Denise: Right Girl, Wrong Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers

My friends were no better as their comments became more frequent the longer we dated. I am sure Denise's friends had nothing against me personally as my friends liked Denise. But, the reality for us back then was that whites and blacks didn't marry as if they had children the perception was that they would be outcasts and teased relentlessly. After all, no self respecting person would have a child knowing that they would undergo such abuse.

"Do you really want to marry a jungle bunny and have jungle bunny kids?" one of my friend asked just before I kicked him out of my life forever. The trouble was he echoed what a lot of folks on both side were thinking but didn't say aloud. In times like these I went to see my best friend Liz and gave her a massage and asked her what she thought. Her answer was very direct to ignore the shit and concentrate on Denise.

Her attitude was that the concern about children had some validity but it was really a red herring and that two loving parents could work through any problems that came up. I was grateful to Liz for the wisdom and went back to loving Denise with a renewed fervor. The night before Winter break was very passionate and we maybe slept an hour.

Over the first three weeks of break we wrote frequently and spoke on the phone twice a week as it cost about twenty cents a minute for interstate calls. With the blessing of both of our parents we spent a week after New Year's at one another's homes. Denise took the long bus ride to see me first and then I went to her place with her. Our visits were very nice as the families were very welcoming. They waited to we returned to campus to raise their concerns.

The upshot was three weeks after getting back into school Denise came over and broke up with me as she just couldn't take the pressure. She said if people were on us this bad now what would be like if we married. I didn't hold it against her although I was crushed. I made her promise to not just stay friends but talk frequently.

Our personalities were similar in that we were determined to get past the agony and both were dating within ten days. My first date after Denise was a pre-med student named Gloria who was attractive enough but after three dates I couldn't take her giggling and lack of a brain. Another problem was that Gloria wasn't the least bit sexual as on the third date I finally got to kiss her and grope her tits and ass through at least two layers of clothes. My second lady was much better as Vickie was sensual from the start.

Liz had introduced us not thinking of any long term relationship for me. She told me that Vickie was fun loving and while she was by no means 'easy' if she liked a guy he would know it fairly quick. Vickie joked that she was made of solid German stock with a luscious body. She was about 5'2" and 145 pounds but all of her curves were truly in the right places. She had alabaster skin with blue eyes and medium brown hair.

If Liz's intention was to stop me from sulking over Denise she succeeded. During our first date we smooched some but nothing major. As we kissed goodnight she asked me out for the following night. That second night I went to her door to kiss her goodnight and was a bit disappointed as things had not progressed at all from the previous night. But, as we kissed she squeezed my ass cheeks a ground her pelvis against me and seductively invited me inside.

She took my hand and led me straight for her bed. Before I knew it she was straddling me and put my hands on the front of her blouse Then Vickie ran her fingers through my hair, leaning forward, and purred, "Go ahead and unwrap them; I bet there is something yummy inside for you, Glenn."

Feverishly I unbuttoned her blouse and threw it off and I wasted no time removing her bra. Savagely I got into sucking and kissing her huge melons. As she humped me through our clothes. Minutes later I got to see her pussy up close and personal as we enjoyed a sixty nine. But, it was on our third date that Vickie gave me a sweet surprise.

That night when we got back to her place she left me alone on the couch while she used the bathroom. She emerged wearing a "come fuck me nightie" that left little to the imagination. In a song bird voice she asked me if I wished to spend the night with her. Before I could answer she was sitting on my lap passionately kissing me while unbuttoning my shirt. Within five minutes I was in her bed in nothing but my briefs.

After kissing all over one another she opened a bedside drawer and pulled out a condom and asked me if I felt like using it. The question sounds dumb looking back thirty years but to me at that moment it was the best possible thing I could hear. Vickie rolled onto her back as I rolled on the condom. Leaning down I kissed her as she positioned my cock at her opening. Nervously I pushed into her pussy losing my virginity.

It was great as her walls encircled my shaft and even better when she flexed her muscles. Vickie wrapped her arms around my back and soon I was fucking her hard. Neither of us lasted long. I had the best night of sleep I had in weeks. We went out a couple of more times but quickly found that Liz was right that there would be no long term connection.

While I was still going out with Vickie I got the strangest phone call from Denise one afternoon. She said that one of her roommates, Carla, was wanting to go out with me. I asked what was the catch as Carla was against Denise and I getting together. She told me that Carla wasn't against inter racial dating but didn't think a black person and a white person could ever take it beyond that in this world and she was against us because of the rest of society.

Anyway, one night Denise and Carla had gotten into a long talk about guys and ever since Carla had been curious about going out with a white guy. The bottom line came down to Carla knowing I was a nice guy and would respect any limits and also had become uninhibited enough to let loose enough just to hang out and have a little fun. I asked Denise, "So, what your roommate is wanting is a smooching party."

"You could say that I suppose; she says she understands if you think it is weird or are insulted by the idea," Denise told me. Of course, I did think it was kind of weird. But, then again I didn't think I'd ever be with Denise again and Carla was certainly foxy. Carla was nothing like her roommate in appearance as she had blue eyes and was a kind of milk chocolate brown and stood only 5'3' and weighed maybe 110 pounds with pert B cup tits and a nice round bottom. I agreed to see Carla figuring there would be no harm.

Denise put Carla on the phone and we talked for awhile and agreed to meet that very evening. We were to meet at The Shack and go from there back to my place. Carla made it very clear that not even a kiss was guaranteed but we would hang out and hopefully have a really good time.

She also assured me that I shouldn't feel like I needed to do anything I didn't want to do. I don't think either of us wanted to come off quite as sleazy as it sounded when Denise called me. So, by the time we hung up it felt just like any other date that Carla and I were going on; well almost. We were both right on time and ordered our drinks.

Carla kept subtly flirting with me all through both drinks we had. After spending less than an hour at the bar she suggested we leave. As I was unlocking the door I felt hand caress my skinny ass. That settled any doubt about getting some action from my date. She pulled me right on to the sofa and then I wildly kissed her.

"Do you know what prompted me to want to go out with you so badly? Carla whispered unbuttoning my shirt. I was trailing kisses and nibbles down her neck.

"No what?" I replied now cupping her pert breasts in both hands kneeling above her body.

"Surely you know we shared girl talk. Everything she said you guys did sounded very hot but what made me lust you was when Denise told me about how you kissed her ass. Besides I have to see for myself that there is a white guy who doesn't have a pencil dick!" she cooed.

Within the next minute we had each other's tops and her bra off. Although her tits were much smaller than her roommates her fine erect nipples were every bit as big as Denise's. Now teasing her tits I responded, "Your secret is out! The ass kissing was so great because I just love the flavor of a sweet chocolate asshole!"

"Gawd, that's fucking nasty! By the way I love the feel of skin on skin so forget that bit about someone always keeping undies on," Carla smiled as she undid my belt. The drinks had made their way through me so I excused myself. As I came Carla brushed against me in the narrow hall having removed shoes and socks and went in herself after planting a hug and kiss on me pressing her naked titties into my chest.

Not wanting to assume anything I sat back down on the couch and only removed my own footwear. Her pert titties jiggled as she sauntered back to me and before she could sit down I invited her to my bedroom; she instantly accepted. In a blur we were rolling around on my bed removing each other's pants in the process.

As my undies came off I heard Carla gasp evidently liking what she saw. Like a vacuum cleaner she sucked my cock into her mouth; swirling her tongue around the head as she began bobbing up and down on the hard shaft. I had no staying power and spewed my cum into her mouth in just minutes.

Once my cock was getting soft I turned the tables on her and gently pushed her onto her tummy and went for her ass. Her ass was quite a contrast from Vickie's or Denise's as it was much smaller and I managed to kiss the entire surface in half the time. I was three for three with the effects of my 'ass job' as Carla was humping my face and brought her knees up and apart under her stomach to allow me full access to her shit hole and pussy.

When my tongue grazed across her clit I was surprised at how large it was and vigorously swirled my tongue all around it. Then, I abruptly shifted back to her puckering rosebud and stabbed my tongue a full inch inside. Carla's back was arched and her hands clawed at the sheet as she came over and over again.

"Oh fucking Dawd, Glenn! Fuck me now; find a fucking condom and fuck me, I'm burning up, take me," she cried out. This was the hottest I'd ever heard one of my partners so I quickly reached into the night table and pulled out a condom. I rolled it onto my member as she moved onto her back in the center of the bed.

Her pelvis came up to meet my cock and swallowed it up. Our fucking was intense as our hips slapped almost violently together. My cock had recovered just enough from her blow job that soon I was shooting my spunk out as she clawed her nails into my back as she turned her head from side to side. We spent the rest of the night sleeping and playing.

For the next week Carla and I got together every night. After the best night of sex yet Friday night I awoke on Saturday morning to see her eyes filled with tears. I pulled her into my arms and gave her a quizzical look asking the silent question. She wiped her eyes and hugged me tightly as she regained her composure.

Quietly she spoke, "This is just plain wrong; what we are doing is so wrong. And, it's partly my fault. You are with the wrong girl. You and Denise belong together. You were meant for one another. She will never find another guy, white or black, more perfect for her than you. I should have never told her she shouldn't get serious about a white guy. So, Glenn I think you ought to get up and get dressed and head over there and fight for your true love before Denise settles for someone else; do it right now!"

She rolled off my chest and gave me a push to get up. I didn't move pondering what she had said. As I thought about it Carla started to get up still nude and there was her sweet round ass right in my face. I was very conflicted about Denise but my libido couldn't resist her butt. Grabbing her ass and pulling it to my lips I whispered, "Sorry, I just have to do this one last time!"

"Promise you'll go see Denise after you're done," resignation obvious in her voice as she enjoyed receiving my ass jobs just as much as I did.

"Ok, I promise," I replied still not sure that I meant it. I was still half lying on the bed as she stood beside it. My hands went right to work kneading her sweet cheeks and I wasted no time licking and kissing her from tailbone to clit. She complained that she was having trouble standing so I told her to lean forward and grab the wall.

Now her stomach and chest were parallel to the floor but to grab the wall she had to step forward two steps so I ended up on my knees behind her. Her honey was soon running down her thighs and my cock was twitching from the excitement. Without thinking I reached into the night table and retrieved a condom and was pounding into her pussy before she had a chance to object.

Our fuck probably only lasted two minutes but I came as hard as I can ever remember; it was glorious. As I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up I thought about Carla's speech and decided she was right about everything. I also figured if Denise and I could change Carla's opinion about long term inter racial relationships maybe there was hope for us after all.

Carla escorted me back to her and Denise's apartment. Just before we got there she gave me a peck on the cheek as if putting a cap on our relationship. We got there and found Denise studying and Carla instantly made herself scarce. I sat in the chair next to Denise at the dining table and put my hand on hers.

For the next half an hour we talked and she played devil's advocate raising doubts about each point I made. I knew right then she would be a great lawyer. The one point she couldn't overcome was that we loved each other. Our relationship had won out and Carla came into the room and brought us some sweet red wine to celebrate.

The next two months were mostly great. We had the time of our lives. Our relationship was much more visible around campus. We got a wide variety of reactions. In late April something seemed different as a vocal minority of students began harassing us. It was two rather small groups, one black and the other white.

Most people had taken the attitude of live and let live but for some reason these folks made our relationship their business. One particularly bad day a group of the white guys was taunting me rather harshly using profanity that I can't stomach so won't repeat as we have all heard it before. When we got away from the jerks Denise broke down in tears

We got to her place and she fell into my arms and held me tight. Then she looked sadly up at me and told me she wasn't strong enough to take it anymore and broke up with me. No amount of talking or consoling would convince her. I stormed out of the apartment wanting to find those jerks and kick their asses. I ended up walking around town for several hours.

In early evening I strolled downtown to maybe drown my sorrows and even see if I could find someone to pour my heart out to. I knew I could bounce back but at that moment I was shattered and could still feel Denise hugging me and taste her sweet kisses.

Scoffing around the bustling Saturday evening streets I made a turn that changed my life. I made two very quick stops and then took a walk with purpose. I wasn't going to think about it any longer I was just plain determined. Getting to Denise's place I pounded on the door almost savagely until Carla answered it. I asked, "Where is she?"

Smiling broadly Carla pointed to Denise's bedroom. I stormed right in and there she was in bra and panties lying in her bed. Her eyes were bloodshot and puffy from crying. She looked at me quizzically asking, "Glenn, what is going on?"

"Denise, come to the living room right now and I'll tell you, I said firmly but trying to still be sweet. She reached for her clothes but I told her just to come along. I didn't want any time to pass as I didn't want to loose my nerve. As she followed I called Anna and Carla into the living room as Witnesses. I stopped in the middle of the room.

"I'm here," she whispered. I pulled out a single red rose and handed it to her. I cleared my throat and began the speech I had rehearsed on the way over.

Softly I spoke, "Denise, I love you more than I thought I could ever love anyone. I don't want to live my life without you. There are a lot of problems in this world. We can't fix all of them but we shouldn't let them destroy the good stuff. I know that we can find a place where we can be happy together and raise a family. I promise you that we will find that place. It will be my life's mission to make you happy."

With a lump in my throat and not sure of her reaction thus far I fell on to one knee. Then pulling an engagement ring from my pocket I continued, "Miss Denise Adams, I love you, and I would be honored if you would consent to marry me and be my wife until the sun and moon no longer shine in the sky."

Anna and Carla were crying but I hadn't asked them to marry me. It was only five or ten very long seconds that I waited for an answer. Denise's eyes were open wide and a smile slowly spread as tears began to flow from her. Reaching out her hand to mine she whispered, "Oh yes, Glenn Rogers, I love you and would be proud to marry you."

In an instant I was back on my feet kissing her. Her roommates came over and hugged both of us. Then we all got a laugh about Denise being proposed to in her underwear. It might seem strange but I took all three girls out to dinner that evening to celebrate. It was a great celebration.

Carla and Denise even thoroughly discussed the ass jobs after five or six drinks. Anna pretended to pout that she had never experienced one. Denise quipped that perhaps she would have to loan me out for an hour or so sometime. After dropping Anna and Carla at their place Denise and I went back to my place for some quiet time together.

Our bond strengthened instantly with the commitment we had made to one another. We both seemed to handle the daggers from jerks better from then on. Our sex life only got hotter until Denise started letting her underwear rule slip at times. School was winding down for the year and we both decided to stay for summer school so we could graduate faster and therefore get married sooner.

The night when finals were finished for both of us I took her out for a very romantic dinner and a tear jerker movie. Our passion overflowed as soon as we got to my apartment. Without even realizing it we both had ended up nude kissing hard. Saying nothing Denise lay on top of me and sucked my cock into her mouth.

The next thing I knew her pussy was in my face. We had oral sex a lot but never had done each other at the same time. She wiggled her pussy at me seductively as an invitation to have our first sixty-nine experience. It was totally mind blowing as her honey gushed into my mouth while her head bounced up and down on my shaft.

Once we were both totally spent Denise snuggled on my shoulder. I was still horny and began teasing and fondling her big brown nipples. Her response was to gently stroke my cock until it was as stiff as ever. Putting her mouth to my ear she cooed, "I love you and your cock is so sexy. I don't want anyone else ever. So, if you have a condom I want you to make love to me right now."

"Are you sure?" I asked. Denise nodded that she was indeed sure about it. Reaching down I lightly frigged her clit before rolling her on her back. I was glad I still had a couple of leftover packages of condoms from when Carla and Vickie had spent time with me. I was taking it slow to give her a chance to change her mind I climbed between her legs. She had a nervous smile as she reached up and caressed my back.

We kissed gently as my cock grazed her pussy lips and rubbed against her clit. I edged my hips back and my cock seemed drawn right to her entrance. Gingerly I moved forward an inch at a time ever deeper and deeper into her womanhood. She held onto my back as a couple of groans were emitted from her mouth. Her walls seemed to close in around my member like a glove hugging me tightly.

hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers