Depression Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm naked, so don't you think you should be too?"

I chuckled. But then I remembered something and my body partly stiffened "Yeah..."

"What's wrong?" he asked concerned.

It was just my arms that I was concerned about. Well around my wrists area anyway.

"My wrists..."

I didn't say anymore. He used a hand to take up one of the sleeves of my dress. He turned my arm around and I looked away from him, wondering what he'd think of me. I felt surprised when I felt warm lips press against my wrist. I turned my head to him and he had eyes full of sincerity.

"Self harm is bad. Don't be afraid honey... I can make you better..."

My heart warmed to him as he took the hem of my dress and raised it up, higher and higher still until I helped to remove it from my body. We were both naked. His body pressed hard against mine and his breathing was ragged again.

"I need to be inside you," he said hoarsely.

Just that sentence triggered me off again and I realised just how slippery my pussy felt. I could feel my juices sticking to my inner thighs. He made me lay back on the couch and he helped me wrap me legs around him as he went inside me in one swift movement. It was a taut fit as I could feel his veins on in the inner walls of my vagina pulsating in me. I screamed out as he began to trust inside me with a rhythm straight away. He used slow, deep and hard thrusts that made everything seem all the more sensual. My mind was in a haze as he continued to fuck me this way.

"You're so tight but I could tell you weren't a virgin from when I finger fucked you," he commented directly. He pushed into me very sharply when he said that and I bit my bottom lip as I moaned. Everything just seemed hot. He quickened the pace, his hips moving jagged into me, nearing my cervix making me yell out with pleasure mixed with pain. His hands went over my pert breasts, fondling them urgently, his thumbs running over my stiff nipples. I gasped and moaned at the same time and his mouth clashed on mine as both of our orgasms were approaching.

"JACY YOU ARE- FUCK!!!" he bellowed. He threw his head back as his dick fucked me hard. I heard the slurping noises we made as his penis plunged in and out of me. It was music to my ears.

"ZACK! OHHHHHHH!" I hollered as I felt my orgasm begin to wash over me. My pussy contracted around Zack so tightly it hurt him. But it also made him cum.

"Jacy I am- shit!!" he said with a guttural moan as he came hard inside me. I could feel his steamy sperm shoot up me, up my womb. He collapsed down on me. His skin was shiny with perspiration. We both were sweating. I licked his shoulder and kissed his cheek...

And as I sit around this desk, a year on, and I finish the story about the day I and Zack first met, I have drawn up a conclusion. I can do it. I can fight off all the onslaughts of depression. With Zack's help. I have Zack. And knowing that and knowing he loves me and he's there for me makes me feel so more confident in life. I turn around, and watch as Zack snores peacefully in our bed. I love him so much and the positive energy that swirls around me makes me feel so blissful. I stand up and join him in the bed, snuggling up to him. He stirs awake a little and turns around to face me and kiss me. We wrap ourselves around each other and I know that as long as I and Zack are alive, we will never let go.

12