Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean 'commit'? Surely he'll be yours to do with as you wish?" I asked.

"He's got a long way to go. I need him to do something that will bind him to me so that he can't leave even if he changed his mind. I haven't quite worked out what he's going to do yet but I was thinking of a couple of possibilities. Perhaps a video of him or maybe I'll get him to mark himself as my slave with a tattoo. Like I said I'm not sure yet but I have plenty of ideas."

I must admit that I felt some admiration for Kathy. She had a hobby that made me damp between the legs. My experience of Gerald and his slavery to my body gave me the idea that perhaps Kathy had it right. After all for several months Gerald had licked every crevice of my body from tits to ass hole just to have me touch his straining cock with my toes once a week. Here was Kathy making sure that this sex slave was going to be not only a willing captive but useless to anyone else, and so bound to her for as long as she cared.

Three March 1989 New York

I

There are magazines and porno films that give the impression that a whip in the hand, some leather or latex gear and a pair of big breasts will force a man or woman to submit to any or all forms of female domination. This may correct in some cases but I know now that real domination is rather subtler. Kathy was almost the opposite of a typical dominatrix. Dark but not quite black hair that was never in a tangle but always somehow unkempt. She stood a little over five feet tall but rather than a slim figure was a little more than voluptuous. She nearly always wore loose dresses of the type that have no waist. Not a typical rich bitch, she always looked more like a housewife! What Kathy had, was more control over the life and sex of her victims than any domina, because they lived for her rather than just submitted or resisted for fun. Kathy's plan was, as she explained to me that day, to destroy her victim and then rebuild him in the image that she required. The image that she chose to stamp on this slave was that of a man who in most respects was normal, but sexually defunct except when she was there. He was to give her pleasure at any moment and lived most in fear that she would reject him. Most of all he could not function with any other woman. Gerald was an early attempt but already she had learned enough to castrate his sex life. He was able to gain satisfaction with any woman, but only in the way that she had trained him. Her next step was to prevent her slave being able to come with any other woman but her. Her ultimate objective seemed to be, to simply order him to ejaculate at any time simply by her giving the order, but not until the order was given. This she planned to do in several stages. Slowly the victim would fall under her complete control. It seemed that she used the cane and whip sparingly, being rather interested in the symbolic ability to be able to hurt rather than the actual hurt itself. In fact she had further plans which I was not aware of at the time. But it would be wrong for me to tell of them until the proper time.

Kathy's advantage was her money. At the time that I went to her house her father had died and as an only child she had inherited his fortune. She was not really interested in the business except as a means to pursue her interest, but I remember reading a well-informed article in the business pages of the Washington Post that estimated the value of her business interests at over ten million dollars a year. More than enough for her purposes the money simply stacked up for several years until she was bought out of the board by another firm that paid an undisclosed sum that must have been in the hundreds of millions. With this fortune she lured her victims. They thought of her as an oversexed million-heiress who could be married and milked. She manipulated them and controlled their lives.

Her method followed the following stages.

The victim has an affair with Kathy. She builds his hopes that he is the centre of her world. Gradually his life centre's around the sexual affair and he is swallowed up. She then burns his other relationships by revealing the affair. He moves in to live with her.

The sexual partner is isolated now. He depends on her for money, house and home. She shows uncertainty and insists on proof that he is to be trusted. In this phase she shows more signs of sexual instability. The bondage and other games begin. At last he is softened up and dependent enough to submit to her need for him to wear the tube permanently. She doesn't starve him of sex but insists that his sex is her property. She then begins to bring him off with other methods than straight intercourse. Fucking drops out of the scene and her feet and hands become his only relief.

This brings to fruition the methods of the second stage. She associates sex with her feet and shoes. It becomes the only form of relief. She no longer lets him touch her but always brings him off until it is the only way. It is at this stage that she starts using the black box to prevent him getting exited any other way. She continues to show porno flicks with the tube and box on to make sure that only her feet can make him come. At the end of every session she takes it off to allow him to prove to her that she can make him ejaculate even if no other sex can. When he can come no other way she moves to the next stage.

She now risks all by setting him loose. She rejects him either by throwing him out or arranging another affair for him. This she does by using a hired fuck to show him that only Kathy can make him come. Now he comes back as her slave. At last she can use him to please herself. He has no other option. He belongs to her.

There are following stages but at the time I had no idea. I also didn't realise how I fitted the plan but fit it I did.

Kathy and I spoke on the phone a few times over the next few weeks. I scarcely mentioned her hobby but neither did she. About a month later we spoke on the phone. Kathy asked me if I fancied some "Spend And Run" on clothes and so on, so I returned the next day at Kathy's invitation. She planned a shopping trip and I was invited. I remember that I had a holiday to take. As a junior partner in a law firm it was easy to get a break. Any way my thirtieth birthday was coming up so I made sure that the holiday stretched a few days beyond. I had no cases in the pipeline that needed court treatment and was acting as research assistant in a major case that was being settled out of court in the time honoured fashion. I met Kathy in Times Square and we set out. We ambled from shop to shop buying clothes and other such. Kathy then took us to a small café where we at last got into a discussion about her hobby.

It was then that she explained to me the pattern of domination that she had invented. I asked her where her present victim was in the scheme.

"He's nearly at the end of stage three." She said. "But he's so easily led that it has only taken a day or two for him to lose his erection unless I'm there."

"Surely it will take time to turn him into a foot slave?"

"No. The best of it is that he has always been a little way that inclined anyway so I started early. I still fucked him now and again but that's going to stop as of yesterday! I have some other shopping to do now. We can split up for half an hour or so, or you can come with me to see what I am buying for my little foot slave."

"Oh, I'll come along if you don't mind." I replied.

"If you do then you'll have to come back to my place to see the new toys in action!"

I agreed, and thus fell into Kathy's trap.

Kathy led me to a sex shop just out the back of the café. Rather lurid neon's decorated the outside, promising all manner of sex items and a cinema that promised the hottest porno's in New York. Inside the shop was a sort of supermarket. Fetish clothing, films, magazines and sex toys lined the shelves. I browsed the shelves whilst Kathy bought a number of items that she had obviously decided on beforehand. Stiletto shoes, some sex toys and a few films and books. I had never seen such a variety of bondage gear. From the rear of the shop I could hear the soundtrack of the cinema where it seemed that at least one or two women were experiencing monumentally overacted orgasms.

Outside the shop we waved a taxi down and set off back to Kathy's house. On the way Kathy managed, without effort, in getting Sam, the driver into a discussion about sex. He enthusiastically related his latest conquest whilst Kathy replied in eager monosyllables. By the time that we had arrived the taxi driver had given Kathy his card and promised a night of unremitting fucking if she should ever feel lonely enough to call.

Inside Kathy's house she led me straight down to her video room.

"I need a small commitment from Pete to confine him further." She said. "This will be the real start of his losing his freedom. Sit here and watch or you can come and see in person if you like."

I demurred and she switched on the video display. Taking the bag of things that she had bought at the sex shop she left the room. It took about ten minutes or so for her to appear with Pete in tow in the bedroom with the camera. She was wearing the same clothes but also her new stilettos. They must have put seven inches on her height as the soles were built up as well as the heels.

"Take your clothes off Pete, I've a little treat for you." She said.

Pete got undressed and laid his clothes to one side. His cock was not erect until he saw the shoes that Kathy was wearing. When he did, he became erect almost immediately. He winced as the studs in the tube that he was wearing bit into his erection. Kathy unclipped the tube using the small key that she kept tucked in her shoe.

"I love it when you're naked." She said. "But you're not naked enough for me, honey."

Kathy reached down, grasped the thick bush of hair round the base of his prick, and pulled sharply.

"Let's tidy you up and give me a thrill to see you fully naked."

With her hand on his cock he could only nod assent. He made as if to stand up to go to the bathroom, but Kathy held him down and reached into her bag of tricks. From it she pulled a tube of cream. With a gentle push she spread his legs and uncapping the tube she smeared the cream all over his balls and prick.

"If you're a good little boy my feet may slip out of my lovely stilettos and tickle your naked prick." She said as she finished.

At this his cock sprang to attention.

"Not yet darling." She continued, and gripped it in her hand. When she worked her hand up and down his cock the erection faded rapidly. "It will take a few moments for the cream to work."

She continued rubbing in the cream without showing any surprise at his loss of erection when what she had done would normally excite. Kathy had already gained so much control that her promise of feet was more exciting than a hand wank. In fact the hand had become a turn off.

"Kathy, mistress, could we try something different if I'm good enough?" he said.

"What would you like my little boy?"

"Could we try it with your shoes on please?" a plaintive note had entered his voice as though he expected rejection and the loss of any favour at all. Kathy's face took on a look of deliberation as though she pondered the pros and cons of the idea. I could see a secret smile for the camera. Poor Pete had been manipulated again and was requesting Kathy's wish.

"Might it not hurt you?" She replied. He shook his head as if to answer would be too much risk. "OK then, but I may ask for a little excitement myself. If you feel up to it you can have it but I may have a little request for you. Is that fair?"

"Yes Kathy, Yes please."

"I like the sound of "Mistress", it's sexier than using my name. I like it Pete and if you call me that you will be more likely to get what you want from me." As she spoke she started to wipe the cream from him with a damp cloth. His skin shone pink and naked, every hair had gone. For a few moments she fondled his cock clearly enjoying the lack of stiffness. "Should we do it now or would you like it later?"

"Now Kath... mistress, please now." He pleaded.

"If you come on my shoes I may not do this again." She said.

"No mistress." Came the reply.

Lifting one shoe up to near his prick I could see that the built up sole at the front had a hole in it. One touch of the shoe on him and his cock was straining. With a flick she lined his cock up against the hole and it slipped into the shoe. All he could do was to groan as she moved her foot back and forth, his prick slipping in and out. He almost came. I could see it on his face and in the flush that spread over his chest.

"Don't come on my shoe." She whispered. "Otherwise you will regret it."

Slipping his erection out of the hole I could see the pre-cum like a pearl on the end of his prick. Kathy then allowed the pointed heal of her shoe press against his balls whilst the high arch of the shoe rubbed against his tip. At that he lost control and came. As he did so Kathy deftly slipped her foot to allow the sperm to splash all over the patent leather uppers. I had never seen so much come.

"Mistress, mistress." Was all he could say when he looked and saw her shoe. "I am so sorry, please allow me to clean your shoes and feet."

Kathy gave him a calculating look as if to probe as to whether or not he was ready for the next inevitable stage of sexual training. Yes he was.

"You will clean my spikes you moron. How dare you mess up my new shoes?" To anyone looking at the shoes, except Pete, it was obvious that the shoes were designed to be come onto. To Pete he had messed up the shoes that Kathy intended to go out in! He hung his head and waited for her to take them off so that he could clean them in the sink. Kathy simply placed the foot on his thigh and said "Lick it up."

I held my breath involuntarily as I realised that this was a crucial moment. If he refused, Kathy had wasted months of patient work. She could of course remind him that he had promised something in return for making him come with her shoes on. He looked up at her face for one moment as if to say something but Kathy's face was set in a serious look and he bent down to the shoe. His tongue slipped out and began to lick it up. He started on the leather but when his tongue touched the flesh of her foot she pulled away.

"That's enough." She said. "I haven't decided what favour you owe me yet, but be sure that I shall punish you for your mistake."

For a moment she stood looking at his nakedness and the spunk that surrounded his lips. Then she picked up her bag and left the room. After a few moments she came into the video room with a broad grin on her face. "

This one is so easy that I almost regret having picked him as a slave." She said. "Would you like to introduce him to you?" She continued with a sly grin on her face.

I hesitated but a moment. I was being caught up in this situation. "OK, but I'm not going to take my clothes off!" I replied.

"Just kick your shoes off, that's all Denise."

I slipped off my pumps, and then Kathy led me out of the video room and led me down a corridor lined with doors. Some had metal facings; one or two had thick glass doors looking into rooms that appeared to bare of all furniture but a hole in the floor. They even seemed to lack windows. She stopped at the end of the corridor. She opened a door onto the room that I had seen on the screen. The camera was no where to be seen. Pete was lying on the bed exploring his naked balls and flaccid prick with his fingertips. As soon as we came in his hands covered all.

"This is Denise. Say 'Hello' Pete." She said.

For a moment he looked confused before replying. "Hello Denise."

Being at a loss for words but excited by Kathy's conquest I had nothing to say by way of introduction, Kathy did it for me.

"My friend Denise wanted to meet my faithful lover and devotee so I asked her round."

Pete looked down at my bare feet. I could see an erection starting and a confused look on his face. Kathy ignored it and turned to open a door in a small closet. From it she took a short cane. Suddenly she turned with an angry look on her face.

"Pete, Denise is not here to be embarrassed by your shameless lust." She aimed a sharp strike at his erect cock.

Taking my hand she led me from the room. As soon as she had closed the door she laughed a wicked little laugh.

"See how he fancies your feet and nothing else." She said. "He's not entirely mine yet, but that will come... If you fancy giving him a hard time be my guest. He needs a firmer hand than mine to keep him in line. Perhaps a strict legal mistress would help. Oh, that reminds me. I have some problems legally; can you do some private work on the side for me? What I need is a discrete lawyer to draw up some contracts and so forth. I don't really want to go to a stranger or my regular lawyer. Of course I'll pay you handsomely."

"I'll be happy to act for you as long as it does not conflict with my partnership. But I should warn you that I'm not a very good contract lawyer, it's not really my speciality." I replied as we entered the video room.

The screen was still on. There was Pete on the bed trying to wank. Kathy studied the screen intently. Pete was having problems; he just couldn't get a hard on. He thrashed his limp cock for a few moments before looking under the bed and trying to open the closet door. The closet was locked as were all but one drawer. Kathy pointed excitedly to the screen.

"Just watch the fun now." She said hoarsely. "I'm glad I prepared early, I wasn't expecting this development just yet."

Pete slid the drawer open. From the camera angle it appeared empty. However he lifted a folder from the drawer. Opening it he withdrew three photos. He laid them in plain sight on the floor. One was of a large breasted blonde slipping a vibrator into her pussy. She was wearing a latex corset and a necklace that had spikes on it. Her feet and shoes were off the picture. The next was a picture of Kathy, naked. The picture was taken so that the feet were off the bottom of the picture. The last was a blow up of Kathy's feet. There was a tattoo of a chain between her toes. For a few moments he stared at the choice. He then realised that he was fully erect. He wanked over the picture of Kathy's feet. As he replaced the file he had second thoughts. He took out the picture of Kathy's feet and slipped it under the mattress.

"I make him clean his own room, so he figures that's a good hiding place. God what an idiot he is, but so well trained. That means the next hurdle, minor though it is, is past."

"Meaning?" I asked.

"I won't have to wank him so often! Now that he's got a picture of my tattooed feet he is going to build up a gestalt fantasy that will just lead him further up the garden path. I now need to bleed him of resistance once and for all. I had better wait a couple of weeks though before I make my next major move." She looked reflective as though weighing her next move and it's timing.

Kathy switched off the video and TV and turned to face me. "How about if you come in about a week? We could discuss my little legal problems and maybe go out. I sometimes feel so cooped up with my little hobby that I don't get out."

"OK then." I replied. "Give me a call in a week or so. I have to get out of New York for a few days, especially as I've taken three weeks off from the office."

II

I went for two days to Atlantic City. It's not that I gamble more than a few dollars on the Blackjack and Craps but I love the atmosphere. Pulling on the slots has always given me an aching arm rather than any pleasure. On the Craps when the roll is hot and I'm throwing the dice I can get carried away enough to get damp thighs and a trembling hand. The hand is satisfied with the chips, the cunt needs a cock!