuckolding me in such a flagrant way and with multiple partners. I looked over at Howard and expected to see the same. I didn't.

I saw him smiling. He saw me staring and explained, "Moira has given me ten of the best years of my life. She has loved me, cared for me, and supported me when I needed it. I know she has needs. I've overheard them with her girlfriends. So when I ran into Ben on a business trip to Detroit and was invited back to Gwen and Ben's place they explained what they had going with their friends and what Ben's friends could do for Moira. Mark, you love Denise, right?"

I nodded, and Howard responded, "Well I love Moira more than anyone in the world. From talking to Gwen and Ben it sounds like Denise has similar needs like Moira. They both love that incredibly overwhelming feeling of having a huge penis slide in and out of them and fill them up. Moira has remained faithful to me our whole time together; I wanted her to have this fantasy on her birthday and whenever she can have it after tonight. Letting Moira be serviced by the Swinging Dicks Club that Ben and Gwen run, let's me give her that fantasy but still keep her love for me."

As I listened and heard our women so enjoying themselves I knew Howard was right. Howard disappeared into one tent with Gwen, Elaine, and Rebecca this time, and I went to another with Valerie, Barbara, and Melody. All night though I listened as Denise's cries would lull for a little while and then would come that peak set of cries that let me know she was having yet another body shaking climax.

With several naked women around me and the smell of sex filling the humid air in our tent I drifted off to sleep during one of Denise's lulls.

The next morning I was awoken by Denise sitting on my stomach and grinning down at me. "Thank you. I love you so much," she mouthed with her lips. She leaned over and kissed me passionately pressing her firm breasts into my chest.

As she sat back up she looked a little tired but positively radiant. Sex may wear a man out but it can energize a woman like men can't possibly understand. Energy was filling Denise's beautiful nude body sitting on top of my stomach.

"Sweetheart," she said, "I need you to do something for me." She paused and then continued, "I need you to lick my pussy. No man does what you do for me that way. I want you to taste me and to take me. My body is yours, sweetheart. My mind is yours. My love is yours. But I need to reconnect with you this morning. Can you do that for me? Please!!"

Soon the taste of Denise and the men she had been with last night was filling my mouth. And soon she was crying out my name and crying with the joy of overwhelming pleasure and love. I was truly lucky.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers