Denise, Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's both push together, when you're ready," I whispered to her.

"OhhKay. NOW!"

She thrust her hips up to meet me as I shoved my cock deep into her hole.

"Owww, Ohhhhhhhhh," she uttered, first in pain then pleasure.

"Did it hurt?"

"A little, but don't stop. Take me, take me now, please."

The feeling of exhilaration was intensified as my cock was fully buried into her exquisite pussy. Incredible! Absolutely incredible! Many have tried to describe that feeling at initial penetration, all have been left wanting.

I pulled back and began thrusting in and out, in and out, very slowly at first, then gradually increasing the tempo. Her moans were punctuated by groans of pleasure, each time I pushed my cock deep into her pussy. As my tempo increased, she became louder and more vocal.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Ughhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ughhhhhh. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

She began convulsing in an intensive orgasm, and I couldn't hold back any longer and let go with my own orgasm. I pumped the condom full of my creamy cum as I grunted and groaned in ecstasy.

As my limp cock slithered out of her sopping pussy, I rolled off and held her tight. We reinforced our love for one another and vowed to make love to each other, like we had just done, for the rest of our lives.

To this day, some fifteen years later, we've kept those vows. Denise and I are happily married, have two wonderful children and enjoy an active sex life together. I'm still counting my blessings, I love and adore her every bit as much as I did in the beginning, maybe more so, and she returns my love.

Any and all comments are appreciated.

12