All Comments on 'Desertion'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Gosh, Gem does it again!

A beautiful sensual story. Hot with a very believable and interesting plot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing!

THis was extremely sexy and erotic. The passion and intensity between the three characters was nicely developed. The story had great emotions...lust, jealousy, anger, and need.

ethanazguyethanazguyalmost 19 years ago
Great

Once again this lady has written a great story. Thanks for your work. Ethan

dreampilot79dreampilot79almost 19 years ago
gem you did it again!

As always a great story. Thank you for the pleasure of reading your work.

bloodsimplebloodsimplealmost 19 years ago
A whole new level

Gem's work has always blended sensuality, raw passion and a textured plot, but this is something further. The characters are, as always, three-dimensional, and the sex is still hot. But this shows a greater depth to her work than ever before. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!

Green_Gem is one of the best of the best at Literotica. She always has an erotic story and tells it with excellence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A rose among thorns...superb.

An outstanding piece of erotic literature. Boy do you want a piece of that woman even if if it cost you your sole.

dr_mabeusedr_mabeusealmost 19 years ago
An Erotic Landscape

Green Gem's sex is always hot, but to perceive and portray the sexuality of a desert landscape is the mark of an erotic artist of the first order. Every scene in this story is dripping with sensuality and erotic tension. This is where porn becomes art. Just delicious.

HughJardHughJardalmost 19 years ago
May Be Her Best Yet...

Green Gem, the finest writer on Literotica, again raises her personal performance level with a story with the thrilling beauty and passion of a desert sunset.

Her characters come alive, and as always she shows the mark of a fine writer by leaving us wanting to know more about two special people who finish this story with the world spread out in front of them to live their lives to the fullest.

To say I loved this is such an understatement. Bravo, GG, Bravo!

Alexis HainesAlexis Hainesalmost 19 years ago
Masterful!

Wonderfully written, great language and pace. Evocative, with great come-uppance at the end! Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding.

Just one thought: If this had made the contest, it would have won.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more of these characters please!!!

I could so see Ian still going back to get her...trying to win her away from christopher...even 'take' her if he has too. this was an all-consuming story. this is one to read, re-read, and recommend to friends! thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Stunning

Stunning, soos altyd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Unbeliveably powerful!!!!

Already the best author here, this masterpiece places Green Gem among, if not above, the "accepted" masters of literature! Far above mere erotica, this work shared with us, takes us to a higher plane of life. I cannot express sufficiently the respect and admiration I have for this author who will take her place as a world-wide master (mistress) of the art!

Green Gem, I love you!!!

Dutchflyer

ravenspeakravenspeakalmost 19 years ago
the pulse

Our Lady of Adoration takes the pulse of the desert, of life, of love and finds passion and meaning and the unquenchable desire for sensuality, intimacy, freedom and integrity that exists within us all.

My humble thank you.

Stardog ChampionStardog Championalmost 19 years ago
The irony and eroticism here is unmatched

'She was a millennium jezebel, with a touch of class, sassy, sexy and alluringly feminine..."Says as much about the author herself as it does about her addictivly seductive characters!!Jon

randduderanddudealmost 19 years ago
Read this Story!

Green gem is the best! Her writing here (and elsewhere) transcends porn by many miles. This is real literature and extra erotic because of it. Her characters and descriptions are so vivid. Fantastic.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 19 years ago
Green Gem as always has given us a great gift!

Green Gem has written another great story! this is erotic, entertaining, and extremly arousing! Green Gem is by far the best author of any kind I've ever read!

Great JOB!

HabsFan33HabsFan33almost 19 years ago
As Always...

your stories are not merely erotic, but contain real life and wonderful drama. You continue to amaze and inspire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Brilliantly written...

And yeah who doesn't love a woman who kicks ass...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another Excellent Story

Another excellent story from the author. Too bad it didn't make the contest, it would of definitely won.

LDW

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Incredibly Satisfying

Yes, read this story (and vote) unless you are a millionaire meglomaniac. Great story, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent, but not your best

Nice addition to your stories, though not quite as good as your previous work -- like "Gateway". Keep up the good work and thank you, thank you for your contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
polished

polished, erotic and earthy.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another wonderful story!

art and passion are 2 of my passions! Chris

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago

Very sexy story, Ian sure didn't last long, I wouldn't have either whatching so much pasion so new to Jana, she was just to comfortable, with a new lover.

racfguyracfguyalmost 9 years ago
I loved it!

I thought this was great. Ian the arrogant pick who thought he could buy/own anything gets his comeuppance when Jana 'explains' the situation. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous