All Comments on 'Desert Island Dicks Ch. 01'

by grantvigor

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The Truth.

A load of crap.

vixin1027OHvixin1027OHabout 16 years ago
not to shabby

i like how this story starts to bad some people do not understand that its only a start.

VULCAN4231VULCAN4231about 16 years ago
This Will

Terrify a lot of people who already are worried sick about flying,not only that the story is hardly worth reading,I agree for once with crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
yes.I agree

yes its crap..they just got out of an aircraft,,and all they want to do is fuck???dear me,,just think about the shock,, pain, and uncertantly.. not to mention anything else,,,I think this authorm ought to take up stamp collecting ,,or something more useful,

Orion623Orion623about 16 years ago
Ghoulish

Plane crash. 17 bodies lying on the beach. Son and dad are DP'ing the mother/wife amidst the carnage! Beyond belief.

grantvigorgrantvigorabout 16 years agoAuthor
Unconstructive criticism

Okay, so here's the thing, people get stranded on a desert island and although its a very traumatic experience, I'm writing an erotic novel where people have sex. My apologies to all readers, even the one who called me an idiot (I think I deleted that one) but I didn't want to go on about the disaster. Trust me, in a non-erotic novel, the build up would have been better. But I really did not want to spend pages detailing the families' shock and awe at the situation only to have people rightly say 'hang on, where's the sex'. All I can say is it was a good idea I could have executed a lot better. I will be re-jigging this first installment, and I hope it is more satisfactory (less ghoulish).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I gotta agree...

with the author here. If I were looking for a realistic story about a traumatic air crash with few survivors that was all about the survivors' reactions to mass carnage and death - I'd go watch the history channel. This is an erotic story. I want some sex.

I would definitely love to see more of this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

Erotic stories are unrealistic most of the type and I dont't care that they are. The story is great and I hope to read more of it in the near future! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
On a Desert Island - you "deserves" sex

Good re-write. The story/plot is great. I agree on your idea that we don't want to read for hours about their misery. We can use our own imagination for that! I hope to read the rest of the story soon! Keep it cummming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Actually...

...you probably go on about the tragedy even more than necessary for an erotic story. I was still kind of like "where's the sex?" ;) I guess like others say, it's a start. But even the one sex scene was pretty short and description-less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
V. Good, but what about Chap 2

I know it's been almost a year, but really your readers would

like more, much more please. There is so much potential here

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great start, but...?

Where's the rest? Would love to read more.

Also, I think this would more correctly be titled, "Deserted Island Dicks."

"Desert Island" sounds like there should be cactuses and tumbleweeds, or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Please make more as this started so well... Make longer swell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

I really enjoyed this story please add on to this I am so excited for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good

This is awsome but where the hell is the next kne u got all those others so wheres more for this

homerjayhomerjayalmost 12 years ago
thank you.

light on sex but heavy on potential. if you ever continue I'll read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
forget the niggling naysayers, gifted author, this is a great story

Look, after a tragedy, especially a near-death experience, it's common for people to reaffirm life by doing the most life-affirming thing people can do--fuck like crazy. That's what these two groups of survivors put their minds and bodies to. One of the groups has been into family fucking before the plane trip, maybe both. One of the boys, the big strong good-natured guy, has already fucked his mother, so no family female is off-limits to him. He and his dad double-team mom, giving her really some great cums, while they engage in some real dirty guy-talk about the mother they're fucking ("Son, that's the same twat you came out of, now just shove your big hard on up in there and fuck it till your mother faints!") They also talk dirty about the boy's sisters and the father's baby girls, they're hard as they joke and laugh about what they're going to do to the cute little girls' cute little cunts. The father in the other group is just as intent on getting his fat veiny daddy-dick up the tight little twats of his own baby girls and shooting them full of all the creamy semen he's got in his heavy loaded daddy-balls. So--a desert island full of grinning young motherfuckers, happy brotherly sisterhumpers, and daddies who fuck their baby girls--their sweet innocent Little Princesses--bowlegged every chance they get. Is this paradise, or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Shaved" brain..

I fuck it!

And again: UNINHABITED island and "perfectly SHAVED" cunt!

- Why it childish and stupid persons - and not adult - must write stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
looking for long story

i am looking such a long story : where mom dad bro lil sis were thrown in a forest/ireland. and they decided to mitual sex. then even the son marry mom and father marry daughter and vice versa brother marry sister. then mom and daughter pregnant, again sister pregnant by bro. the story with group sex love, affection sharing and caring, DP, little gay, piss and milk, sex while baby feeding milk. Email: odiapua@gmail.com

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
its a good start -

slightly more brutal opening scene, but.....it gets a lot better. good set-up - but why not more? this should be a 5-10 chapter story. oh well!

Brandon11Brandon11over 4 years ago
Awesome

How about another part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous