Dental Trials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STR8Male
STR8Male
19 Followers

Andi, the most eager, straddled my face and pressed her quite hairless cunt upon my lips. My tongue couldn't find the faintest hint of stubble, which made me think that she had waxed herself rather than shaving herself. I instantly drove my tongue up into her quite slickly wet recesses, prompting a long mewling moan from her. She immediately dropped down and sucked up my glans into her mouth.

Immediately, I was struck with just how smooth, and voracious, her mouth was without teeth, sensations that weren't clearly perceived when I had been under the influence of the pain killers and the gas. With seemingly little effort, she had swallowed half my straining erection!

As we undulated in an increasingly sexual frenzy, I suddenly felt another mouth working upon me. Either Denise or Bonnie planted their mouth upon my balls. Both of my quite substantial balls, one previous lover had described my testicles as being a pair of jumbo sized hens eggs. Yet, the mouth sucking at my balls easily encompassed both of them. Then, I felt the third woman sucking at one of my nipples. She gnawed at my right nipple with hard, slick gums, even as she sucked at it with power greater than any vacuum cleaner.

Within moments, I found myself erupting into Andi's softly chewing and sucking mouth. At the same time, I felt her tiny little cunt squeezing so hard that she extruded my tongue.

As I came down from my orgasm. Andi rolled off of me, and I felt a new mouth sucking at my glans. Considering that my balls were still being rolled around within, and sucked powerfully, by the same mouth, I wasn't sure who was doing what to me. I was only vaguely aware that someone had turned off the somewhat garish lantern. Now we were illuminated only by the much dimmer flickering of the dying campfire.

When the second woman rolled atop my body, I felt a large pair of breasts pressed against my thighs. That told me that Denise had assumed Andi's position, pressing her unfamiliar cunt to my mouth. Denise had a HUGE clit! It was the size of my little finger. I cradled that smart little clit in the trough of my tongue, and sucked it hard. As it expanded, and her mouth railed down the length of my organ, I slipped my tongue into her canal and twirled it rapidly. In short order, her juices inundated my face, running down my cheeks.

Unexpectedly, the mouth on my prick left, as did the one on my balls. They were switching places, and objects. A new mouth swallowed my prick up right to the root, as the new mouth sucked up my balls and began laving them with her tongue as she provided a powerful suction.

Again, within moments, I found myself ejaculating down the Denise' throat. The sensation of a constantly rippling, swallowing, throat along the length of my erection provided a new, totally unique, sexual sensation.

At that point, after two orgasms, I expected my organ to subside. But a quite tender, empathetic, mouth began sucking very gently at my glans. The full lips were locked just behind my glans, tugging me forward into a new, almost painful, erection.

I wasn't sure who was who after that point. The fire had died down to a mere glow against one wall of the tent. The feminine shadows shifted and became confused. I felt a pair of thighs straddling my own thighs, then I felt my resurgent prick nudging aside a pair of quite hairy outer labia, slipping past slick inner labia, then easing down much of the length of my rampant prick. As this woman leaned forward, hands lifted my thighs, and a mouth once again engulfed my scrotum, sucking hard at my balls. At the same time, that same mouth extruded her tongue and began tickling my anus! I didn't last five minutes, or so I thought. I felt my organ lurching and jumping as it emptied itself into that rippling, clasping cunt.

This continued through the night. I know for sure that I fucked a second cunt. The second one was tighter than a midget's bicycle's inner tube! That little cunt was so tight that it was almost freaking painful! But, it milked me dry, just before I fell into a deep sleep.

During the night, I would awake fitfully, and feel a insatiable mouth assaulting my glans. I'd groan, begin thrusting, and eventually produce a weak dribble of semen. Each time, the sucking mouth would gulp and groan in satisfaction.

At dawn, I awoke, to find three very nubile, incredibly sexy, females lying half atop my body. I had a morning piss erection, so I very carefully, very slowly, disentangled myself and exited the tent in the nude. I stepped back into the tree line, thankful for the isolation and privacy of this camping site, and noisily urinated in an upward arc into the understory ferns.

To my surprise, despite at least five orgasms the previous night, my erection remained rampant. It ached, quite deeply, though. I used my shovel to poke about in the ashes of the fire to expose a few coals, then dropped the wood from the second bundle of firewood atop them. In moments I had a smoky, but warm fire burning. Hungry beyond belief, I delved into the Bronco and found my freeze dried bacon and eggs mix, along with freeze dried coffee. Ten minutes later, I had a substantial breakfast, and was still, surprisingly, erect!

As I finished my breakfast, Andi emerged from the tent. Though I knew she was twenty-something, her nubile body appeared to be that of a girl. Her breasts were just A cups, her hips as slim as a prepubescent boy's, and her pixie haircut accentuated that impression. I poured her a cup of hot coffee, which she quickly downed. With that stimulant, she perked right up. I found her staring at my still persistent erection.

"So, you fucked Denise and Bobbie last night. How would you like to try for a trifecta?" She pointedly stared at my suddenly darker prick.

"Andi, if you want to give it a go, I'll be gentle."

The next thing I knew, she was around the campfire and stroking my organ. She seemed fascinated with the fact that I was not circumcised. With each upward stroke, she rolled my foreskin over my glans. I knew what she wanted, so I picked her up and deposited her ass upon the picnic table. She lay back, limply, heels widely spread upon the edge of the table, spreading her thighs for maximal exposure Reaching down, I depressed my upward arcing erection and centered my now slick glans upon her tiny, hairless, slit.

Taking it very easy, I pressed my glans against her slit. To my surprise, my blunted glans covered her entire slit, top to bottom! Thankfully, she was lubricating copiously, and I had emitted lots of slick lubricant as she had jacked at my prick, so, with surprising ease, I was able to force my slick, wide, glans past her inner labia and into her cunt.

Andi squealed quite loudly as my glans split her open. I hoped that other campers would think that sound was one of some indigenous wildlife. I pressed further forward, sliding my broad glans a good inch deeper. At that point, I felt a barrier, her hymen. I paused, and waited for her to give me a signal to go ahead. When that signal didn't come, I stuck my left thumb into my mouth and thoroughly wetted it. Reaching down, I used my thumb to massage her tiny little clit back and forth. I did this patiently, until her hips were jerking up and down and she was entering her orgasm. At that point, I lurched forward, rupturing her hymen. She squealed, quite loudly. So I maintained my position for a minute or so.

The next thing I knew, Denise appeared beside the picnic table, and bent down to suck loudly at each of Andi's nipples. A split second later, I felt Bonnie's mouth engulf my balls from the rear of my widely splayed legs. When I instinctively lurched forward, she didn't move with me, which stretched my balls almost painfully.

Understanding that Bonnie was protecting Andi, I eased the tension on my balls by withdrawing a bit. Instantly, Denise shifted from Andi's nipples downward, and plunged her head into the juncture of my sexual connection with Andi. Her tongue flickered from Andi's clit to the top of my shaft, like fleshy lightning.

In moments, Andi was humping upwards. Denise leaned her head forward, allowing me to plunge more deeply into Andi's incredibly tight cunt. I never fucked Andi, that day, with more than five inches of my prick. But eventually, that mere five inches brought her to a long series of powerful orgasms. Her little cunt contracted so powerfully, so tightly, that I came twice over the course of two hours! By the time we were each totally exhausted, I fell back from her, only to watch Denise and Bonnie vie for sucking her gaping, semen oozing, cunt dry!

After that morning sex, I was limper than the proverbial noodle. The girls suggested that we hike across the shallow valley to the base of the waterfall. I agreed that would be enjoyable, but pointed out that we were short on food. I had not stocked the Bronco with the idea that I'd be needing food during my big city trip. And other than their wine, a bit of cheese and bread, and my stock of beer, we were nearly destitute in the food department.

Andi, to my surprise, said, "Ok, I'm fucked out, and can't walk worth a shit after getting plowed by that big prick, so you guys take your hike and I'll go get some more supplies."

Bonnie and Denise clapped their hands at that. As Andi departed in one of the Hondas, Denise, Bonnie, and myself headed down the hiking trail to the base of the falls.

An hour later, when we arrived at the falls, Denise pointed out that we were totally alone. The mist at the base of the falls precluded any other camper from seeing us. This area was in a perpetual, dense, fog. So we cavorted and played in the cold water for an hour or so. At one point, I swam across the two hundred foot pool at the base of the falls, and found a way to access the area behind the falls.

Of course I wasn't the first one there. I found some crude, inappropriate, graffiti in that hollowed area behind the falls. I dived back out through the falls, and convinced Denise and Bonnie to follow me back behind the vertical sheet of heavy water. They both loved the experience. The roar of the falls was almost white noise. But at the same time, the rather cold mist seemed to revitalize the ladies. The next thing I knew, they had my hiking shorts pulled down and were competing to see who could suck me to another orgasm. I set the rules, telling them that they would each get one minute, then the other would get one minute. Bonnie won! She gulped down my ejaculation as if it was the last source of moisture upon this planet! By the time we three returned to the campsite, Andi had also completed her chores.

We all ate some fast food chicken, and then retired to the tent to explore our deepest sexual fantasies. At one point, when I realized that these girls were oriented towards making me ejaculate as quickly as possible, I put a halt to their goal. Thereafter, I insured that they would be required to meet my expectations.

What surprised, and pleased, me during that Sunday and the following Monday, was that the girls became comfortable walking around without their dentures. It was almost as if they had come to realize that their mouths were not their primary sexual or social feature.

By the time I was due back at Dr. Beth's office, I realized that Dr. Beth deserved some serious 'dick time'. During our next appointment, I soon had her lying down on her own operatory chair and was stroking her anal ring with great care, even as I used my right forefinger to thrum her clit. Dr. Beth came at least five times as I came within her ass twice. Next time, I'm going to get her oriented back towards her cunt.

STR8Male
STR8Male
19 Followers