Descendant of Baccus Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gone too far again. I really needed to get a handle on this before I did real damage. I made myself a promise right then and there that this would be the last time I lost control.

"Rachael, there's some salve in the top draw with the medical supplies. Apply it to Savannah and when she comes to you are to help her get cleaned up and dressed. Buzz me when you're done."

I left her to the task and exited feeling miserable at my failure to maintain control. It was almost the perfect session and I ruined it. I was going to need some help with this. Maybe Mom could help me find my self-control. This was the last punishment I would deliver until I found a solution to this.

It was twenty minutes before the buzzer sounded and what I saw when I reentered the bedroom was pathetic. Savannah was dressed as she had been when she arrived. Her makeup and hair were fixed as they had been when she arrived. Everything was the same except her. Her posture told it all. She was broken and it broke my heart to see her that way. Once again I berated myself for loosing control.

I took a quick scan of her thoughts and found a new and more determined slave. She was clearly in pain but was determined to fight it off and prove that she could accept her punishment with the grace she thought was appropriate for a true slave. She was determined to make me proud of her and as this last thought reached out to me she fell to her knees, looked up at me and asked, May I speak Master?"

"You May." Her determination to succeed made me feel worse about my own failure.

"Thank you Master for taking the time to help me understand the role I've chosen. I deserved my punishment and I promise to do everything I can to not force you to punish me again Master. Tell me what you want from me and I promise to do my very best to please you Master." She looked squarely at me as she delivered these heart-felt words and immediately looked down in submission as she finished.

I patted her head like she was some sort of loyal mutt and wondered if she was truly broken so easily. Somehow I doubted it but I hoped it could be true. It would allow me time to get myself in order if she avoided the need for more punishment.

"You have done well and I truly hope you have learned your lesson. Despite what either of you might think, I don't enjoy abusing you. I would prefer to cherish your commitment rather than to have to beat you into submission. Make me proud and the next time we enter that chamber it will be for enjoyment alone."

"Now, tell me, did you cum last night?" I was looking to change the subject. I'd had enough of this depressing shit for one day.

"Yes Master." She held her focus on the floor.

"How did you accomplish that?" I wondered if she used any of her toys or if her fingers were enough to do the trick.

"I fingered myself and my orgasm came quickly." That's pretty much what I figured. She had to be right on the edge by the time she got to it.

"Did you cum more than once?" I was certain she hadn't but I wanted to hear her say it.

"No master, only one time as you instructed."

"Good. You've done well and as promised, when you do well you will be rewarded. Remove your clothes and lay on the bed."

She did so quickly and as I got a fresh view of her ass I cringed at the damage I'd done.

"Rachael, you will eat Savannah's pussy. I want her to cum as often as she wishes. You will not stop until she begs you too. Also, be careful. She is sore and I don't want you to do anything that exacerbates her pain. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." She moved immediately to her task.

I walked over to Savannah and whispered.

"Savannah, enjoy this for as long as you wish and remember how much I cherish the gift you've given me. When you've had enough you can shower and dress and then buzz me to let me know you're ready."

To Rachael I said, "This is Savannah's gift. You will not cum. If you do well and hold your own orgasm at bay I may choose to reward you later."

She removed her tongue from Savannah's pussy long enough to say, "Yes Master" and went right back to work. I noticed Savannah's pussy had not endured as forceful a stroke as I'd feared and that left me feeling just a bit better when I left to get back to work.

It was a little more than an hour when the buzzer sounded again and as I popped the door Savannah emerged looking much more like the Savannah that had entered my office that afternoon. I allowed myself one more sigh of relief.

"Go home and collect some of your clothes. You may take dresses and skirts. Also bring a few bathing suits. You will have no need for pants or panties. Leave those behind. You may bring lingerie as well but nothing too conservative. When you have collected your thing go to my house. My mother will be waiting for you. Do as she says and I will see you tonight". I rose and gave her a light kiss as I sent her on her way.

As she left I was feeling a bit better but no less determined to get this new role of Master mastered. I gave Mom a quick call and explained what had transpired and asked her to attend to Savannah's welts. Now it was time to release some tension.

"Rachael, did you enjoy eating Savannah's pussy?" I saw the look in her eye's when she came out of the bedroom and there was no doubt she'd had a good time.

"Yes Master." She was her usual chipper self.

"Did she cum often?"

"Yes Master. She came at least 3 times that I'm sure of. I think there may have been two other times as well but they were less intense." She seemed proud of herself and I decided it was time to give her confidence a bit of a boost.

"Excellent. You did well today with just one small exception. When Savannah first arrived I detected a bit of jealously from you. I cannot tolerate that. Get it under control before I'm forced to take action." I didn't want to give her too much of a boost.

"I think you've earned a bit of a reward yourself." I rose and led her to the bedroom.

For then next two hours I made love to her. It was the first time I'd eaten her pussy and I was pleasantly surprised at how good she tasted. She was sweet and as I racked my brain to identify the flavor I realized is was a subtle taste of honey I was detecting. Her pussy was very small with puffy lips that held her tightly closed. As I opened them I got my first surprise. Given her position the first time I fuck her, it was a detail I'd missed. She had an amazing clit. I stood proudly from its hood and was blood red and glistening. It was like a beacon I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame. It was also extremely sensitive. It took just a few strokes with my tongue and she exploded with her first orgasm of the afternoon.

I spent a good deal more time eating her pussy and as I began fingering her cunt I got my next surprise. First, she was very tight but then I knew that from our first session. Not, quite as tight as her ass of course but still the tightest pussy I'd had the chance to explore. The real surprise though was her G-spot. I'd managed to find it with the girls and Mom with a bit of effort. I'd even managed to find Savannah's although that took quite a bit more effort. With Rachael, it was impossible to miss. As I curled my finger upward there it was and as soon as I slid my finger over it she exploded again. She was proving to be a real firecracker with a very short fuse.

I also spent some time fingering her ass and while she was still extraordinarily tight she had definitely loosened up some. Her work with the dildo was paying off. I worked her to one more orgasm with one finger in her ass, two in her cunt and my thumb working her clit before I removed my fingers and slid my cock into her. I had to push with persistence before I hit bottom and as I did this little firecracker shot of once again and there was the snapper action once again. She was amazing.

Her cunt fit like a glove. It was perfectly tight. There's just no other way to describe how well it fit me. It was like her pussy had been custom made for my cock and I almost regretted having to move at all. With her muscles snapping away I almost didn't need to. I was content just to remain held in that silky, pulsing embrace. I did eventually give in and began slowly fucking her with long deep strokes. It didn't take very much of this before I emptied my balls deep in that dark paradise and as I did she went off again.

"You are one of the most orgasmic people I know. Have you always been this sensitive?"

"Yes Master, does it bother you? I will try to control it if you wish." Even if I wanted her to I doubt she would have succeeded for long. It's tough when you're fighting against nature.

"It doesn't bother me. Don't hold back." I was now on a mission to see how many orgasms I could draw from her before she collapsed from exhaustion.

"Have you been exercising with your dildo? "

"Yes Master, exactly as you instructed."

"And you haven't cum during those sessions? I find that hard to believe." She was almost desperate to respond.

"I swear Master, I have not cum. I try to concentrate on really bad memories while I'm working with the dildo and that seems to help me maintain control. It also helps me keep from getting too tense around the dildo." She was being totally truthful.

"Well then, let's see how the exercises have worked."

I slipped my cock from her pussy and pushed her legs up to her chest to ease access. My cock found its target without any assistance and I began to push forward. Her expression changed and as I probed I found she was going into the same memory exercise she used with the dildo. She was thinking about her grandmother's funeral. That was too depressing for me so I left her thoughts alone and refocused on the task at hand.

She was only slightly looser than she had been the first time I invaded her rear entrance and it was still a bit uncomfortable. That may have been exacerbated by the workout from the previous night. Whatever the case was I decided she needed more work and I needed to get my last nut elsewhere.

"You still need a lot of work here. Before you go home tonight I want you to buy a slightly larger dildo and I want you to start exercising twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night should do. Are you still using lube?"

"No Master, just some saliva."

"Good, keep it up and let's see if we can't make this fine ass a bit more fuckable."

I slipped out of that vise and moved up to her mouth. Realizing what I wanted she grabbed a second pillow and propped her head up to allow direct access and I went right to work fucking her sweet mouth. The contrast of her super-tight ass and her soft mouth was like night and day. The contrast was so drastic I was unable to cum so I just pulled out and jerked off on her pretty little face. I felt much better as I fed her the last few drops and watched her scoop the mess from her face with my cock and then lick it clean. I was satisfied but there was more to do. I still had a goal to achieve.

I moved off her chest, flipped her over, drove my cock back into her tight cunt and began banging away. She came. I increased the force of my thrusts and after five minutes of intense work she fired off again. I threw her over on her side, lifted one leg high over my shoulder and turned it up a notch. Five more minutes passed and she was off again. This time her eye's fluttered a bit and I thought I had her but she came back. I was getting more and more determined. I flipped her onto her back, threw the other leg over my shoulder and began slamming so deep I was pounding against her cervix. I had her. She built to one more intense orgasm and as it took hold her eyes rolled into the back of her head and as she came down from this one she was out. That's when I fired off the last load of the afternoon. I was feeling like a gold medal winner at the Olympics as I left her to recover and danced off to the shower. I may have rewarded her a bit too much but that was ok. We'd have sufficient opportunity to balance the accounts.

12