Dental Trials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STR8Male
STR8Male
19 Followers

Bonnie stood there waiting for me as I exited the bathroom. Handing me an appointment slip, she said, "See you Monday, Cowboy." As she sashayed away from me, swinging those seductive hips in an overtly seductive manner, I felt the faintest of stirrings from my prick. Usually, considering how seldom I saw such a beautiful woman, that would have given me an instant boner. In fact, just THINKING of such a woman after months in isolation in the back range of a ranch, I'd pop a boner. But this time? Just a twinge.

Back at the Bronco, I suddenly found myself hungry. Dr. Beth had told me to not eat any solid food for two days, so I headed for a hamburger place and bought myself two vanilla milk shakes. Then I just drove around the big city for a while, looking at all the strange, preoccupied, people walking along as if they were totally alone. I couldn't judge them for that, because I did the same thing, only in places where there were no people.

During my drive, I noted several times that I was seeing a sleek little silver car, I think it was a Honda, that kept appearing several cars back behind me. Being one who sometimes had to worry about a cougar trailing me in the rough back country, eyeing either me or my horse, I started watching for it. Finally, at a stoplight, I moved to the right hand lane and took a quick turn. Sure enough, the little silver car cut someone off and darted in behind me. I had already pulled to a parking space at the curb and watched as the little car passed me. The windows were heavily tinted, so all I could tell is that the driver was wearing a large brimmed hat.

Pulling out from the parking space, that little silver Honda pulled right in behind me again! This time I checked the plates. It was a totally different number, so I figured that I was being paranoid. There must have been 10,000 little silver Honda cars in such a big city. I heard that they got about three times the gas mileage as my big 351ci fuel injected Bronco, but then they couldn't tow a four horse trailer along a snow covered logging road.

As the daylight waned, I decided I might like a drink, so I stopped at what looked like a nice, neighborhood bar, well away from the center of the urban blight. I ordered a single malt whiskey, then ducked into the bathroom. Spitting out the four gauze pads that I had been holding against my gums where the teeth had been, I found them barely stained with blood. My tongue explored the surgical sites behind my remaining molars. I could feel the knotted sutures there. Spitting into the sink, I found no trace of blood. Dr. Beth was real good at her trade, I thought.

Back in the bar, I sipped at my drink from the confines of a booth far from the long mahogany bar, where only a handful of patrons sat, each alone and isolated. After half an hour, I had a second whiskey, finished it and headed back to the Bronco. There I sat for half an hour, trying to decide where I might go tonight in order to have a quieter place to sleep than a truck stop. Just a few miles outside the city, there was a state park that had camping sites. I pulled my campers' travel guide from the console and read the blurb about the state park. It noted that one group of camping sites had a hundred foot waterfall as part of the view. I decided that would be the perfect place to campout for a couple of nights. Stopping briefly at a discount center, I bought several bundles of firewood and laid them in the back of the Bronco. Convinced that careful chewing would let me eat a steak the next day, I stopped and bought two huge prime rib eye steaks, along with some ice and beer for the cooler always present behind my seat on the folded down rear seat.

An hour later, I pulled up to the booth at the entry to the park. The park ranger in the booth told me that I was quite lucky. The park had been packed full because this was Memorial Day weekend! I could have smacked myself in the forehead for forgetting that fact. But, to my great luck, he added, "However, the occupants of campsite number twenty at the falls just left. One of their kids came down with something and was puking a lot, so they left for the weekend. Bad luck for them; good luck for you." I paid him the $10 camping fee for each of two nights, he handed me a map, then I headed up the narrow, twisting road into the mountains.

A half hour later, I arrived at the dark site, and was very pleased to find that each of the campsites here were arranged along a ridge. The park designers had used an old fire break road for access. My campsite was the last one on the road, invisible to any other campsite.

I parked the Bronco and went around to the rear, opened the hatch, then dropped the tailgate. I pulled out and lit up my fluorescent lantern to light the dark night. Opening the storage hatch beneath the rear floor, I pulled out my tent. I loved that tent. Because I like storing my saddle in the tent with me, to keep the mice and porcupines from gnawing at it to get all the salt from the horse sweat, I had bought a four man geodesic tent. It was just tall enough so that I could stand, with my head bent, in order to dress before going out into cold weather. The full fly cover kept it very warm in the winter, and in the summer leaving the fly off and the window flaps open provided great air circulation. Best of all, it took all of five minutes to set it up.

Just as I was pounding the corner stakes through the metal rings at each corner of the tent's base, a little silver car pulled up and parked next to my Bronco. It was a Honda. For a second, I contemplated grabbing my Ruger Vaquero .44mag from my backpack, which lay close at hand. Then the door to the little Honda opened to reveal someone I knew! It was Bonnie from Dr. Beth's office!

To say that I was surprised, and speechless, was a decided understatement. She gave me a wide, bright, smile and said, "Well! Fancy meeting you here, Cowboy!"

As I said, I was speechless. She sauntered over to examine my tent. "Nice. I hope you have plenty of room for guests."

As the gears in my brain re-engaged, I realized that Bonnie had followed me continuously since I had left the dental office. The 'dreams' I had were either precognitive, or very real. My prick stirred forcefully as she walked over and laid her hand on my forearm, "Cowboy, do you mind some more guests?"

I shook my head in the negative, even though I wasn't quite sure what she meant. She reached into her pocket and pulled for a little flip phone and punched a button. "It's ok. Come on up."

In seconds, a second silver Honda car pulled around the bend in the road and parked. This time two ladies emerged from the car. Andi, that tiny little hygienist, and the slightly taller Denise stepped out and walked over. I was more confused than ever, and those mental gears began slipping and grating, perhaps audibly, because Andi sidled up to me and hugged my waist.

"Wow, Cowboy! You sure know how to pick romantic spots!"

When I just stood there, perhaps with my mouth hanging open, she launched into an explanation.

"Cowboy, we three, and Dr. Beth all have something in common. That sort of brought us together, into Dr. Beth's office. She wound up treating each of us, and then hiring us when she discovered that we all have a slight tendency towards a single act of...how shall I say it?...'enjoyment'? Yes, enjoyment! That's a good word.

"You see, we all just love oral sex, giving and receiving. But a lot of men are sort of put off by us. Most react with disgust when they find out our secret. That hurts us a lot. So we had all withdrawn from the world quite a bit. Dr. Beth gave us the opportunity to feel a lot better about ourselves."

With that, each of the ladies reached up to their mouths and withdrew both upper and lower dental plates!

Yes, I was surprised! But at the same time, those quite vivid dreams suddenly became very real, and I felt my penis lurch and begin to inflate at a surprising rate. Andi glanced down, giggled, then slipped her dentures back into place as she chortled, "See, girls! He loves what we did to him!"

Denise stepped forward, laying her hand along the length of my erection that lengthened along the left leg of my jeans, "Oh, yes, he's quite a man. So, tell me, Cowboy, are you up to hosting all three of us this weekend?"

I nodded dumbly, standing there with my mallet in my hand. Finally, I blurted out, "How...what happened...". And before I could formulate another thought, Andi said, "We'll tell you everything, but first lets get this campsite completed."

Apparently, when Bonnie figured out where I was headed, she had the other girls in the other little Honda loop by a store before following her into the state park. They began dragging out a new ice chest and sleeping bags, all still in their original packaging.

As Andi pulled out a bottle of wine from the ice chest and began pouring plastic cups full of the white wine, I was finally motivated to become a more gracious host. Retrieving one of the bundles of firewood, I set about building a campfire in the little fire pit before the tent. As I was doing this, Denise was cutting up cheese and bread atop their ice chest. I decided to compliment her 'snack' with something more substantial. From the bottom of my Bronco's storage compartment, I pulled out the little heavy grill I used in the back country. It was barely big enough to hold just one frying pan and a coffee pot, but it would handle the two big steaks just fine. I whipped out my big lock back knife and sliced each twenty ounce steak in half, then poured some of my special marinade over each of the four steaks. The mix of olive oil, crushed garlic, and oregano lent a special flavor to good meat, or even an old tough steak from a buck I'd take now and then during the winter.

In minutes, I had four rare steaks ready to consume. I only had two stainless steel plates, so each pair of us shared a plate.

As the ladies raved about how good the steaks were, Andi continued her explanation of the events leading up to tonight, "I was born in Appalachia to parents that didn't know anything about anything. I was lactose intolerant, so by the time I reached puberty, my learned aversion to our primary sources of calcium, mainly our milk cow, left me with permanent teeth so thin and with such poor enamel, that they began to decay almost as soon as they erupted. I nearly died from a series of abscessed teeth. When I was sixteen, all my teeth were removed when my parents finally took me to a doctor. There was no money for dentures, so I wound up as a recluse that would read the books my parents would bring me from the nearest public library. I educated myself. At eighteen, I gathered up enough gumption to leave home. After hitchhiking halfway across the country, I wound up in Dr. Beth's office. She gave me my first set of dentures for free.

"You see, Dr. Beth became a dentist because she went through just what I went through. But she had middle class parents that were able to help her finance her way through college and then dental school."

At that point, Denise jumped in, "Dr. Beth is fantastic. I had a rare genetic anomaly, and my baby teeth were all the teeth I've ever had. There were no permanent teeth buds beneath my baby teeth. So, as I lost my baby teeth, no permanent teeth appeared. I don't think you can imagine how that isolated me as a child. My parents had to home school me for years, due to the treatment the other kids directed at me. Then I read about Dr. Beth and took a bus to see her. I read about her social problems in a Reader's Digest article when I was younger, and that motivated me to eventually seek her out."

Bonnie then chipped in her story, "I contracted a fairly rare gum disease, that left the roots of my teeth exposed, and therefore very vulnerable to decay. By the time I was eighteen, my teeth were all gone. Like Denise, I had read about Dr. Beth, and sought her out. Dr. Beth did some amazing gum tissue transplants and built them back up to normal dimensions, then she provided me with my dentures."

Andi then took up the group story with her conclusion, "All four of us had suffered greatly because we were 'different'. As children, boys teased us and rejected us. Later, as young women, men rejected us because we had such a major defect. You can understand now that we became orally fixated.

"After we all wound up working with Dr. Beth, we made a pact to find men who weren't so shallow as to reject us because of a minor defect. And one way to determine that is to see how a man reacts to a toothless mouth while he is in a semi-conscious state. And the dental chair provides the perfect opportunity. During a procedure, when the right man is rendered unconscious, we dial back on the gas so that he is slightly more aware. It is funny, not 'ha..ha' funny, but strange funny, a lot of men get erections while under the gas, and another painkiller. If we let him regain consciousness to some degree, allow him to see our toothless state, we get an accurate idea of how he would react to us when he is fully conscious, but without us having to deal with a painful rejection.

"Cowboy, we've seen a lot of men go totally limp as they see one of us remove our teeth as they are drifting between full consciousness and a dream state. You are the first, and only, on that stayed hard as the proverbial rock! When we became aware of that, we each found ourselves so incredibly turned on that we all sucked your prick until you filled our bellies with your seed. In fact, though you probably can't remember much of it, due to the amnesiac we use in the IV, you came eight times during your dental surgery. Each of us drank two loads from you. Of course, your last four loads were mere dribbles, but your pleasure seemed just as intense.

"So, now the question is, now that you know how we victimized you, do you want to call the police or get your big dick sucked again?"

My first, silent, reaction was relief. I wasn't crazy or hallucinating when those vague memories of getting my cock sucked in the dental office flitted across my mind. In fact, my prick was uncomfortably hard. My second reaction was one of curiosity. Had any of these women ever enjoyed a good hard bout of sexual intercourse? Or were they totally fixated upon oral gratification. Being one who is rather direct when faced with a conundrum, I responded, "Ok, now some of my memories make sense. Yes, I enjoyed the oral attentions, but I guess that amnesiac drug confused me. I thought I was just dreaming. I LOVED your mouths, and how you drained me dry!

"However, I like fucking, too. You ladies ever gotten righteously fucked?"

Suddenly I had three, deeply blushing, ladies looking at the ground. Andi, who seemed to be the most verbal of the group, admitted, "No, Cowboy. We are technically all virgins, including Dr. Beth. However, only I have an intact hymen."

Bonnie looked up from the campfire flames, "To be honest, Denise and I played with each other during one of our clit sucking sessions. After all, being able to suck a clit deeply without teeth scraping such a sensitive organ is a quite powerful experience. So we wound up using a finger upon one another. Andi always drew away when either of us tried that with her."

By then, we had finished our steaks, and most of the cheese and bread. I suggested that we adjourn to the tent so that we could continue our conversation. The three of them huddled, then Andi stepped forth, "Cowboy, to tell the truth, we're sort of reticent about fucking you. After all, your prick is huge! If you got carried away, you might hurt one of us, or all of us."

"Ladies, I've lived with my penis for my entire life. I have never hurt a lady, though I only have a handful of experiences in that regard. However, I assure you that I will withdraw immediately if one of you experiences pain that you can't endure. At the same time, you must know that your first act of intercourse will involve some minor pain, but once past that, I think you will be quite enthusiastic about a repeat performance."

Honestly, I had doubts about Andi in this respect. After all, being just short of five feet, and weighing no more than ninety pounds, my prick would reach halfway to her throat if I fucked her full depth. But Denise and Bonnie were much taller. Denise was a good six inches taller, while Bonnie was perhaps a couple of inches taller than Bonnie.

I had fucked a couple of women who couldn't take all of my ten inches. So I just used some self restraint and only plowed them with what they could handle. One gal, back right after high school, could only handle five inches of my prick, so that's what I used on her. Six months later, home on leave, she had been able to handle seven inches. And, on my last visit home, after she had born a child with her husband, we had met up and I was pleased to discover that she was quite enthusiastic when I slipped my full ten inches to her. After all, a woman that can handle giving birth to a six or eight pound baby would find my prick rather in significant in comparison.

Denise piped up, "Cowboy, I've had my fingers in your mouth, and though I don't know your skills in this regard, I could tell that you have an exceptionally large tongue. Would you be adverse to using that on each of us?"

Laughing, I said, "Well, one lady told me that my tongue was larger than her boyfriend's penis. What do you think?" With that, I extruded my tongue and licked the tip of my nose, then dropped it downwards and cleaned the steak juices from the lower limits of my chin. At that sight, each of the three women actually shuddered.

Andi, stood up and fumbled with her purse. She stepped up to me and handed me two blue tablets, "Viagra. If you're going to last through the night, take these."

I had heard about Viagra, but didn't know anything concrete about it, except that it was supposed to help guys get an erection who had problems getting an erection. Figuring it couldn't hurt, I downed the two tablets, then reached over and picked up Denise' full cup of wine and used it to swallow the tablets. I was raring to go! After nearly forty five minutes with a full erection, I wanted to get this show on the road!

To hasten the process, I stood up and levered my boots off. Using my now unshod heels, I stepped on the toe of each sock and pulled that foot free of the sock. I then unbuttoned and shed my long sleeved shirt, even though having darkly tanned hands contrasting with a pale white, though heavily hirsute chest, somewhat embarrassed me. Lastly, I unbuckled my belt and shucked my jeans and boxer shorts in one smooth motion.

Standing before the ladies totally naked in the light of the fire and the fluorescent lantern, my prick stood up vertical, its curve pressing my glans to my belly just above my belly button. Without a single word, I picked up the lantern and turned to the tent. Leaning down, I entered the open doorway to the tent and entered it. I hung the lantern on the side netting meant for storage of clothing, thereby illuminating the entire interior of the tent. Spreading out two trail pads, I laid my double width sleeping bag atop them, providing a quite comfortable space.

Laying back on the sleeping bag, fingers of both hands interlaced behind my head, I could still see the ladies around the campfire illuminated by the flickering flames. They stood and huddled, then quite obviously, though they didn't realize it, undress. The shortest, Andi, bent down and picked up the three new sleeping bags they had brought.

One by one, they entered the tent. Andi unfurled the three sleeping bags. I rolled to one side, allowing her to spread them out atop my trail pads and sleeping bag. When she had finished, we had a six inch thick pad.

Each of the ladies then, quite ostentatiously, removed their dentures and placed them in individual zip lock bags, which were dropped into one of the overhead nets.

STR8Male
STR8Male
19 Followers