Descendant of Baccus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

She looked out around me to see if there was anyone with me and she saw my car parked in front of her house. If I had read her thoughts before coming to the door I would have left the hood up to support the story. Oh well.

“Is that your car?

“Yes; I think it overheated so it probably won’t take much to get me fixed and back on the road.”

She looked back and forth between the car and me a few times before she decided.

“I guess it’ll be Ok. Come on in.” This was developing very nicely.

I stepped into the perfect home. There was a large center hall with a dining room of to one side and a living room off the other. The entire place seemed to be painted in muted colors and was very tastefully decorated. I notice a phone table at the end of the hall along side the stairs to the second story.

Pointing that way I asked “May I”. I stepped in without waiting for an answer.

She hesitated for just a second and then closed the door behind me. I probe quickly and found I was right on target so far.

She followed me by a few steps when I turned and asked, “Haven’t your parents always told you to keep the door locked? I always tell my girls to make sure they lock the door.”

She was a bit embarrassed. “Yes they do. I just thought…”

I cut her off. “Well then, don’t you think you should lock the door now?” She was not to disobey an adult so she dutifully turned and headed back to lock the door. While she did that I pretended to call a mechanic and made sure she heard me complain about urgency and waiting for 2 hours and needing to get home. You get the picture.

She had come back to within a few feet of me while I dialed my home. Annie answered and I shot her a mental command to just play along. I explained as any loving father would that I had gotten stuck and would be very late and they should stay inside and if they got hungry they should warm some food from last night; etc., etc. I was playing this perfectly.

I turned back to my young hostess. “It looks like I’m going to be stuck for awhile. I can wait outside but with the heat I wonder if it would be Ok if I waited here?

“I guess it’ll be ok. I guess I should get you something to drink.” She began heading toward the back of the house and the kitchen. Nothing marred the image this house was meant to deliver. The kitchen and dining area was large and warm and had the smell of bread and baked apples. It was looking like the perfect American Dream home and just to complete the image Savannah poured me a glass of lemonade.

“You have a beautiful home. Your parents must be very proud. My house is similar but it’s not nearly as nicely decorated as yours. Would it be ok if I had a look around? Maybe I can get some ideas for my house.” I didn’t wait for an answer. With my glass in hand I began to wander around the rooms. The place really was as near to perfect as a home could be. It was warm and comfortable with none of the showiness that tells you this is a place to be looked at but not lived in. I headed upstairs.

“I don’t think you should go up there.” She seemed a little frightened and as I probed her mind I realized this was becoming just real enough for her to start sensing what she had hoped for.

I continued up the stairs as I said, “It’ll be ok. I just want to see what the bedrooms look like.”

She followed me up and tailed along as I investigated each of the four bedrooms. The one closest to the master bedroom was obviously designed to be the little schoolgirl’s room. There was a four-poster double bed covered in stuffed toys, various posters of current teen idols covering the walls and a few tennis trophies on a shelf above the desk. I began to wonder how long she had been developing this fantasy and to what extent she had gone to set this scene for a day when she would be able to live it out.

I thought this might be the place to take her and as I probed her thoughts I saw this was what she was hoping for. On a deeper level, there was something else to be seen; something she wasn’t quite ready to share, but something I decided I needed to see. I walked out of her room and broke the pattern.

I headed straight for the master bedroom. It also had a four-poster bed but this one was huge and had a really delicate looking canopy. The bed was constructed of light oak and was made to look even more imposing by the placement of several overstuffed pillows at its head. I suddenly flashed on an image of Savannah tied, spread-eagle to the posts while I had my way with her. It was an enticing image but again I sensed there was more.

The only two places I hadn’t explored were the attic and the basement. A quick probe told me the basement was what she feared I would find so that’s where I decided to head.

“This is a wonderful house but the one area my house needs the most help with is the family room in the basement. Does your house have a basement?”

Her thoughts rang out in my brain. “Oh no, not there, not yet.” What she said in a little girl voice that was almost to real was, “Yes but I never go down there. It’s just for my parents.”

“Well then, I think I should go take a look at what they are hiding. Don’t you?” She clearly didn’t think that would be a good idea but I now had her totally off balance.

“You’re going to get me in real trouble. My folks told me never to go down there. Please don’t make me go down there.” It was time to push.

“Show me where it is.” I demanded as I took her hand and led her back down the stairs. As we got to the bottom she took a hesitant step ahead of me and began leading the way to the kitchen. She stopped just before entering, turned to me and once again, pleaded.

I pretended to hear none of it. I pointed to a door near the refrigerator. “It that the door.”

In her little girl voice and with her eyes locked on her shoes she said “yes”. I asked if it was locked and she said she didn’t know.

“We’ll let’s go try it.” It was unlocked. The door opened on a carpeted staircase leading down to a darken basement. I hit the switch at the top of the stairs and light suddenly came streaming up. It was stark white light and was totally out of place with the rest of this house’s décor. I was tempted to probe her mind to get a sneak peak at what was housed down there but decided not to spoil the surprise.

I took her hand more firmly and led her down. As I turned the corner we were in a small room that was almost totally devoid of anything accept two doors. One was clearly the door to the machine room where the heater and water tanks would be. I knew this because the door had louvers like the one that closed off our machine room at home. The other was a heavy oak door with a large brass handle and a brass plaque that said PRIVATE. I headed straight for that door. By this point I was literally pulling her along.

What I found when I opened that door was more than just a surprise. It was a shock. I was fixed in place looking at what seemed to be a mix of a doctor’s exam room and a torture chamber. Again, it was all white and had various anatomical posters set on the walls. In the center was a gynecological exam table with a large physicians lamp on a swivel mounted above it. The stirrups were in the down position.

Along one wall was a counter neatly laid out with all of the typical equipment you would find in any normal doctors office. So far, there was nothing that outrageous other than the fact that this exam room was in the basement of an otherwise normal house that had no doctor in residence. The opposite walls held the shock. It was lined with various nasty looking instruments of torture. There where a number of whips, a half-dozen paddles of various shapes and sizes, a number of gags and an array of cords, chains and bars that were obviously meant to bind a person in place. I pulled Savannah into the room to get a closer look and realized there was a compartment in the ceiling that had a number of hooks and a pulley system that was meant to be used with the chains and bars. This was a fully equipped torture chamber, at least I thought so, given my lack of experience with such things.

On the third wall, opposite the door was another counter with several draws that I began to explore. Here I found a wide variety of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs and what I assumed were nipple clamps.

I pulled one of the larger dildos from the draw. “Do you know what this is? I asked.

“No sir.” was her quite little reply.

I took out a silver vibrator, turned it on with a twist of the base, pointed it at her and asked again, “do you know what this is?”

Again she replied “No sir” but this time she was staring at this implement of pleasure and I got the feeling she was very well acquainted with this particular vibrator.

“Are either of your parents doctors?” My tone was becoming more demanding, more ominous.

“No sir they’re not.” I detected a small shiver run through her.

“Then I guess you have no idea what types of exams are done with this equipment?” As I

asked I began moving closer to her and she began to back off just a bit.

“I really don’t know but it looks kind of scary. I think we should go back up now. My folks will be home any minute now and I don’t want them to catch me here. Please, can we go now?” She was playing this role so well I began to believe she was the young schoolgirl. I quick probe of her mind and it was clear that she had imagined this fantasy so often that it was almost second nature to play the role. Whatever the case, I was going to have a good time.

I moved quickly and caught her by the arm before she could make a half turn to the door. I spun her to me and grabbed the other arm. Looking straight into her eyes and with an evil grin curling at the ends of my mouth I said, “I think it’s time for you to find out just what your parents have been doing down here and by the way, you lied when you said they would be home soon. You told me they don’t get home before seven and that’s a good three hours from now. Lie to me again and I will punish you severely.”

“I’m sorry. Please let me go. I won’t lie again. Please don’t hurt me. You’re scaring me.” This came out in a rush of breath and again, she shivered.

I let go of one arm and grabbed her by the ponytail. “Do exactly what I say and don’t lie to me again and I won’t hurt you. Lie to me or fight me when I tell you to do something and I will teach you what all those things are for.” I was pointing at the whips.

“Now, get up on the table and lie back.” I spun her toward the table and gave her a firm push forward.

She bumped into the table and hesitated. “Please don’t do this. Please let me go.”

I reached out, caught her hair aging and yanked back. “Do you really want a lesson in how to respect your elders?”

“No” she whimpered.

“Then climb up and lay down.” I let her go again and this time she did as instructed. I moved to the foot of the table and adjusted the stirrups into the proper exam position and then noticed there was another notch that would spread her legs wider. This must have been the birthing position. I set them in that notch. Her breathing had become heavy with a mix of fear and anticipation.

Next, I went to the section with the various ropes and selected four lengths of silk cord. As I approached she asked, “What are you going to do to me?”

“Well that depends on you. First thing is I’m going to give you a proper exam. Let’s see if you can behave and then we’ll see. Now give me your arm.” I had moved to her right side. She raised her arm slowly and I quickly grabbed it and set a reasonably tight knot around her wrist. I secured the other end to the leg at the top of the table. I move quickly to the other side and did the same.

“Now your legs. Put them up here.” She hesitated again so I grabbed one and delivered a sharp slap to the inside of her thigh. That got her attention and she quickly placed both legs in the stirrups. I stripped her shoes and socks off and tied both legs to their stirrups. She was completely bound and almost ready.

I moved to the medical instruments and chose a pair of scissors. Returning to her side I said “You need to be naked for this exam and before she could utter a sound I grabbed her blouse and tore it open. Button flew in every direction. I made quick work of the rest with the scissors and her blouse was left in strips on the floor. I then cut each bra strap and the center between the cups. It sprang free to reveal her wonderful breasts.

“Now it’s time for your skirt and panties”. I reached under her ass where the skirt buttoned and tore forcefully. There was not need for the scissors this time. Her skirt was now history and all that was left was her panties. It was time to play with her a bit.

“As you a virgin?

For the first time since this game began she seemed doubtful as to how to answer. Finally she decided the truth would be best and in a little voice said “No”.

“I see. So when I cut your panties off I won’t be the first one who’s seen your pussy?”

Again, the response was simply “No”.

“How old were you when you first got fucked.” I used that word specifically for its impact and her gasp told me I was still working well in the role.

“I was fourteen.”

“How old was the guy how got to bust your cherry?”

“He was sixteen.”

A quick probe told me these two facts were true.

“And where were the two of you when he fucked you?”

“We did it in my room after school one day.” Again, a truthful response. This was getting interesting as I was gaining insights into her childhood.

“Did you like it?”

“No, not really.”

“Why was that?” I was really interested now and not simply playing.

“He was kind of rough and it happened real quick.”

“So you didn’t have an orgasm. Did you do it again or was it only once?”

“We did it some more after that.”

“Did it get better?”

“Yes”

“Do you still get laid?”

“Yes”

“With the same guy?”

“Yes”

“How often?”

“I guess three or four time a week.”

“When was the last time you got fucked?”

“Yesterday, after school.”

I was hitting her in rapid-fire succession so she had little time to think.

“Do you give your boyfriend blowjobs?”

“Yes, sometimes.”

“Does he cum in your mouth?”

“Yes, he does.”

I was starting to get a little more than one word answers.

“Do you swallow?”

“Yes. He doesn’t like me to spit it out so I got kind of used to it.”

“Does he eat your pussy?”

“Yeah. He normally does that to get me ready.”

“Has he ever fuck you in the ass?” If she was going to continue to play honestly I knew the answer would be no.

“No, never. That would be gross.”

“I’m noticing your nipples are hard. Is your pussy wet?”

“I don’t know.” This was the first lie she told and she knew it.

“Bullshit. I can smell you. Let’s just see shall we.” With that I grabbed the crotch of her panties and tore them away from her cunt. I used the scissors to cut the rest away and now she was totally naked and wonderfully inviting.

I roughly dipped two fingers into her sopping cunt and brought them up to her lips.

“What did I tell you about lying to me. You’re dripping wet. Open your mouth.” She hesitated so I grabbed her jaw and force her mouth open and then stabbed my finger into it so she could taste herself.

“Now, I’ll ask you again. Is your cunt wet?”

She sobbed lightly as she said, “Yes”.

“I rammed three fingers into her cunt this time, I grabbed her clit with the other hand and I began worked her cunt mercilessly. She started to chant, “No. No. No”.

“Are you on the pill?” I hoped she would lie this time just to keep the image intact.

“No, please don’t make me pregnant. I’d die if you did.”

Perfect! That was exactly the response I was hoping for.

“You should have thought about that before you let me in. Now you better just pray you’re lucky.”

I quickly stripped, got between her legs and plunged my cock deep into her cunt. She screamed. I took hold of her legs and began banging her as hard and as fast as I could and she continued to scream with each thrust. My first shot was coming on quick and I was determined to keep ramming her until it did.

“You’ve got such a tight little cunt. I knew you were going to be a hot little piece of ass the first time I saw you. Now you’re going to get your tight little cunt filled to the brim with my hot baby juice. You better start praying I don’t knock you up you little whore.”

She came. Her entire body stiffened and she came. She was still coming when I let go as deep inside her as I could get.

“Take it bitch. Take my cum deep in your womb. Feel it shooting straight up inside your hot little cunt.” I was pumping a truly impressive load deep inside her and had this been real unprotected sex there would have been a very good chance of her getting pregnant.

I finally started to dribble the last few drop and gave her one last slam. “There now. That should get all that hot baby juice right where it needs to be.”

She couldn’t speak so I probed. She was in heaven. I’d played the role perfectly and had given her an orgasm that went well beyond what she had imagined. I was very pleased with myself and I was still very hard. It was time to take her to the next level and rape her ass.

With my cock still buried inside her now overflowing cunt I leaned forward and slapped her a few times to bring her around. I caught a flash of though. She was wondering if I was done and almost hoping I was. Of course I wasn’t.

“You’re so fucking hot my cock is still hard. I guess I better fuck you some more. Maybe you’d like another load of cum inside your whore pussy.”

“Oh god no. Please don’t. I’ll do anything you want. Just don’t do it inside me again.”

“You’ll do anything as long as I don’t cum inside you?”

“Yes, just promise you won’t go inside me again. Please.”

We’ll let’s see if you really mean it and then I’ll decide. I’m going to untie you. Don’t move off the table. I quickly undid the ropes and she remained where she was. She didn’t even remove her legs from the stirrups and my cum dripping from her pussy was really pushing me close to the edge.

“Turn over on your belly.” She did as told.

“Now bend your legs up here so your feet are back in the stirrups.” Again, no hesitation. I was a little disappointed.

“Now reach back and spread your ass open for me.” That got her. She was supposed to hate the idea of getting ass fucked.

“Oh no, please not that. Maybe you can let me suck you or something. Anything but that, please.”

“Well if that’s what you really want, I can just fuck your pussy again. I guess I could shoot another load inside you without getting you pregnant. Of course you might already be pregnant so the second load wouldn’t matter.”

“But it’ll hurt in my ass.” She was pleading while knowing what the outcome would be and I loved this game more and more.

“I don’t give a fuck if it hurts. It won’t hurt me. Now decide; spread your ass or I’m fucking your cunt.”

She slowly reached back and reluctantly spread her ass just a bit.

“Spread it wide bitch.” I slapped her ass to drive the point home and she squealed. She also spread herself fully opened and there was my next prize winking at me. I didn’t give her a chance to think. I just grabbed my cock, lined it up to her asshole and pushed viciously until I was fully inside her.

“Oh god, it hurts. Please take it out. You’re tearing me open.”

“Fuck you. Your ass is mine now.” I pounded her with every bit of the force I had applied to her pussy. She adjusted pretty quickly. In fact, a little to quickly as she started to buck against my thrusts. That wouldn’t do so I pushed down on her ass and continued my assault.

I was really on fire and again I knew it was not going to take very long for me to dump another huge load deep in her bowels.

“I’m going to cum in your virgin ass whore, and you’re going to love it. Damn, your ass was built for fucking. Your boyfriend’s an idiot for not taking it already. Get ready. Here it comes.”

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers