Depravity Loves Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdkdpdk
pdkdpdk
32 Followers

Releasing his grip on her he watched her face, and although she didn't look at him, he thought he could see a smile form at the corners of her mouth.

"Mnhmm" she replied to her husband as she continued to play with her hair.

Driven, and emboldened by sheer lust Victor decided to press his luck, and placing his hand gently at the back of her knee, started to trace lazy circles on the back of her thigh, watching her face for reaction.

This time Amy closed her eyes for a moment and Victor could hear a slight sigh escape from her nose.

Wow, thought Victor...this is hot, and he had to adjust his rapidly growing erection.

Fixing his dick, he turned in his chair and placed one arm around her waist as the other hand was making it's way up the back of her thigh.

Another look at her face and Amy was still with eyes closed, still twirling hair. Victor was way too excited to play games, and moved his hand gently but firmly up, and under her uniform, not stopping until he had his hand on her exposed asscheek.

"Oh Amy...so hot" Victor had to moan as he found her without panties, and he lifted the uniform and kissed her bare cheek, bringing forth a sigh from her.

Victor now used both hands and slowly slid them up and down her thighs as he whispered how hot she was.

"Mnhmm" she sighed to a comment made by her husband, as she spread her legs apart to allow Victor's hand's to reach their destination, but he had other plans as he smoothed out her uniform, and stood behind her.

Hugging his arms around her he cupped her massive breast's in his hands as he leaned his head next to hers.

Cupping the reciever, Amy turned her head and met Victor with an open mouth as they began a heated french, swapping their spit deliciously as her husband droned on in the background.

"Mmm...suck my dick girl" Victor whispered, as he reached up and squeezed the cheeks of her face causing her lips to naturally pucker, and then fed his tongue back in her mouth once more, and her husband droned on in the background.

Sitting down again Victor fished his dick out of his greens as Amy, with the phone still in her hand, readily followed him to her knees.

Victor's 9 inch dick stood proudly before Amy, who wasted no time and simply slurped it into her mouth with a greed that almost made Victor pop right then and there.

Handing Victor the phone Amy grasped it at the base and jacked it with her other as she sucked and slurped on the head causing Victor to grit his teeth and hang on.

Amy wanted his load now, and she took it as Victor cupped the reciever to hide his moans from her husband.

Victor could hear Amy's husband calling her name from the phone,seeking an answer to a question he asked, and this put him over the top as he released a flood of jism down Amy's throat.

Amy hummed as she swallowed.

Giving her back the reciever as she swallowed his remnants Amy said "Wghat?" before swallowing once again, "Sorry I was having a swallow of coffee."

"Mmmm, that's better" she sighed as she worked a big drop of Victor's jism to the tip of his dick.

Swooping forward she hungrily licked his pearly white mixture.

"Mnhmm, no I had to put you down to mix my coffee...sorry baby" she purred, and this time she was looking at Victor with nothing short of hungry need.

Standing again, Victor turned her toward the desk, and got on his knees behind her.

Wanting it sooo badly she spread her legs immediatly as he lifted her uniform, once again exposing her rear end.

Slapping her backside playfully Victor buried his face in her crack and breathed deep before plunging his tongue into her soaking bush.

"Oh my gosh...ohhh...nothing I was just reading a chaaaaaaaaart, ohhhhoooohhh my gosh" moaned Amy as she slammed the phone in the cradle cutting off any further conversation, and was pitched forward with her ass thrusting back into his eager mouth as she rode out her climax.

"Oh yes Victor...uhm yes...oh so good" she moaned.

Standing her up and turning her around, Victor lifted her up onto the counter, and brought the chair back so he could sit in front of her. Amy placed her legs over his shoulders and Victor waisted no time in eating her out...but good.

Victor could see the phone line lighting up with an incoming call as he stood and drove his rehardened dick into her bush.

Oh man the look on her gorgeous face was so incredibly hot...more and more and more she wanted everything Victor could throw into her.

Finally he picked her up and just started throwing her up and down on his dick as she just continued to moan in delight...her eyes rolling back as she held his neck, with her lips open in a perpetual state of kiss me please...

Pretty much exhausted from exertion Victor sat back down in the chair with Amy still impaled as they fought to catch their breath.

"You better answer that" Victor moaned as he engaged her in a sloppy kiss.

Amy picked up the phone with her mouth still fastened to Victor's and broke the kiss just as she placed the phone to her ear...

"Hey babe...yeah I am so sorry" she breathed out heavily, "No, no, we had a lady go down is all...no she's allright."

Amy was fighting to catch her breath as Victor slowly started to massage her spread ass cheeks while flexing his dick in her pussy.

"Mmmm no, I'm okay...just out of breath from running to the phone is all" as she started to slide up and down hot cock.

"Ohhh" she whispered, "No nothing baby...just talking to Victor" as her tempo increases up and down, up and down that hard dick.

Victor pulls her head forward, and her mouth opens to accept his tongue as her her husband's question echoes inside her ear.

"Ohhhmm...he's fine honey...yes I'll tell him you said hello" and as she speaks, a drop of spit is still connected to Victor's mouth, just inches from hers.

"Babe I really need to get off now."

Amy was up and down on hot, hard, cock pretty good now, "Okay babe...love it", she gushed as she clicked the receiver dead while Victor found her mouth with his.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes mygoshohyessss" she hissed as she drooled openly.

"So hot" Victor moaned as he reached for her zipper to expose her big tit's, nursing a nipple as she ground, and ground on his big dick.

Amy suddenly felt another set of hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them open, and gasped as she felt hot breath, and then a tongue eagerly licking at her brown hole. All she could do was moan and hang on to Victor's neck, as a fresh wave of pleasure washed over her.

Curiosity was killing Amy and she finally relented her hold on Victor's pole and lifted off to find Staci on her knees...smiling up at the shocked and sweaty pair of lovers.

"Mmm...I love your ass Amy" Staci hummed as she ran her tongue around her lips, and then she leaned in a sucked Victor right down to the root...whoomp...9 inches right down past her gag reflex and into her throat...to the delight of Victor, and the amazement of Amy.

"Oh your pussy tastes so good on his dick" she gushed before diving back down to the root once again.

A few swoops later Staci mouthed "Can I try some?" looking directly at Victor, while Amy still sat speechlessly watching my wife's performance.

Victor just grunted, and helped my wife to her feet.

"Thank you kind sir" said Staci in her breathy way before sucking in Victor's lower lip.

After their brief french Staci sat him down, and turning away from him, slowly backed herself up to his lap.

Victor offered her some support as she reached back and took hold of his pole, slowly lowering herself...until all 9 inches of his dick were up her greasy chute.

"Ohhhhh man that is tight" spoke Victor through clenched teeth.

"Ohhhhhhh...my ass is so full of dick" Staci breathed as she locked eyes with Amy.

"Eat my cunt baby...eat me out...suck it, oh baby suck it" she urged as the young nurse fell to her knees and crawled forward, never hesitating as she drove her face forward into my wife's twat and ravished her with abandon.

"Mmmm yeah, such a good girl...oh suck it" Staci moaned, and so did Amy with a muffled mouthful of gash.

"Okay...now suck his dick" Staci hissed as she rose off his dick causing it to snap downward, and in one amazing movement, Amy had captured Victor's slimy dick before it could snap back up, her sucking lips never missing a beat.

Staci moaned with excitement as she watched her young friend clean her greasy discharge from Victor's massive weapon.

On and on this went as the girls would trade places. Victor's staying power proved to be truly heroic as the ladies rode him to a frenzy.

Finally Victor needed his release, and the girls eagerly got to their knees. Thrusting between both of their mouths while Staci tickled his prostate brought him to his finality.

"Oh suck me...suck this dick ladies...yes you thirsty sluts...drink it down" Victor gritted out as Staci captured his first spurt, and then passed his shooting cannon over to Amy as she jacked it good.

Amy just passively let her mouth be filled to it's capacity, tilting her head back without swallowing, her mouth opened wide.

Her mouth was filled with Victor's load, and as he looked on, Staci daintily slipped her tongue into the frothy mix, and stirred it gently.

As the slimy mix started to spill out Staci grabbed Amy's head with both hands, and the two started to french like animals...literally trying to suck each others tongues out, or so it seemed to Victor who was watching with silent fascination...this was without doubt the hottest kiss he had ever watched.

On and on they traded Victor's load back and forth, mewling and purring like kittens.

That was a good night.

Sunday.

The weekend was pretty quiet for Staci. Amy and Victor were off, and the weekend staff was pretty boring.

It was quiet until Dr. Shelton checked in with Staci on Sunday.

The spa had a beautiful swimming facility, with an array of hot tubs, and a sauna. Along with a main swimming pool, and large hot tub, there was a series of small hot tubs, built so that could be enjoyed separately, and with a small amount of privacy as well, being equipped with cutrains. These individual tubs were oversized to accomodate the oversized bellies of their occupants.

It was at one of the individual tubs that Dr. Shelton found himself that Sunday afternoon. One of the clients had opted to have her child naturally, and the warm water of the hot tub made it the perfect place. The individual tubs also had a spot that the occupant could almost completely recline with their head propped back and perfectly out of the water.

Lifting his eyes from his patient, Andy noticed Staci enter the pool area. She was wearing her robe, and stepped towards the wall to hang it up.

As her backside was to the Dr., he had to catch his breath as she took off her robe...what a beautiful body!!

As I stated before, my wife's pregnancy was all belly, so when she revealed her thong, it was as if she wasn't wearing anything, because the string was so deep in her crack.

As she turned toward the pool, Andy was captivated by the small piece of material covering her vagina...just a tiny patch...how beautiful.

Andy had seen hundreds of women, but never had he seen such a purely sexy sight. Andy couldn't look away.

Slowly a hand appeared, and pulled lightly at the fabric, which only accentuated the fleshy folds therein, and this was when Andy allowed his eyes to travel upward...over the distended and drum tight skin of her belly...and on up to her breast's, which appeared to be nothing more than huge nipples at this point...and finally to her mouth which was parted, waiting to be kissed...and finally his eyes settled on hers, which were openly watching his admiration of her charms...

Then she smiled, and she silently mouthed "Hi Andy."

Noticing that his own mouth was agape, he smiled back, and simply nodded his head.

The very needful moan of his patient brought Andy back to the task at hand. At some point he watched Staci leave the pool area, and she was forgotten for the moment.

30 minutes later though, and after much pain, his very pregnant patient decided to seek alternate means of delivery...basically she needed some pain killers, and opted for the main hospital.

Making arrangements with the Dr's on staff, Andy prepped her for the journey on the gurney.

As everyone was milling about making preparations, Andy could not help but notice the return of Staci to the pool area.

Actually, their eyes locked on one another as soon as she walked in.

She did not face away from him this time as she disrobed, but instead held his gaze. First she revealed her smallish breast's, and Andy sighed as he took in a very aroused set of nipples.

Dropping the robe, Staci adjusted her top, once again accentuating her charms, and then let Andy follow her hands downward as she smoothed them over her belly to reach below and adjust the tiny piece of cloth, and this time she pulled hard causing it to sink in between the lucious fold of her pussy.

Andy didn't bother to look back up as he just stared at her pussy while it walked over to one of the individual tubs, and climbed up and over, and down into the water, and when she finally had her head fully reclined, she arched her back and looked at him once again.

Andy fought for control, as he loitered around the scene, while people scurried to and fro...until finally everyone had departed, and the room was empty save for Staci.

The hot tubs were designed to be half inground, and half out of ground for ease of use. This put the lip of the tub about 2 feet off the ground.

Andy grabbed a chair, and wheeled it over to where Staci was soaking.

Without opening her eye's, Staci smiled and in her breathy voice said, "You never came back for me." Then she puckered her lips in a pout.

With his heart in his throat the ugly middle-aged man once again threw caution to the wind, and leaned down to place his lips against my wife's, kissing her softly.

My wife's mouth opened and welcomed his tongue as she suckled it gently, breathing softly through her nose against his face as Andy cupped her head with one hand, and traced over her exposed neck and jawline with the other.

With each moment that passed the kiss became more urgent, and minutes later they were still locked together in this opening smooch. Every time Andy would try to break the kiss it seemed that Staci's passion would grow and not let him go.

Andy literally felt like he was out of his body, watching this from the corner of the room as this woman lay so completely open to whatever he wished...all his years of fantasizing could not prepare him for this. Staci was beyond anything he had ever even dreamed about...she was so needful in her quest for his tongue.

Suddenly standing, he approached the curtain, and closed it, as if that was going to hide what was to come...then he dropped his greens, and pulled up his lab coat, and backed his ass onto Staci's face.

Andy did not know what had driven him to do this...and then he felt her tongue as it began to bathe his rectum, and her hands grabbed his fleshy ass cheeks to force him down harder onto her desparate mouth.

Staci licked, and purred with delight as she thoroughly serviced his backside.

Standing once again, Andy stepped out of his greens, turning with his cannon firmly gripped.

"Oh my goodness...what a beautiful cock" she looked up at his dick with pleading eyes.

Squeezing out a healthy drop on his massive tip he fed it to my hungry wife who could only mewl with delight as she grabbed at the base, and without letting go turned herself so she could attack.

Staci immediately swallowed as much of his dick as she could, which was not even half his dick, before it bumped the back of her throat.

As though possessed, my wife started to breathe deeply through her nose, and then...incredibly forced the massive head into her throat, holding her breath as she did so.

Coming off the massive tool with a loud gasp and a huge amount of drool which still connected her with him, she jacked his base with short hard strokes as she steadied her breathing.

She repeated the process...and this time almost 8 inches of his dick was disappeared into her throat!!!

Her lips were obscenely stretched to their limit as she just held his cock in her throat until a lack of oxygen forced her to back off.

After she had repeated this for the third time Andy had to take over...he needed to cum in her mouth as never before.

Holding her head he started to thrust over and over to the back of her throat...the time for deep throating was gone.

"Suck it" he said through gritted teeth.

"That's it...harder...harder...suck...oh yes here it cums...suck...suck...suck" he repeated over and over as sweat gathered his brow from exertion. Andy was really moving his dick good now, and fighting off his load for as long as possible...

Oh man did he ever cum!! Over, and over he filled my wife's mouth, who was at this point beyond words as she fought really hard to contain this monstrous amount of goo. Thick and continuous...some of Andy's spurts of jism lasted a full second...and on, and on he filled her mouth.

"Hey Doc...you still in here?" came the voice of one of the interns.

Lazily, my wife opened her eyes, and slowly backed off of Andy's cock.

"Hi Joe...it's me Staci...who are you looking for?" she inquired, and then she quickly inhaled Andy's softening dick once more, and now that he was deflating she was able to take the whole of his cock into her throat...nice.

"Oh hey Staci...I was just looking for Doc Shelton...sorry to bother you" spoke he again, but he didn't wait for a reply, and even if he had he wouldn't have received one, because Andy had grabbed Staci's head and was grinding his dick hard into her mouth.

"Oh man...Staci you are soooo incredible" he whispered as he shook uncontrollably with delight.

Helping her out of the tub, Andy led her over to the sauna, wanting to steer clear of any further distractions.

Once again these sauna's were designed with ladies who need space, and comfort, so they had ample places for the ladies to stretch out.

Andy settled her in and went right to work on her engorged nipples, fluttering his tongue at light speed over the massive nubs, while massaging her clitoris gently with his thumb and forefinger.

Immediately Staci began a long awaited orgasm, as Andy positioned himself to perform a full gynecological exam.

Pausing only to inhale her fragrance, he slowly opened and closed her lips with his massaging thumbs before beginning his dance with his amazing tongue.

"Ohhhhnnnmy goodness...aw yeah...oh baby...please fuck me...please fuck me...please...fuck...meeee" she gasped out breathlessly.

Andy stood, and fed his still soft cock, which stood almost 7 inches anyway into her gash, holding her legs high he started to rock gently in and out.

Slowly as his cock started to grow, Staci began to moan, and shudder until her head was whipping from side to side, and her legs were kicking as Andy fought to control her...

"In my ass...baby in my ass...cum in my asshole baby" Staci began to chant.

Andy had never even thought to put his monstrosity anywhere near someone's ass...he had a hard enough time fitting in the front door.

Releasing her feet, Andy was surprised at how well she moved, but that was nothing compared to what was coming.

"Lie down" was her command as her lust took over.

Taking a moment to taste his cock, Staci swooped downward several times before joining her mouth to his as she climb on top of him...

Placing her hands on his chest for support she started to again issue commands.

"Hold your dick for me lover" is her breathy command, and Andy reached down and grasped his monster at the base, his fingers barely able to circle it's girth.

pdkdpdk
pdkdpdk
32 Followers