Derek's Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Prissy ex forced to fuck.
966 words
3.47
63.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbergen
dbergen
2 Followers

As soon as Lynn got home from her date that night, she knew something was wrong. She barely had time to register the fact that the light in her bedroom was on when a strong hand clamped over her mouth with a wet cloth. She tried to get away, squirming and writhing, but the room was getting smaller and smaller, and the last thing she felt was a hand on her luscious tit, squeezing it to a point of pain.

"Oh yeah" the man breathed into her ear, and then it was dark.

Hours later with her arms chained above her head to the ceiling, Lynn woke up with a start when a bucket of icy cold water splashed over her.

"AHHH!" she screamed at the icy cold pain.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FILTHY WHORE!!" said the man who she assumed was her captive. Lynn looked up at him, and only then did she realize that she knew him.

"Derek?" She asked in a small voice, unable to believe her eyes. Derek was her ex who she broke up with over a month ago. The split wasn't his fault, he was always so sweet and caring, she just felt that something was missing. She didn't know what, but she knew that she needed it.

SLAP! He hit he right across the face, holding nothing back.

"You teased me for months, touching me, petting me, and then leaving me. Not this time princess. I'm getting my dues." He said in a raged whisper

"Pl-please Derek. Let me go, and I won't tell anyone" she begged

"Damn right you won't tell anyone, you fucking whore." and with that, he proceeded to remove his clothing. When he was fully nude, he grabbed her and shoved his hard 8" dick down her throat, causing her to gag.

"fucking whore -- I ---uuhhhyeah- treated you --uhhhh---like a fucking ---- prinCESS!! UHHHHHYEEAHH" He said in between each thrust. The rage simmering in his voice kept her obedient.

She was choking on his dick, but he didn't care. Tears were streaming down her face, but he didn't care. All he cared about was getting his revenge, and how sweet it would be.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, he spent himself inside her mouth, and forced her to swallow. He pushed her to the ground, the chains holding her arms up rankling angrily. He bent over her, and she felt a sharp sting in the left arm, and then he left as her eyelids got heavier and heavier.

Hours later, Lynn woke up to find Derek sitting on the other side of the room. Looking around the room, she noticed something. It was his basement! That means there are people nearby!! And with that, she started to scream her head off.

"HELP ME!! SOMEONE, PLEASE, CALL THE POL-" she was cut off buy a hard SLAP, and then another, and then another, and then another, until she was sobbing uncontrollably. Derek roughly grabbed her face, and spat out, "No one can hear you, bitch. I sound-proofed it, just for you. I ought to punish you just for trying that though." and he pinched her nipple, and she yelped.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked, tearfully, her nipple still throbbing.

"Because." He started to massage her breast "You are a cock tease. I waited for you for three months, and then you turn around and fuck some nobody that you don't know." Lynn didn't know who he was referring to, but couldn't talk because it was starting to feel so good. Though mentally, she was thoroughly terrified, physically, her traitor body started to tingle, and her pussy started to moisten, and she closed her eyes. Then, she felt one of Derek's thick fingers ruthlessly shove into her vagina, and her eyes flew open.

"gaaAAHHH" she exclaimed, wriggling into his open palm, her pussy juices flowing onto it.

"See what a slut you are? You are enjoying this aren't you?" He said as he spread her lube up and around, into her asshole. She gasped at the intrusion of his finger into her tight little anus, and her ring contracted around it. She barely heard him when he talked again.

"Since you're willing to fuck any and everyone. I've decided to take things into my own hands, and take what you weren't willing to give me" He then unlatched Lynn's aching arms from the chains and bent her over so far her tits touched the filthy ground. He grabbed her hips, and without any warning, shoved his hard cock into her virgin asshole.

"NOO!! STOP! PLEASE, STOP!" Lynn screamed, writhing in Derek's arms. The pain was unbearable, and he was only two inches in!

Derek ignored her cries, and continued to push relentlessly hard, putting all of his weight into in. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he was completely impaled in her sweet ass, and he started to move. His fingers dug into her hips, and he started to ruthlessly pound into her. After the first few thrusts, the pain had subsided, and Lynn started to push back, moaning in pleasure. His thrusts got more and more frenzied until finally, he reared back his head and yelled as he thrust one more time.

After he caught his breath, he turned his attention to Lynn who was frantically fingering herself.

"No" he said as he grabbed her arms and re-chained them above her head. "You are not allowed to get off until I have cummed all over you, and inside of you. That is the price you pay for being such a whore." He then got up and left, locking the door behind him.


**This is the first story I have ever written, and would love feedback on how I could improve. Thanks**

dbergen
dbergen
2 Followers