Desiree and Big John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I eased myself down upon his chest, I sucked his nipples and whispered sweet nothings to him and thanked Suzie over and over for such a man treat.

She was smiling to beat the band and I had a sneaky feeling there was more to come. She quickly cleaned me up and I put on a new pair of pantyhose. Fortunately I'd remembered to bring an extra pair. Luckily they were pantyhose too, as I could feel his man juice ooze from my widened "pussy" as I strutted to the mirror.

With locks fluffed and lips painted and glossed, Suzie and I strutted back to the bar where we were surprised with a sudden round of applause. I looked at Suzie with a puzzled look and she pointed to the flat screen and there in all my glory was hard proof of my newfound desires as the whole cock lusting event had been recorded and was now the object of pleasure for all the attendees at the bar.

Undisturbed I simply whispered to Suzie, "Well, at least I know where I can come for a good fuck now."

She replied with a smile, "Yes, you do sissy, yes you do."

12