All Comments on 'Departing Gift Ch. 01'

by ArtieDent

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ArtieDentArtieDentalmost 17 years agoAuthor
From Author

Certain anonymous feedbackers have critixized this story, saying that it is not realistic because someone with cancer and/or on medication would be unable to have sex. So what? This is FANTASY and not meant to be a literary work of art. However, while I did not suffer from cancer, I have been subject to dialysis in the past, which makes a person feel similiar to radiation treatments. While I did not have the ernergy to get on top of a woman and go to town, I would have accepted a blowjob or a woman on top of me most days after my treatment. The truth is that sex really is good for your health and sometimes the only way to supress the pain was to jack off or to get a woman to blow me when I felt bad.

Art

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not Bad At All !

I take the points you have raised yourself. This was only a fantasy story, but it was good. Those who have complained probably haven't had the courage to write anything, or it has been rejected for some reason. This was your first story, and as such it held my attention to the end. Which is more than can be said for some other stories I've read here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous