Desertion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers

"Ahh fuck yes," he breathed shuddering at the touch of her soft hands.

There was a couch behind her and she fell against it as he hooked his hands under her legs to draw them up. Her pussy lay wantonly exposed to him, swollen with her excitement, slick with her need.

"Give it to me, Do it! Fuck me please," she hissed suddenly frantic with the desire to have him inside her. She tried to guide his throbbing cock to her slippery entrance but he pulled away and knelt down over her.

"Not so fast," he groaned. "You're to be savored slowly and appreciated like a fine piece of art."

She saw his nostrils flare as the thick fragrance of her lust filled them. A low moan came from him as he latched onto a nipple and sucked causing a tugging that pulled all the way down to her clit. He sucked harder as his hand traced its way down her belly to the slickness that churned between her thighs. He teased the wet lips of her pussy but didn't dip in until she thought she might go insane with need.

"Oh God please," she sighed pressing her pelvis frantically towards his hand.

Christopher was breathing rapidly against her breast. He released the nipple and let his tongue follow the path his fingers had traveled until her molten skin burned against his face. He probed her with his tongue separating her moist folds and licking deeply until he found the throbbing pearl which was her universe. He sucked it gently letting his tongue circle it while she writhed beneath him, holding his head firmly in place while her hands raked through his hair.

"I can taste the champagne in you," he whispered hoarsely into her cunt.

Jana felt like she was teetering at the top of a hundred foot dune. Her pussy was dripping thickly around Christopher's tongue as the throbs of pleasure built within her. The strong smell of testosterone filled her nose and her eyes shot open.

"Come here!"

It was not a request. It was a demand. Ian's hands encased her breasts and squeezed her nipples as he leaned in to kiss her with bruising passion before she could say a word. Her breathless gasp gave him a deep sense of satisfaction.

Desire and anger mingled with possessive lust shook through Ian like a storm as he'd watched her with Christopher. She was his, Goddammit! She was his! That thought had driven itself through his brain stem like a stake and he suddenly realized that he didn't want the fucking painting. Not at this price.

But it was too late.

Jana was too far gone; writhing beneath Christopher's tongue, panting in the way he knew she did when she was deeply aroused. She was unashamedly hot for the artist, the hunger and raging desire painted across her face and body.

"Oh! Oh! I'm going to come," Jana gasped. Her face twisted in pleasure and her mouth contorted in a joyous scream. Ian's body trembled with a ferocity more primal than anything he'd ever experienced as he pushed his cock into her mouth and watched her wrap her lips around him.

"Suck it hard," he commanded.

Jana moaned around the thickness that assaulted her mouth. Ian's precum was sharp against her palate, but she drew him in hungrily. Her orgasm had been intense yet she was still aware of Christopher touching her, stimulating her senses into a frenzy. His fingers caressed the taut resistance of her ass, insinuating themselves between the cheeks, stroking her puckered hole and creating an ache so deep she nearly convulsed.

Ian's cock slipped from her mouth and he moaned as he dug his fingers into her hair pulling her back onto him. She let her tongue flutter over his engorged tip and then sucked hard in deep passionate pulls, wanting to bring him to climax, wanting to have the raw taste of his come in her mouth. Yearnings she had never felt before soared through her like a lightening bolt and Ian sensed it as the tension locked inside him exploded in ecstasy deep inside her throat. Jana let out a breathy wail as she swallowed Ian's seed, realizing suddenly that Christopher had been watching her.

She licked the last drops from her lips, giddy with a power she hardly understood, delirious with it and with desire. Her cunt was throbbing with excitement. She trembled as Christopher reached for her and pulled her from the couch into his arms. His touch aroused her to near savagery. She had never been so hot, so sexually hungry and so wanton. Jana felt him hard against the smooth skin of her thigh and then slippery at her entrance.

"Yes! Yes!" she moaned as she grabbed at him, frantic in her need. "Do it now! Yes now, please!" she cried as he obliged, entering her body with a force that pushed her up against the wall. His breath came as fast as hers. She ground her hips against him and reached with her fingers to feel the place where his cock merged with her cunt. The touch of her fingertips reduced him to shudders and he thrust harder, driving deeply into her clutching wetness bringing them both mindless, groaning rapture.

"God, this is so good," she groaned, "Harder, fuck me harder! Please don't stop."

Christopher kissed her hard as he lifted and plunged into her. It was as an act of total passion and possession and her body shook helplessly with the deep thrusts. She clung to him with her arms and her mouth and caught her legs around his hips as he pinned her to the wall and buried himself inside her driving again and again. The wet sound of their fucking together with Jana's trembling moans filled the room. Ian seemed paralyzed by what was happening but Jana glimpsed a flash of icy hatred in his eyes. She cried out wildly as she approached orgasm. It was like a tremor from the center of her being, from the center of the earth, a powerful charge as the air gushed from her lungs and her body soared in exquisite release. Her pussy clenched convulsively around Christopher's cock and the strength drained from her body as the pleasure washed over her like a fever rising languidly to its breaking point.

Christopher was close. She heard the low rumble from the back of his throat and she felt it inside her, the intensification of his rhythm; deeper, harder, the pause between thrust and withdrawal longer, the tautness in his buttocks. His face screwed up in erotic abandon as the breath shuddered out of him. Passion enveloped her and she gloried in the wild pleasure of his orgasm.

"Yes Christopher! Come for me darling."

"Oh God! Argghh Jana," he cried out as his fluids erupted hotly like a spurt of fire from a rifle barrel deep inside her. She held him tightly reveling in the power of his throbs lodged inside her and when it was over they both slumped to the thick carpet, shaking uncontrollably.

"Jana, it's time to leave." Ian's voice pierced the stillness of the room. He was fully dressed and he tossed her clothes at her.

The room swirled dizzily as Jana shakily stood up and came face to face with Ian. The only thing darker than his black jacket was the expression on his face.

"Let's just relax," she said softly. She gestured towards the canvas secured with bubble wrap that rested on a side table. "You've got what you wanted, now let's just be cool about this."

A small smile played across Christopher's lips as he walked towards the drinks trolley.

"Anyone like a cognac?"

"No, we're getting out of here," Ian barked. "Now Jana get your fucking clothes on and let's leave!" He strong–armed her towards the couch where her clothes had landed.

"Wait a minute!" she said as she spun around and glared at him. His eyes were like balefires, but hers flashed hotly as well. "I'm not ready to leave and stop manhandling me! Nobody pushes me around like that, especially you."

Ian threw up a hand in frustration. "Christ, Jana don't make a scene! Get dressed and let's just get the hell out of here."

"No!" She ran her hand through her disheveled hair. "I'm not ready to leave yet," she said forcefully. "In fact, I'm not going anywhere with you ever again," she spat.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Ian snapped. His heart was hammering so hard he could hardly think. She couldn't possibly be saying what he thought she was. Dammit she was his mistress but he did love her. Didn't she realize that?

"You're my problem," she said, mouthing the words as if they were a curse. "I'm through being one of your pretty possessions to be used at will." She laughed cynically, "Funny thing is all last week I hoped you'd change your mind, but you didn't! So I did this for you and now, I think I'm coming out having gained the most."

A brief look of pain flashed over Ian's face followed by a glance of icy contempt at the artist. The coveted painting was called 'Desertion,' and the terrible irony of the name was not lost on Ian. He swallowed the bile that rose in his throat.

"Jana please, don't be ridiculous. Lets talk-"

"It's over Ian," she said emphatically. "There's the painting. Take it and go. You can think of me when you look at it."

The room was suddenly cold in the thunderous silence. Anger flared through Ian galvanizing him into action. He reared, clenching his hand as if he meant to destroy the canvas with his bare fist. He stared enraged at it for a second while he struggled to get himself under control. Then he flinched away throwing a look of contempt at Jana and Christopher.

"Goddamn you both!" he snarled as he headed for the door.

****

Jana threw back the covers and walked to the window as she recalled the previous night's happenings. She drew back the drapes and bright sunlight flooded into the room. Lawns and trees were arranged in some formality on the fenced property before the landscape surrendered to the desert scrub and raced away for miles to the foothills of the distant mountains. She breathed deeply and smiled as she slipped back under the sheet. It was a new day and a new beginning.

A knock sounded on the door.

"Come in," she called.

"Good morning," Christopher said. His voice was gruff and formal, but his eyes roved lustily over her. "I've brought you some coffee. There's breakfast waiting inside."

"Thank you," Jana said with a smile. It had been a long time since anyone had brought her coffee in bed. "Christopher, there's something I'd like to ask you about a painting..."

"Well, 'Desertion' is still here," he said. "Technically it's yours now."

"I know, but that's not the only one I'm interested in."

"Oh yeah," said Christopher arching his eyebrow. "Which one has taken your fancy?"

A small tantalizing smile played around Jana's lips. "I want the piece called Rebirth," she said boldly.

"Rebirth?" Christopher said seriously. "Sorry, but that's definitely not for sale."

"Oh right I forgot. It's not about the money for you," Jana said letting the sheet fall from her body and giving him an unfettered view of her nudity. His gaze drifted up the length of her bare leg to the smooth mound between her thighs. She opened herself just a little, obliging his hungry stare, knowing what it would do to him to see that she was already wet.

He flashed his slow sexy smile and drew his eyes up to hers. "That's right, money often doesn't feel like a fair exchange for the passion I put into my work, but we might be able to negotiate something more suitable..."

"Gosh, I'm starving, aren't you?" Jana asked slyly reaching for a silk robe at the edge of the bed. She could already feel the heat radiating from her aroused body and she noticed that small beads of sweat had broken out on Christopher's forehead. He was in as much of a sexual fever as she was, but prolonging it would make it even sweeter. "Now, how about we have some breakfast and see if we can work out a little deal..."

THE END

Author's note: This was originally written with the Earth Day 2005 contest in mind but I was unable to make the deadline. Nonetheless, I enjoyed writing the story and incorporating an earthy theme into it. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please vote and feel free to send me feedback which I will always reply to providing there is an email address. J

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers
12