All Comments on 'Denise'

by MissClearmont

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh... My.... GOD!!

I waited until I had read the entire story to comment. This is the longest story I've come across on literotica.com, but by far one of the best. It's just.. I can't even describe how good it is. Thank you so much for writing it. I loved reading every bit of this story... just fantastic!! Thank you again for writing!!

Safari4444Safari4444over 13 years ago
Loved that story.

Miss Clearmont, I loved that story. I would really like to know a cruel, creative Domme like you.

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeabout 13 years ago
Bravo!

A true tour-de-force of the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Even though I'm usually not into body modification I really enjoyed this story mostly due to the uncertainty of what is going to happen to Denise.

littleoneO_OlittleoneO_Oalmost 13 years ago
Amazing... :)

I'm really not into the body modification, but everything else (except the cock stuff) really 'got the better of me', if you know what I mean... :) Thank you for writing this amazing piece.

DreadlocksDreadlocksabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

A true tale of riches to rags, in the most erotic fashion imaginable. I love the back and forth play between Miss Kathy and Miss Clearmont. I do, unlike the others like the body modifications. At the end when she is taken by Miss Torment and altered to fit her whim, it was incredible. The humongous breasts, the weight gain, the complete extraction of all her teeth was a great climax. The only thing missing was the depilation of her head, which I just assumed would come later, with the other mods. Although most of this story line has been explored, it would be a really interesting read if there was an epilogue for the end of Denise, I would really enjoy that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very nice, i enjoyed til the end

i enjoyed til the end, thank u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Loved the story for the most part but am very disappointed with the ending. The whole premise was that she would be broken and give herself willingly to Kathy. That would have been very erotic. You really blew the ending my friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story please write More

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissClearmont@MissClearmont
If you wish to find out more then go to: www.missireneclearmont.com The tales posted here were practice to see if I could write in different styles written in 2011 to 2013. Since then around 60+ novels and other books have been written and published. 'Denise' was entirely re...