Depravity Loves Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting onto the balls of her feet, Staci raised herself up, and slowly ground her backside with absolute purpose...trying to pop the head beyond her anal ring.

Just as Andy was beginning to think this wasn't happening, he felt her bud open as the massive head slid into her poop chute.

"Ahhhhh" was Staci's soft moan, and as Andy looked at her he was astonished to see this was a moan of satisfaction, and not the moan of pain he had been anticipating...she was actually smiling!

Staci began to push, and push, and push until Andy could feel her ass cheeks landing against his fist, which was still gripping his dick.

Letting go of himself Staci fell right to the root, and without even pausing a beat, began to do squats up and down his 10 inch pole

Andy had never felt anything as wonderful as the velvety glove of Staci's rectum...unbelievable.

"Oh lover...I wish we were still in the pool...oh I'm getting tired...oh lover so big...big cock in my asssss" Staci moaned out as sweat poured down her neck, dripping down her belly...what a sight to behold.

Andy slapped her ass hard, barking "On your knees...oh my gosh you need to be fucked!"

With a moan she stood, as Andy slid from under her, and in a flash was at her backdoor, and in one more breath was pounding her ass like a jackhammer...slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, as he grabbed a fistful of her hair pulling her head back.

Very few times in his life had women been able to receive this type of service from the good Doctor.

Feeling his balls begin to boil Andy yanked his massive tool from her ass with an audible pop, and quickly stood in front of her while still holding a fistful of hair.

Staci had her eye's closed with a smile on her face when Andy bumped his slimy tool into her lips.

Opening them up Andy thrust hard...really hard...as his dick sailed through her gag reflex, and the head made it's way into her throat...

Boom...8 inches gone in her throat as he held her head firmly...finally pulling her head off she gasped aloud...spit flying as she fought for oxygen.

"Again" came a raspy whisper.

"What did you say?" Andy spoke as he bent forward, unable to believe what he thought he heard.

"Again...lover...fuck my throat" she smiled as drool was freely coming from her lips onto the floor.

"Oh wow" was all Andy could exclaim as he stood straight and jammed his cock back into her throat.

A few more thrusts, and Staci held her hand up for him to stop...

"Let me" she whispered breathlessly looking into his eye's.

Staci puckered her lips and set them against the tip of his dick, holding them briefly before allowing them to open, and engulf his mushroom cap.

Sliding to the back of her throat, Andy could feel the familiar resistance which gave way as she relaxed her throat...they had been through this several times already.

But this time Staci cocked her head sideways, and reached around to cup both of his fleshy ass cheeks in her hands.

As soon as she grabbed his cheeks, she exhaled through her nose, and pulled rally hard on his backside...until her mouth was settled at the root of his 10 inch dick.

"Holy mother of goodness" Andy whispered, and all he could do was twitch...what an amazing feeling...what an amazing woman.

Slowly, Staci released the monster...sliding up, and up, and up, until she held her mouth open before his large bulbous head with a beautiful string of spit still connecting them as one.

Staci was barely breathing hard now...she had conquered this amazing beast.

Staring Andy in the face she slapped his cock against her cheeks before returning it to it's proper place inside her throat.

Again, and again, she travelled to the root, enjoying her newly found talent.

Staci started to tickle Andy's bunghole with her finger...shortly before plunging it to the knuckle, and that was that for him as she drank down another copious load of the good Doctor's juice.

And that is how the weekend went for my wife...a weekend of discovery.

Stay tuned to see Amy's new wardrobe...