Descendant of Baccus Pt. 10

Story Info
New Clients, New Determination
6.1k words
4
17.9k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

Chapter 10

New Clients, New Determination

I got up late and didn't make it to the office until just before noon. Rachael was waiting for me with a stack of phone messages and a sweet smile.

"Good morning sir. Would you like some coffee?" She was chipper as always and given how tired I was I found it just a touch annoying.

"Coffee would be good. Bring my messages as well", I barked.

I headed into my office and settled down behind the desk. This was going to be a very busy day.

Rachael retuned in a few minutes with the coffee and the messages. The first one was marked urgent.

"Master, you got a call from a gentleman who would not leave his name but said it was extremely urgent that he speak with you. He is from France and left his number. He said you could call at any hour and he would be waiting." She had placed this one at the top of the stack.

I tried to remember if any of Dad's private clients were from France and just couldn't remember for sure. I would have to call to find out what the deal was with this one but first I needed to get my head clear and focused. I decided two things would be required to accomplish this. I was sipping the first. My slave would sip the second.

"Come here and suck my cock. Be gentle. It's a little bit sensitive this morning." It really was feeling a bit raw after the workout it received last night.

Rachael complied without hesitation and before long I was coming back to life. Her technique was almost perfect with lots of tongue and absolutely no teeth. I decided to make it last and get this phone call in while she worked her magic.

As it turns out, this was a referral from a client Dad had worked with in England. This guy was the owner of a rather famous winery in northern France for just a short time, having inherited it from his recently deceased father. The business was in trouble. The grapes had been poor for the last two years and the business was running at a significant loss for the last three years. Now his employees were starting to talk about striking his bottling plant and that wasn't all. This poor slob was also having problems with a wife who was unhappy about their declining financial status and was talking about divorce. He spilled this out in wave after wave of heavily accented English and was sobbing along the way. He was a mess.

As I listened to all of this Rachael continued to administer a near perfect blowjob that had me right on the edge. It was time to release my load so I could concentrate on the work.

"If you will excuse me for just a moment I'll be right back with you and we can talk about how I may be able to help." I placed him on hold.

Rachael recognized this as a sign that I was ready and slipped me deep into her throat and waited for my sperm assault. That was just the right move and I gave her exactly what she was expecting. I assaulted her throat with several waves of hot cum and didn't let her pull back until the last drops had found their way into her throat. By the time I let her up off my cock she was gasping for air and I was reinvigorated. I decided this was the perfect way to start every day.

To Rachael I said, "That was fine. You can return to your desk and please don't let me be disturbed. I am expecting a visitor at 2. Her name is Savannah. Buzz me when she arrives."

She headed out the door and I returned to Philippe.

"Sorry for the interruption. Now how is it that you came to call me?"

"A good friend of my father's used the services of your father a while back when he was having similar difficulties with his business. He said you had recently spoken with him and he thought it might be a good idea if I spoke with you as well." I was beginning to get comfortable with his accent.

"Well, I certainly appreciate his referral but I'm wondering how much help I can offer. I certainly can't help your crop. Can you give me some idea of what you hope I can do for you?"

He seemed to think for a beat or two before he told me what his real concern was.

"I find this embarrassing but all of these problems are having an effect on me that has left me feeling quite inadequate. I have always had a firm grasp on things and now I just seem to be dragged from one problem to the next. I want to regain control over my life. I can deal with the business problems if I can just get back on top of things."

This sounded like something I could deal with effectively. He just needed me to help rebuild his confidence. Now I wondered how his wife fit into this equation.

"I believe I can help you there. Tell me how your troublesome wife fits into this."

Again he paused for a few beats and then vented.

"The miserable bitch has to go. She's become worthless. She is a cold fish in bed and worse out of bed. The problem is getting rid of her is going to cost me a fortune and I'll be damned if I see her leave in better shape than me. I'd rather shit on her."

This sounded like a bit more of a challenge. I read a few instances in Dad's files where he helped manipulate a third party to meet the needs of his client but I had the feeling he tried to avoid these complications.

"I may be able to help you resolve that problem as well but it's a bit complicated. If I could influence her I would first need to know what result would be acceptable to you. Do you want to hold on to her if she became a more loving wife or would you prefer to simply be rid of her?"

"There was a time when she was just fantastic in everything we did together. She was the best lover I even had. I guess there are times when I wish I could just get her back to the way she was. Right now though, I think I'd be happy to just be rid of her." He was sounding defeated and might think differently after I'd had a chance to work with him a bit.

"Ok, I understand. Before I can make any promises about what I can do I think it is best that we meet. If you can make a trip here I can make time for you later this week or early next week. If you prefer that I come there it will be the week after next at the earliest. What would you prefer?" The thought of visiting France was actually pretty appealing but with all that was going on I hoped he'd decide to come to me.

"I'll check the airlines and get back to you. I think I'd prefer to do this sooner rather than later so I'll see if I can't get to you early next week." That sounded perfect.

"Great, just let me know and I'll make appropriate arrangements. Just one last thing before I let you go. Are you aware of how my firm's payment structure works?" I could have done this one as a freebie just for the experience but why not at least test his level of commitment.

"I am aware and I believe I have assets that might prove sufficiently interesting to you. If you will allow, I'll be prepared to review these with you when we meet." I got just a small peek at what must have been a very confident individual at some point in his life. He had assets and confidence in their value.

"That will be fine. I'll wait for your call. Until then stay calm. Together we'll help you through this. Have a good evening."

"Thank you. Have a good day. I will call tomorrow." He signed off and I sat back to reflect a bit on my first potential new client. I was excited and much to my surprise it was almost 2. I was ready to channel some of this energy into my newest slave's training.

It was exactly 2 PM when Rachael buzzed to announce Savannah's arrival. I decided to make her wait a bit. "Give me fifteen minutes and then escort her in."

I had reviewed all of the phone messages and fortunately most did not require a return call. For the most part, these were simply confirming appointments I'd set earlier. I called two that need to rearrange scheduling and had two more to get through. The first was Uncle Steve.

He was letting me know about a board meeting that was scheduled for this Friday and gave me a quick rundown on what was on the agenda. The main piece of business was just a formality. Uncle Steve was to step down and I was to be elected as Chairman. Given the fact that I held a significant controlling interest the outcome was assured. The balance of the agenda didn't sound like anything too complex but I did make a few notes just to be sure I'd be prepared.

The second was from a client I'd spoken with yesterday and this one simply asked me to call back so I rang him. Josh McKenzie was the owner of a major construction company based in Houston. Their primary focus was on commercial high rises and they were one of the few companies I had become familiar with through Annie's studies. She mentioned them often as an excellent example of what a good construction company was capable of. No project ever came in over budget and every structure they built met the strictest building codes for safety and security. I also remembered some notes in Dad's files on the services he had provided. The one I found most interesting was a contract to train Josh's eldest daughter. She was apparently a bit too rebellious and Dad had been brought in to help settle her down. I remember thinking that the training sounded like she was being prepared to become someone's slave but as it turned out he was just breaking her as if she were some wild horse. I kind of liked the idea.

Josh picked up the phone directly and with an almost comical Texas drawl he introduced himself. "This is Josh McKenzie."

"Josh, this is Kenny Marcus returning your call. Good Afternoon."

"Hey Kenny, good of ya to call. Real glad to hear from ya so soon. We still set for next week?" I had set an appointment with him for the following Thursday.

"Absolutely, next Thursday for lunch right?"

"Ya got it. I wonder if you know about a job your Dad did for me a while back involving my eldest daughter Katelyn?" He was testing me to see if I was doing my homework.

"Certainly, a bit of a wild filly as I remember it. Dad helped settle her down. Is she having difficulties again?"

"Nah, she's doing great. Your Dad really did a great job with her. She's married now and I have three fantastic grandchildren." He was beaming and no doubt would have broken out the pictures if we had been sitting across from each other.

"Actually, it's my youngest daughter Shane. She is having a real tough problem and no one seems to be able to help her through it." I sensed he was a bit reticent to explain the true nature of this problem so I prodded him a bit.

"Josh, just as it was with my father, anything you tell me will be held in the strictest confidence. What can you tell me about this problem?"

"Ah hell, I guess I ought to just come right out with it. The poor kid was raped. This miserable cocksucker at the university broke into her frat house and abused the shit out of her. Now she's so damn scared she can't get near any man. She's even a bit uncomfortable when I try to hold her and comfort her. Her Mom and I are at a loss for how to help her. We've taken her to the best counselors and got her together with a very reputable support group and nothing seems to be helping. I was thinking that your special brand of counseling might be her only hope." The concern in his voice was thick with emotion and it was infecting me. I had to take this case. I had no idea how but I had to help this kid. I tried my best to sound completely confident.

"Ok Josh. No problem at all. I can help her get past this. It may take a bit but I'll be happy to take this on. How about bringing her along next week. Do you think She'll come with you?"

"I know she'll come but Kenny, I'm not sure she'll be able to sit in the same room with you. She's so scared just the idea of being alone with a man sends her into fits."

"I'm not surprised. Please let me worry about that. I have some ideas on how to ease her into some effective one-on-one session with me. I'll make this work. You just get her here. By the way Josh, this one is on me." I was not going to profit off her pain. Dad had done more than a few good deeds in his life and this was my first opportunity to do the same.

"That's real kind of you but I won't hear of it. You get her through this and I'll pay whatever you want." He was the tough Texan again.

"You will hear of it Josh. I won't profit off your daughter's pain. I take this one only if you agree. By the way, I'm going to charge you handsomely for the services I provide to you so don't be too quick to give away the store." I laughed a bit to let him know I was just joking and all was going to be fine.

"All right. You're a real hard ass ya know. Just like your old man. We're gonna get on real well, you and me. I'll see y'all next week and I'll bring Shane along. Take care."

"Take care."

I was digesting this new assignment when the buzzer sounded and Rachael led Savannah into the office. Savannah was stunning. She was wearing a very short leather skirt that looked like it had been tailor made for her. The blouse was light blue silk, cut in a v-line and trimmed neatly with a darker blue lace pattern of flowers. Her hair was pulled back today and her makeup was almost invisible. She had done her nails in an eggshell white and each seemed to be trimmed with the same type and color of flower as the lace. She was wearing stockings, or at least I hoped they were stockings, that were only visible because of the slight sheen they added to her fantastic legs. If they proved to be pantyhose she was in deep trouble. She wore sandals in the same off white as her nails and again her toenails were done to match. She was the complete package and my little head was definitely taking notice.

"Good afternoon Savannah. I hope you got some sleep." Rachael gave a bit of a sideways glance toward Savannah as she remembered me saying I was a bit sore this morning. A quick probe let me know she was just a bit jealous. I'd have to deal with that.

"I'd did Master, thank you." She was clearly embarrassed as this was the first time outside the family that she had referred to me this way. That was one more thing I'd have to deal with.

"Good. Did you remember my instructions on how you should dress?"

"Yes Master. I hope I did ok with my makeup. You told me to wear very little and only colors you selected but you didn't tell what colors would please you. I hope I did ok with these colors." She had no idea how good she looked and I wasn't going to tell her either.

"Your choices will do for now. In the future you will ask when you have doubts. You will not try to guess or assume anything. If you do so again I will have no choice but to punish you. I presume you're not wearing panties and those are stockings rather than pantyhose." She shuttered just a bit and Rachael shuttered right along with her. That was nice to see.

"You are correct Master and I promise to remember to ask in the future."

"Did you bring the paperwork I require?"

"Yes Master, it's all here." I did another quick probed and discovered she had gone nearly mad trying to find one bank statement. It was an old CD account she had almost forgotten about and she literally tore the house apart looking for it. I was pleased.

"Good. Let's get down to business. Rachael, you will witness the transfer of Savannah's assets to me." It was Savannah's turn to issue a sideways glance as Rachael responded with a simple "Yes Master". That was good. Now everyone knew his or her place.

I had her sign her house deed over first and then we went through creating a simple receipt for the transfer of her car. For the accounts, I simply took each of the statements and reviewed their values. Most of the accounts had on-line and ATM access so I had her make quick notes of the pin codes and passwords. I got on-line and transferred the amounts into my account and then closed each of them out. Two accounts remained that would need to be handled at the bank as would the emptying of a safe deposit box. I decided to leave that for the morning. I also had her remove all of the credit cards she held and I summarily cut each into small useless bits. The only thing left to her was her pension as a teacher and her social security. The pension would soon name me as the sole beneficiary. Unfortunately there was nothing I could do about the social security.

When Savannah had entered my office an hour ago she was reasonably independent and had a net worth of just under half a million dollars. That was rather impressive for a teacher. I'd have to find out how she had managed to accumulate so much. Now she was destitute. She looked frail as she began to realize the extent to which she had already submitted to me and I was only just beginning. It was time for her first taste of punishment and I made a quick decision to have Rachael participate. That would make it all the more demeaning.

I popped the door open.

Rachael, show Savannah into the training room and wait for me. I wanted them to go ahead so Savannah could take it all in before I came in to introduce her to the various implements and the effect they had on pitiful, disobedient slaves.

I followed in quietly and startled both of them as I pushed Savannah forward and quickly closed and locked the doors.

"Look at me and tell me why you are being punished bitch." She flinched at the venom I spewed with that command.

"I was paying attention to your private conversation when I should have been focused on being a proper slave, Master." She was shivering as she said this.

"Exactly, you are a worthless excuse for a slave but to your credit you have admitted your failure. As your reward I won't use the whip on you this time. I think the riding crop will do." She followed my eyes over to the wall and a nasty looking leather crop. She didn't think she'd won much of a reprieve until she continued to follow my scan over to the area where the whips were displayed. She shuddered again and said "Thank You Master' in the smallest voice I've ever heard issue from her mouth.

"Strip now and make it fast." She moved quickly despite her shaky finger and in less than thirty seconds she was buck-naked.

"Now bend over the table and spread your legs." She took her position without hesitation.

"Rachael, get some rope and bind her the way I bound you. Make sure you do it right or you'll be assuming the position next." She did exactly as commanded and if anything, she had bound Savannah more securely.

"Now get me the crop." She moved quickly and retrieved the one I pointed to.

"Savannah, with each stroke you are to repeat the following; "I am a worthless excuses for a slave. Please forgive me". Say it now so I know you have it."

She repeated it verbatim.

"If you fail to repeat it exactly I will add five strokes to your punishment. Do you understand?" I asked this as I moved into position.

"I understand Master." As the last syllable left her lips the crop made violent contact with her ass and she screamed. I think this scream was as much from shock as it was from pain and she repeated the phrase.

The next stroke caught her a bit lower and now the scream was pure pain. She repeated the phrase once more but this time it was from behind gritting teeth. The next ten strokes were delivered in quick succession with only enough time between each for her to repeat her new mantra. She was balling like a baby and I could tell she wanted to beg me to stop but was too scared to utter the words. This was proceeding perfectly.

The crop was leaving ugly welts rather than the red splotches of the paddle. I realized very quickly that I had to be careful not to strike the same spot twice or I was sure to break skin. I had no desire to draw blood.

When I reached fifteen strokes I sensed she was nearing the point where she would pass out. I decided not to push her that far but I wanted to be sure to punctuate this session with one last blow that was particularly vicious. I zoned in on my target and with an uppercut swing I landed the crop squarely across her cunt. The scream that resulted was blood curdling and her mantra was barely repeated before she passed out.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers
12