Denise Richards is a Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Find anything?" James asked standing there naked. His rippled physique catching Denise's glances.

Denise then seductively walked to the black giant and opened her trenchcoat, releasing her huge breasts. They fell out of the coat against his abs. As they rubbed against the ridges of his muscles Denise's nipples became painfully hard. James big dick was starting to rise and as it did it hit against the black underwear Denise was wearing. James could feel her heat and her wetness.

"Oh I think I found something." Denise said reaching down for the huge cock. She was surprised as all hell when she grabbed the dick and couldn't feel her fingers around it. She couldn't hold it even though it was soft. She held in her startledness as James then leaned down and kissed her pinching her hard nipples. They held tight against each other as their tongues cicled each other. Denise was still moving her hand up and down his huge dick trying to grip it while she held onto his shoulders. The heels caused her to lose her balance as she fell backwards.

On her ass her sexy legs spread and her trenchcoat on her shoulders, she looked up at the mighty James. His long dick still hanging and pointing down at her. She breathed heavy and her huge breasts moved up and down with each weighted breath. This scene caused James to become aroused. As his dick grew straighter and harder Denise slowly climbed to her knees.

With both hands now she grabbed the steel rod and put her mouth on the knob. She had never encountered such a giant sized head on a cock.

James let out a soft moan as her pouty lips began to envelop his dick. He leaned down and pushed the trenchcaot off her shoulders. As denise lowered her arms to allow the trenchcoat to fall free James cock pushed forward into her mouth and nearly down her throat causing her to gag. She pulled off the dick but immediately grabbed it with two hands going back to work.

James moaned as did Denise at the oral pleasing taking place. Denise worried that if he came he wouldn't be able to fuck her so she told her self she would have to deny herself the satisfaction of this ebony pole in her mouth for a greater good. She stood up and tried to kiss james on his mouth. Before she could put his own cock juices in his mouth he bent down and lifted her up in the air. He sat her on the couch which was near the window Denise first spotted him at his best.

He grabbed his dick in his hand and with the other pulled Denise's black panties to the side. She was so wet that James slid into her easily. The fact that Denise a little warmed up helped but didn't ease the pain she felt.

"OOOHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!!" she screamed digging her nails into his back and kicking her heels into his ass. The pain from her nails made James scream as well.

"Fucking bitch!" he grunted and then with all his strength began to fuck the living shit out of Denise. Her proud firm breasts moving up and down as she moaned. The pain was so great but the pleasure that came with it was also immeasureable. He was fucking her so relentlessly she couldn't open her mouth to moan she had to keep her mouth shut as if she was riding a roller coaster.James began to slow and denise thanked her lucky stars and expected him to end this anytime now.

Suddenly James put his entire cock into her pussy and stopped. She looked up at him in surprise and noticed he was looking out the window.

"Perhaps your friend would like to join us?" he asked her. Denise said, "Who Nikki? she should have left by now." James just made a motion with his hand to Nikki who had been watching through the telescope the entire time.

James then began his assault again as he bent his mouth down and sucked on Denise's big breasts. James then buried his cock in her full length again and lifted her in the air with one arm. He sat down on the couch and started thrusting up into her as he held her up by her waist. Denise had to hold her hair up with her hands as she closed her eyes in ecstasy. As her body kept bouncing up and down she could see Nikki Cox come in through the door the two lovers had left unlocked.

"Did you come to join in?" Denise said although her words were a bit jumbled from the ride she was receiving. "I just came for a better look" Nikki said, she didn't want to cheat on her husband but she was so hot from the scene she was witnessing. She seductively grabbed the waist band of her hip huggers and slid them down her slim legs, showing her pantyless crotch to denise.

Nikki sat on the couch beside them and put one hadn down by her fiery red bush and another under her sweater as she squeezed her enormous melons.

Denise began to moan loudly as her orgasm began to come. "Uhhhh uhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh....." denise moaned. In her sexual frenzy Nikki reached up and palmed denise's breasts as she worked on her own satisfaction. To her surprise Nikki felt a huge hand on top of hers rubbing her pussy. She looked down to see James' huge palm. She looked into his eyes as he leaned foward and kissed her as Denise continued to ride his montrous tool.

Denise's orgasm came quickly and abruptly as she froze and felt the huge dick in her pussy. Nikki was now french kissing James as he lifted her sweater up and exposed her pround breasts to the air. Denise weakly got off of James her pussy now gaping open. James was still hard and had a lot left in him as he positioned himself to take Nikki.

Nikki then realized what was about to happen and said, "No I can't, i'm married." James smiled at her and said "I understand don't worry. I have something better that's not really cheating. Close your eyes." Nikki closed her eyes feeling secure with the black man. He quickly flipped her over and rubbed his dick against her dripping pussy. His own dick covered in Denise's juices. Nikki was bent over the end of the couch and James quickly popped just the head of his cock violently into her asshole.

Never having done anal the plum head cock popping in her was startling. "Oh shit!" she cried and he slowly began to work his dick into her. Denise had recovered from her own orgasm and slowly crawled towards Nikki.

Nikki closed her eyes just trying to stand the pain of James' giant cock. As she bit her bottom lip Denise couldn't help how sexy Nikki looked. Her pouty lips pursed, and her eyes closed as that red hair began to gently wave back and forth.

Denise gently began to plant a kiss on Nikki and Nikki returned it with her tongue as they began to flick each other's tongues. James then picked up his pace as he worked his enormous dick into her ass.

After awhile of kissing and fucking, James began to moan. Both women knew what was coming. "Fucking CUM IN ME!" NIkki screamed. Denise wanted to say something but just as she was about to open her mouth James began emptying his load into Niki's Anus. His enormous amount of jizm began to come out of Nikki's asshole as Denise quickly moved in position. As Jame's removed his cock with a loud pop Denise covered his dick with her mouth cleaning it.

She wasn't satisfied though as she turned her head to see the cum dripping from Nikki's gaping asshole. She ran her tongue around it as she lapped up the cum that was now dripping down into NIkki's pussy. Denise then began to eat out NIkki as she bucked her pussy back in approval. James then moved to Nikki's head as she took her turn cleaning his black spear. Nikki moaned one last time and Denise fell back as James just sat on his couch. There in their naked glory the three laid spent in their sexual glory. They're spectacular naked bodies shining.

"REady to go another round?" James said smiling.

Denise's throbbing pussy was still in pain, but how could she resist?

12