Desired Outcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
925 Followers

"Take it all, Son. Slowly, slowly, remember to breath."

"Hmm, hmm! Yes, Mother. Hmmm!"

Short, fast strokes is how she eased him in, then, to increase the pleasure, she twirled her thumb around his foreskin. Furthermore, feeling her son really earned this treat, she tickled his inner thigh with her free hand.

"Hmmm!" He kicked his feet in the tub, his hands digging into his mother's supple legs.

"Good, Son?"

"Yes! Yes!"

She went faster, harder, squeezing her son tighter within her grasp.

"Oh, Mother! Hmmm! Mhmmhm!"

The water itself was bubbling, boiling the incestual combo. Akira was filling the tub with his sweat, while Yumi, as the conductor, remained calm and composed, leading her son to a high crescendo of bliss.

Sensing the climax, she kissed his shoulder, and asked, "Akira, do you feel like you're going to finish?"

He bit his lower lip. "N-n-no."

She kissed his shoulder again, her wet lips sending a multitude of shockwaves through her son's body. "Are you sure, Akira?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Akira had been through a brutal fight, endured hard, gruelling training, in his future he was to face even tougher foes, go against hundreds at once, but all that was coming and gone did not compare to the intensity it took within him to not prematurely climax.

"Hmmmm. Yes! Yes! Mother, yes!"

Akira's body was turning a light shade of red, his prolonged pleasure forcefully driving him to his limits. Why did he go so far you may ask? Because his mother's pleasure was a sensation, a feeling, so great that he was to try his damndest to keep it going forever. And ever. And ever. And ever. And – oh, there it was. He felt it, the release coming, the trigger set, no more holding back, it was ready to come out.

The surface of the water went from a golden hue to a blood red haze, boiling from the centre, bubbling, hot, hot, hot. Yumi held her son close, stroked faster, faster, faster, till it came rushing out of him with a bang! Boom! An explosion set off by a mother's caring hands. The water went flying, spreading out all over the room. Yumi's immaculate black hair and soft skin was soaked in her son's powerful after-effects. Even she was surprised at the true furore of her son's climax.

Akira took in heavy, heavy, deep, deep breaths. Drained and empty, he felt it difficult to stay awake, the completion having taken everything out of him. Yumi held her son's cheeks, turned his face towards hers and gave him a light, gentle kiss on the lips.

"You liked that?" she asked.

He smiled, nodded, then fell right to sleep on his mother's breasts. Many, many hardships were coming Akira's way, but on that night all he felt was an overwhelming feeling of unfiltered bliss.

End

Surt
Surt
925 Followers