All Comments on 'Depression Heaven'

by Girlfunk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I really liked it

Hey Darlin,

That was a very good read. I really liked the way you took me through the depression and the need to save ones self.

Take care.

derdra661366derdra661366over 18 years ago
I love it!

I really like how you take the reader through why she was depressed and how she got better. It's a really cute story.

claymore29claymore29about 18 years ago
GREAT ! ! !

The sex was HOT ! But the girl was so real. I do foster care and have known many depressed teens and cutting is when they hit rock bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

The actual story is amazing.

But some little details uset me, to see such a talented writter and thinker putting down bad opinions.

"Self harm is bad" Yes and no....some people are so helplessly depressed....and there is way wrse then scaring flesh. It heals, it is only made taboo by society. It is really just using your body as a canvas.

Some people try to cut the main vein....but this Jacy did it to mask inner pain...so...not deadly...and no where near as bad as some of the ways "normal" people deal with depression.

Taboos are dangerous...it would be nice if someone noticed gthe stupidity of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very amateur. Full of cliches and awful dialogue - "you're just so appealing to me"?! Bloody hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Good story. Too bad you stopped writing. I know life gets in the way, but still. You wrote this some time ago. I wonder what you are doing now. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous