Depravity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,161 Followers

"Oh Baby, Fuck Mommy Hard!" I wantonly begged, and started hunching my hips.

My son fucked me harder than he ever had and I passed out from the strength and frequency of my orgasms. But Lawrence didn't stop, he was fucking the limp body of his passed out mother with all the strength he had. I came to my senses with the wonderful feeling of being fucked by two cocks at the same time.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck Me. Fuck Me. Fuck Me." I was moaning. For several more minutes I was driven through waves of orgasm until he exploded inside me. This time, his cum seemed hotter than it ever had. Breathing like a marathon runner he collapsed on top of me and passed out. I held him in my arms and kissed his neck and shoulder repeatedly. He began to get heavy so I rolled sideways and let him roll onto his back. I used my mouth to clean both cocks savoring this new taste. With some effort, I removed the harness and put it away. Feeling cum running down my legs, I went to take a shower. When I returned to the bedroom, I couldn't help myself and started sucking my son' cock again. He didn't regain full consciousness but did come around enough to get hard and give me what I lusted for.

I got him into the right position on the bed to sleep and wrapped my self around him to fall asleep.

We slept until noon the next day. Lawrence was very slow moving like he had been many times in the past, so I nurtured him through the day. My asshole was so sore and tender; I couldn't sit on the kitchen chairs. That night Lawrence was back to normal and Cheryl came over. They were in the living room, when I heard Cheryl yell, "Oh my God, Lawrence!" I went running into the room and saw him on the floor with Cheryl holding him.

I asked her what happened, and she said, "He just stood up, said he wasn't feeling good and fell down." He was breathing but was otherwise unresponsive, so I called an ambulance.

At the hospital he came out of it until morning and passed out again. The Dr. said he was in a coma. They had ran tests all night, but the Dr. said he wanted to wait until all of the results were in before he made a prognosis. He did say it didn't look good so far.

Cheryl stayed until her parents came to pick her up. She didn't want to go but they insisted. I wasn't going anywhere until either Lawrence came out of it or succumbed to the disease. Late in the afternoon, the Dr. came in, flipping through the tests. When he finally looked at me he said, "I'm sorry to tell you this, but, the disease is winning."

"How Long?" I asked sobbing.

"There's no way of telling, but his tests are the worst I've seen in a long time, so I don't think it will be long. Maybe, a day or two."

I spent that night lying next to my son, talking to him and caressing his face.

Cheryl brought me some clean clothes two nights later and asked if she could be alone with Lawrence, but I wasn't about to leave him for anything. She sat on the bed talking to him and holding his hand for a couple of hours before kissing him and getting up. Then she hugged and kissed me, full on the lips. I thought how strange that was, as she never kissed my lips before.

I spent another night lying next to, caressing and talking to my son.

I fell asleep next to him and was awakened by a nurse wanting to take blood. They had brought me a food tray and I ate for the first time in two days.

That day was miserably long, Lawrence' vital signs kept getting weaker and weaker.

That night, I put a chair in front of the door and went to his bed. I pulled my sweatshirt up exposing my tits and climbed up on the bed so I could drag them across his lips. His heart rate increased as the monitor beeped more rapid. I squeezed a tit and pushed the nipple between his lips. The monitor beeped more rapidly and I thought I could feel his tongue on my nipple. I moved and whispered in his ear, "Do you want Mommy to suck your cock?"

When I looked at his face he was smiling weakly. As I looked down the bed, I saw his cock was making a tent of the covers. I stood up, pulled the covers down and his gown up, exposing his hard cock. I climbed up on the bed between his legs and the monitor beeped faster. As I fondled his balls the beeping increased in speed again. As my lips slid down around his cock, the monitor sounded like an alarm.

I sucked him slow and steady, fondling his balls and rubbing his stomach, just like he always liked best. Sucking hard as my lips went up his cock and tightening my lips without sucking as they went down his cock, ever so slowly. This usually brought him off quickly, but this time he lasted about ten minutes. When his cock throbbed in my mouth I moved my mouth quickly just below the flange and licked up and down with my tongue on the underside, while sucking hard. His hot cum filled my mouth quickly, making me swallow. When his cock stopped throbbing and shooting cum, he let out a long deep breath and his cock went soft, instantly. I looked up his body with his soft cock in my mouth and he wasn't breathing. The monitor was sounding a steady tone indicating no heartbeat.

I straightened him up, covered him up, and went to the door crying. It took me a minute to move the chair and then I stepped into the hall and called the nurse.

When the nurse reached the bed, she said, "Oh My!"

I asked if something were wrong, and she said, "No, it's just that they don't usually die with a smile."

The monitor tape indicated that my son died at 11:30pm. 'He was born at 11:30pm!' shot through my mind.

He died knowing Love and Sex.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,161 Followers
12