Depraved Enough for You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie blushed a little, "Yes, that is nice, isn't it." Then she moved her breasts slightly but enough to each of them to feel it, the material brushing harder against their bodies, first one way, then the other, then back again, Janie still holding the wine bottle and opener, Erica holding the glasses out from her body. After several moments Janie broke the fullness of the embrace just enough to put down the bottle and opener on the counter, while Erica was too stunned to move. Janie took her hands and moved them up to Erica's breasts, teasing at her nipples through the material of her blouse and bra, not moving her own breasts so they stayed in contact. Erica stood motionless, still with the wine glasses held out in each hand.

Erica's nipples became quickly erect, something she had always loved about herself, although now they were betraying her. She enjoyed the sensation too much to stop what was happening, even though she was doing something she never imagined. A wave of emotions started running through her mind as she closed her eyes and lifted her head, enjoying the stroking.

"No, I can't. Oh that feels good, yes, keep going. No. Yes! No, I'm not a lesbian. Who cares, it feels great. It's taboo, it's wrong, it's not me, it's depraved, I've nothing done anything this depraved, I've always been in control ..."

The word "depraved" stayed powerfully in the front of her mind. What made me think of that, she thought? It's such a bad word, dirty, crazed with lust, she's making me do this, it's not even my idea. I'm getting wet again, wetter, I can't do that, not this way. Oh but it feels so good ...

All of this happened within her in a few blinks of her mind's eye, even if it seemed like an eternity. Janie continued to touch Erica's breasts with her own and her hands, grinding the fabric against her eager nipples. Erica gasped again, opened her eyes and turned her head down to see Janie smiling at her.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

Erica nodded her head.

"I want to hear you say it."

"Yes, I like it."

"How does it make you feel?

Erica could only think of one word: "Depraved."

"Depraved?" Janie questioned.

"Oh God yes, I've never had anyone do this to me, never had anyone make me feel like this. I've never wanted to be with a woman before, I've always told myself I never would."

At just this moment the kitchen door swung open and Susanna walked into the room with Leigh. They saw the scene before them and remained silent.

"What makes you think you're going to be with a woman tonight? Don't you think you're getting a little ahead of yourself?" As Janie said this she took her left hand off Erica's breast and moved it down her body to her right thigh, then up inside her short skirt. When she touched Erica she discovered a wet thong, and Erica whimpered. After a few strokes through the thong she slipped a finger under, around her lips.

"Mmm, waxed, very nice. Now what was that word you used, Erica?" This Janie did for the benefit of Leigh and Susanna.

"Depraved."

"Does this make you feel depraved?"

"Yes," breathing heavily.

"Why?"

After a moment's pause, Erica produced another moan as Janie stroked her lips with a second finger. Erica then said, for all three women to hear, "Because I feel like you're going to make me totally lose control."

"You've never lost control before?" Janie said.

"No, never, I've always had everything my way in bed."

"Everything?

"Everything."

"And now you don't? Why?"

"Because you're touching me and making me so wet I can barely stand it, but you're a woman and I've never wanted to do things with women before."

"What do you want to do now?" Janie asked.

Erica was in ecstacy. "This," she said. Janie chose that moment to move a finger inside Erica and touch her clit, taking her arousal to a much higher level, and that's when it came tumbling out of Erica's mouth, "I want to do you. And Leigh and her Southern accent. Even Susanna. I want you to make me do all kinds of depraved things to all of you. Force me. Please."

At this point Susanna walked up and stroked Erica's cheek. She smiled mischievously and said, "Anything someone forces you to do, you don't have to feel guilty about after."

Susanna took one set of glasses from Erica's left hand, Leigh the one from the left, and they set them on the counter. Susanna reached down and took Erica's hand, leading her away from Janie and breaking their contact, much to both of their chagrin, pulling Erica through the kitchen and back into the living room. She stood in front of the couch facing Erica, the other girls behind.

As she pulled her shirt over her head Susanna said, "Girls, why don't you hold onto our wonderfully depraved friend's arms and force to her kneel in front of me."

Erica felt like she was in a trance and complied as they followed Susanna's order. In the meantime Susanna removed her black bra, revealing her ample breasts, then she undid her jeans and slid them down her legs along with her black panties. She stepped out of her jeans and threw them onto the chair, now naked, and sat down in the middle of the black leather coach, spreading her legs.

"Mmmm, I want you to hold her there girls, with her arms behind her just like that," Susanna said. "But we should be a little nice to her, even while we're forcing her – we ought to open her up just a little, don't you think?"

With that Susanna came forward and pulled Erica's red blouse out of her skirt, then opened all of the buttons until it hung loose in front of her. Since she always thought she should be ready in case she met someone she'd like to impress she had worn as usual a matched set of lingerie, thong and lacy bra, in this case a luscious and eminently comfortable chocolate brown. The thong came riding up above the short black skirt, with Susanna's help, for all the others to see. Susanna reached forward to stroke Erica's breast through the bra, saying, "Oooh, very nice."

Erica heard the compliment but her mind was racing. Here she was kneeling on the floor in front of a naked woman, an obvious lesbian, close enough to smell her arousal and about to be made to do things to her she never dreamed. The other women had her arms pinned behind her. Could she escape? Yes, absolutely, she couldn't rationalize that, and they knew that too. Did she want to? No, no way. Why? She had no idea, but she had never felt so dirty before, sitting in front of this naked woman's exposed pussy, never felt so depraved, never felt so out of control – even if she was rationalizing the last part.

Susanna was clearly enjoying this and was ready to start the main event. She reached out and kissed Erica, working her tongue in just enough to taste her tongue, then pulled back, lifted her head and said, "I just wanted to see what you taste like yourself, before we all get our pussies in your mouth." Then she leaned back and pulled her towards the intersection of her spread legs and said, "Lick me honey, lick my pussy, make me cum with your depraved little tongue."

Erica offered no resistence. Susanna had only a small landing-strip of pubic hair so it was easy to get to her pussy lips. She had seen, and as it now dawned on her paid attention to, enough girl/girl porn to know what to do, even if she was entirely inexperience. She gave herself over as she always had to the men she'd slept with and soon found herself eagerly and earnestly working to please Susanna, who was repaying her efforts with vocal encouragements that struck Erica as entirely in character. "Yes, there, oh yes, a little higher, oh slower, faster," on and on and on.

While vocal and bossy one thing she liked is that Susanna always used her name when crying out, or sometimes "sweetie" or "honey," but never anything like "bitch" or "slut" – she was in no position to argue, with Susanna holding her harder and harder against her pussy as she rode her face, but she wouldn't have liked hearing those things. Somehow these girls understood what she wanted, unusual as it may be.

Depraved. The word came back into her head again and again as she licked deeper and deeper. She found Susanna's clit without difficulty, even in this position, and knew what to do, and when. She didn't know whether was really was any good at this but from Susanna's continuing exclamations she certainly was doing something good for her, and soon enough she grabbed her head and pulled it as hard as she could into her and gasped out, "Oh God yes, I'm cumming so hard!" She let loose and spasmed over and over, expelling so much fluid it dripped down Erica's chin and slid down onto her neck. Some got into her hair. That made her feel as depraved as anything – she would have to wash it out, knowing as she did exactly how it got there.

As Susannah released her grip she tumbled over on her side, muttering a long stream like, "Great, fucking great, oh Lord so good." Erica still kneeled before her, the two girls never having released their grips, her arms out, her face covered with Susannah's juices. It felt so dirty, so bad, so good.

Susanna recovered soon enough and got off the couch. Without a word she took Leigh's place holding Erica's arm. Leigh stood off to the side and smiled down at Erica as she stripped. She did not draw it out, endeavoring to be quick if not rushed, yet Erica found herself all the more turned on by her when she realized Leigh had set up her quick striptease to show Erica her lacy matching bra and panties. She evidently favored sky blue, very lacy, which Erica thought had to be La Perla, very nice, very comfortable, expensive. A preference for quality matching lingerie they had in common, and she took it as a nice gesture that Leigh wanted to show hers to her.

They didn't linger more than a few seconds on her body, however, before Leigh was totally naked. She was very girlie, with nice rounded breasts, good muscle tone, a flat stomach, lovely hips, and a tight little ass. She had wondered if she was a real blonde but was wasn't able to figure it out, not with her pussy waxed earlier that day. Erica liked that about her too, since it's something she'd been doing for a long time, not for guys but for herself.

Leigh settled herself on the couch in front of Erica. She reached out to grab her head and kissed her, long and soft, while licking some but far from all of Susanna's juices off her face. After she broke the kiss she asked, "Do you think I'm a lesbian?"


Erica was surprised by the question, especially given their positions, so instead of answering she said, "Why do you ask?"

"I thought you might want to know that I'm not an actual lesbian," Leigh sweetly drawled. "I'm bisexual. I don't fool around with girls all that much, but when I do I really, really enjoy it. It's only a sex thing though. I want to get married some day and have a family, and only a few of my friends know I like to have sex with girls, and I don't want it generally known. I thought you might like to know that, since I suspect you may feel the same way after tonight, and you should know we can be discrete too. At least I can. Fair?"

"Thank you," Erica replied, having never considered any of this but suddenly feeling relief at hearing Leigh's words. "I appreciate that."

Leigh smiled, showing her perfect white teeth, then leaned back with her legs spread wide and said, "Great! Now lick my pussy, please!"

The second time proved better than the first. It may have been that Leigh was gentler, certainly less boisterous than Susanna ("God who wouldn't be," she thought), but Erica found pleasing Leigh to be a little easier, and a lot more fun. She licked and licked, sucked her clit, licked more, sucked more. She was teasing Leigh and not letting her cum too quickly, and they both knew it.

This time she tried something new, reaching lower to lick around Leigh's asshole. Leigh loved it, and said so; Susanna whimpered once off to the side. Erica enjoyed giving rimming more than one man and this was no different, better even, and only added to her enjoyment of this whole experience. The "depraved" word came back into her head again and she relished it. Its power made her decide to finally give Leigh what she was crying out for, moving into her pussy and flicking her clit with her tongue for all it was worth until a crashing orgasm washed over Leigh.

"That was wonderful darlin', simply wonderful, thank you," Leigh said as she came up for air. Erica once again had cum and juice all over her face, more of it, more in her hair, and she loved it.

Leigh got up and took over holding her arm from Janie. They all knew it was Janie's turn, and after watching her two friends orgasm hard from Erica's efforts she tried to set a record pulling her clothes off, she was so turned on. She jumped down naked onto the couch, put two fingers into her pussy and offered them to Erica's mouth, who licked them happily. "Depraved enough for you?"

"Yum," Erica said, sticking out her tongue for more as the other girls held her arms, keeping her from moving forward.

"I had sex with someone else just before I ran back here, another girl. Could you tell?"

"I thought so," Erica replied.

"Now you can experience what she licked for yourself. What do you want to do?" Janie asked. "Say it."

"I want to lick your sopping wet pussy, Janie, and make you cum again. Please."

"Please?"

"Please," Erica said, a little pleading – but not much.

"Since you said please. Come here and lick me then." At that the girls relaxed their grips and Erica fell straight forward between Janie's legs.

This got easier and better, Erica thought. Unlike with Leigh she had no desire to prolong the agony with Janie. She got a sense for her right away that she would be faster to come and wanted it that way, which is exactly what Erica tried to give her.

God, she thought, I really am good at this, it's just like sex with guys. That thought scared her a little, since it was the first time she thought about being good at this, meaning better than others, an essential part of her competitive nature. The nature of this experience was terribly contrived – no matter how much she rationalized it to herself to get where she was now she could hardly claim with a straight face to have been "forced" by these girls in a court, or even if she told the story to any of her friends, which she doubted very much she would ever do but you never know. Nonetheless the very thought that she might be better at this than others signaled to Erica that she would almost certainly want to do these things again. She seemingly was good at it, and it gave other people a lot of pleasure. Would she think of herself as this depraved next time, assuming there was a next time, or would she reassert her usual control?

For that moment she decided she had no idea but wanted very much to make Janie cum. She did so in less than two minutes, proud at her newfound skill, knowing what this woman wanted was different from the others, seizing upon that and giving it to her. Oh, how Janie screamed out when she orgasmed – such a treat for Erica to hear, even with her face locked between her legs and the juices flowing all over her face.

When Janie came and fell over on the couch the other two girls let go of Erica's arms. She felt the weight lift from them and rubbed them for a few moments. Sitting down low on her knees, realizing what she had just done, she put her hands up to her face and twirled her fingers over all the fluids covering it. She took some on each of her hands and ran them through her hair, coating it with all the gooey juices. Even in the course of this exceptional evening it felt like the most depraved thing she had ever done. She kept at it until all of the juices were in her hair. She would have to walk home with it, smell like it, feel it when she touched her head. So nasty, so hot.

Erica had no idea what to do next, she was speechless. Sitting on this floor with her blouse open, her own pussy having soaked her thong through long ago and the products of lesbian sex all through her hair, down her throat as she swallowed, the whole experience was so overpowering. She had just done things she had sworn to herself years ago she would never do, to not one but three women, and she had to face the fact that it was essentially her idea. She wanted it, she made it happen, she never hesitated once it started and here she was in the aftermath. What now?

She was brought back into the moment by Leigh, who took her chin in her hand and turned her face toward her, kneeling naked on the floor with her. "What do you want to do now, Erica?"

"I don't know Leigh, I just don't know."

"Well I do," Leigh smiled wide. "For what you just did for us we all are going to give you back double, making it our mission to please you until you absolutely cannot stand it any longer. And I can tell you, that will take a good long time. Before we do that I have one question I want you to answer, before you get too wrecked by orgasms to think straight."

"Sure, anything," Erica said. Although she didn't think she could think of herself any more as straight!

"I would like your number please, so we can see each other again," Leigh said. "You are absolutely amazing, completely unexpected, and I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!"

12