Descendant of Baccus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

She moaned as the first bullet fired deep inside her and she came by the time the second bullet spat into her well-fucked ass. She was still cumming as the last weak shots oozed out and by the time she came down I pulled free and moved up to her face.

“Suck my cock bitch. Taste your shit and my cum all mixed together.” I pushed my cock at her lips and she opened up. I was still burning and began fucking her mouth with all the vigor I’d applied to her other holes. Shit, I was going to cum again. I knew I had staying power but this was insane. I was about to deliver my third load in a little less than an hour.

I pressed my cock into her throat.

I’m gonna cum in your fucking whore mouth. I’m gonna shoot right down your whore throat. You better get every last drop or I promised I’ll whip the fucking shit out of you.

I unloaded again and just as promised, I shot right down her throat. There was no chance of her missing a drop. The only real risk was of me drowning her. I just kept shooting into her throat and before I was done she had passed out.

This was probably a good time to end the game. I took a minute to get myself back under control, took some wipes from the medical table and cleaned her a bit, and gently carried her up the stairs and to her bed. I lay down with her and fell off into a blissful sleep and dreamt about the next time and what I would be doing with all the toys still waiting to be tried.

It was early morning before we woke. We had been sleeping for more than 12 hours. The previous day’s activities were more draining than I had thought. Savannah looked up at me with the sweetest smile and I knew she was back. She kissed me deeply and as we cuddled there she started to explain.

“Thank you so much Kenny. I know it must have seemed weird but I’ve had this kind of rape fantasy for as long as I can remember. I don’t really know what triggered it but you made it perfect. Thank you.”

I had thought it was a bit weird but it was great fun as well. “I never really thought about something like that before but I must admit, I really got into it. Those were the three most intense orgasms I’ve ever had. I think I should be the one thanking you.” I meant every word.

She turned shy again as she ask, “Aren’t you going to ask about all the things you saw downstairs?”

“I have to admit I’m curious but I figured you’d get around to telling me when you were ready.”

She was hesitating and as I probed I found that she was having a hard time deciding how to start. I was tempted to push but just laid back and waited.

“I guess I should start by saying I love you. I mean, not just love like a close friend but also complete and total love. It’s the kind of love that allowed me to share my fantasy with you. It’s the kind of love that makes me want to share all my fantasies with you and to have you share all your fantasies with me. I love you so much I would do absolutely anything for you.”

I was a bit stunned. I had never had anyone profess love for me like this and I was not really sure how to respond. At that moment, I knew I loved her as well but I really couldn’t gage how deep that feeling was. I was just discovering my new world and my role in it and with the newness of all of this I was more than a bit confused. I decided to be honest. A simple “I love you too” was probably not the right way to go here.

“Savannah, I love you too but with all that has happened and with all of this new stuff going on I’m just not sure how the future is going to work out. I might not be able to give you as much in return or to love you as deeply as you love me. I’m sorry, but I don’t want to hurt you and I’m afraid I might if I lead you to believe anything but the truth.”

She thought for a while before continuing.

“I know this is all real new for you and you’re honesty makes me love you all the more. I really don’t expect you to make some sort of lifetime commitment to me. At least not the kind of commitment most people think of as normal. I just need you to know how I feel. I want to share something else with you as well. If you thought yesterday was weird this is going to really blow you away but, please promise you’ll hear me out before saying anything.”

“You can tell me anything. Does this have anything to do with your play room?” I really did want to discover what led her to construct that sanctum of sadism.

“That’ll be obvious as soon as you hear what I need to tell you. You see, for a very long time now I have had another fantasy. Actually, it’s kind of an extension of the fantasy we shared yesterday. I don’t really know how to make this sound Ok so I’m just going to come right out and say it. I want to be a sex slave.” She paused to let the impact of that statement sink in.

“I want to be owned and used. I want to be trained to give pleasure. I want to be in the absolute control of one man for the rest of my life. What you saw downstairs would be my present to my master. He would use those tools to train me and to give me pleasure. More importantly, he would use those tools to please himself. I would do anything he demanded without question or hesitation.

“Over this last year as I’ve gotten to know you and then this past week with all we’ve been doing I now know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I want to be your slave. I want you to be my master. I want to give myself to you.”

I had a feeling this was what was coming but hearing the words made it all too real. I had never imagined being a slave owner. Mom had said I was supposed to be sensitive to people’s desires and I had interpreted that to mean keeping my own desires in check until I could find a way to align them with the desires of others. But then again, maybe taking her as my slave would be in line with this. After all, this was her desire. She had stated it with absolute clarity. She waned me to own her. The real question was whether I had any desire to own her. I had loved the rape fantasy and I must admit, my dreams of how I would use the various toys she was going to give me were extremely erotic. I came to the conclusion that the real problem was I was totally unprepared to take on the role of a master. I’d never been exposed to or fantasized about being in that role. What would I really do with her if she were mine to use as I pleased. I was all too confusing. I needed time.

“Savannah, I am flattered. The idea that you want to give me such a profound present is overwhelming. I’m not sure I’d know how to accept and enjoy such a precious gift. You’re going to have to be patient with me. It’s going to take some time for me to sort through this. Let me think about this and then we can talk. For now, I love to feel my little schoolgirl’s mouth wrapped around my cock.”

“Yes sir.” and she immediately went to work. Life was getting more interesting by the day. Only the gods knew what would be next.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers