Desert Island Dicks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma sat down on a log that had been sheltered from the rain last night by a built-in wooden awning off the side of the tiny three-bedroom shack (about the size of a normal two-bedroom apartment in their home city of London), and about a fifth of the size of their five-bedroom home in Chelsea, and watched her sexy father -- all dressed up and looking like an army guy for yet another day -- direct his son to walk in one direction and he another.

Off they went; neither sure what they would find, and neither sure whether they wanted to find it. All any of them wanted to do was just get off this island, go home and have a big freakin' orgy with tits and cocks flying all over the place. But as Rosie leaned out of the shack to catch Emma's attention with not a stitch on, and requested Emma's presence in a four-way lesbian shower orgy, she knew she didn't need cocks right now. Tits were just as good.

12