Desire Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt as if she was pulling my insides out with her hand as her arm was slowly sliding out, not stopping until her hand reached the entrance to my soul. My thought was, please not now, don't stop now! I tried to speak, but could not form the words, only unrecognizable sounds. The desire for orgasmic relief that had been overshadowed by the feelings of her hand and arm inside me began to return... my prostate was begging for relief.

But the hand did not leave, it immediately started traveling back up inside me... this time only hesitating a little at it reached the curve into my colon, then sliding smoothly until her elbow was against my asshole again. Once more I had to raise my head off of the pillows far enough to see in the mirror and watched as she slowly started withdrawing again. The rim of my asshole stretched tightly around her forearm was being pulled outward and seemed to be clutching at it as if it didn't want to let go.


Slowly and steadily her arm retreated and I could feel every inch as her hand made its way back out of my colon and thru the curve to rest against my prostate for a second, then the edge of the glove appeared and my hole dilated farther again as her hand slipped out. My hole remained gaped open and I could actually see up inside myself and I was amazed that instead of an empty hole, it was filled with soft folds of red tissue... no wonder it felt so good!

Once again her hand formed into a wedge and started in again but this time there was no resistance as it slid all the way inside. As she started pulling back again, my head fell back to the pillows and I heard myself begging her to make me cum.

This time her hand did not leave my ass, but stopped just inside and I could tell that she had started a slight rotation of her hand inside me... just enough to cause her knuckles to rub across my swollen prostate. It felt like I was approaching orgasm, but it was totally different than any I had ever experienced. I guess she could tell that I was getting close as well, because I felt her mouth cover my cock, not bobbing up and down, just holding it inside and sucking gently.

Normally, as my orgasm approaches, I will feel the buildup start, and then rapidly expand to an explosive climax. No so this time... each time her knuckles rubbed over my prostate, the pressure in it would increase a notch. It seemed to increase in measured amounts until it was far above anything I had ever experienced. My body was shaking and my breath coming in gasps when suddenly the pressure released and I felt my cum surging thru my cock, not in sudden spurts but more like a lava flow. It just went on and on and it seemed as if my entire being was being expelled thru my cock as she sucked and swallowed.

When I opened my eyes again I couldn't quite focus for a minute, then I saw my wife looking at me and smiling. "Next time, remember to breathe."

Had it been a dream, did it really happen? Then I looked between my spread legs and saw in the mirror that my asshole was still gaping open and I knew that my wonderful wife had indeed given me a priceless gift... a secret desire fulfilled.

12