Desiree's Aural/Oral Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to the mirror at that moment to check it out. Would it look as good as it felt? My filipina hottie was on her knees in just a black thong, ass stuck out and sucking and stroking for all she was worth. A string of saliva leaked out of her mouth and fell off her chin, but she didn't miss her rhythm. The string waved off her chin as she kept bobbing. I wasn't going to hold out much longer.

"Ohhhhhhh, should I cum on those tits?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm" she hummed along my shaft. She looked up at me with just the tip of my cock in her mouth. Her hand slid forward and she lifted my cock straight up, now licking my balls. In the mirror I caught Desiree's tongue flicking out and painting my balls with her wet tongue flicks.

She placed both hands on either side of my shaft, then rubbed rapidly, as if trying to start a fire.

"Ummmmmmm, you fuck my mouth, now you got to cum in it."

I pulled Desiree's hair up, and her back straightened enough so that she was mouth level with my cum cannon. She got the idea that I was close to finishing. "Jerk it off into your mouth...I'm about to cum."

"Oooooooo, yessss, I suck you off now," and Desiree wrapped one hand around my shaft while the other squeezed my balls. I pulled her hair back some and she smiled up at me, her mouth now at a perfect angle to receive my nearly exploding manhood.

"Your cock...in my mouth...cum in my mouth...I want it," she continued.

She leaned forward despite my grab on her hair, and now with my cock in her warm mouth and both hands stroking and rubbing me, she looked up at me as if to say, "my mouth's only purpose is to give you pleasure."

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed, my orgasm building. I thought about the scene, "11th grade hottie, sucking me off, swallowing my cum, fuckable filipina lips, kneeling, just a thong..."

Desiree must have felt me pulsating towards my climax because she now was furiously pumping my shaft in her mouth. She hummed a passionate and loud "mmmmmmmmm" in her throat, a vibration that helped crescendo my orgasm.

My first shot entered Desiree's mouth while she was pistoning my shaft. She didn't slow down. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, myyyy!!!" I exclaimed, as shot after shot entered her mouth, with Desiree continuing to hum on my mouth organ. With most of my gene-juice out, Desiree opened her mouth and let my cum slide off her tongue, down her chin and onto her chest.

"More, I want MORE CUM!" she insisted. I looked up at the ceiling, momentarily seeing stars from my powerful orgasm. Thinking that I might be losing my balance again, Desiree grabbed the backs of my legs. I recovered instantly, but Desiree pulled me forward until my cock was inches from her drooling, pouty lips.

She smiled and then flicked her tongue out obscenely, just barely licking the underside of my now very sensitive mushroom. Desiree pulled me forward and my meat slid back into her hot mouth. I looked down and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked heartily, cum strands still hanging down off her chin. She looked back into my eyes, searching for recognition.

"You are so nasty," I said. "S-o-ooooooo sexy. Now that you know the love potion of words, you have learned the power of your sex."

"Yes, Peter, you have served me your love potion. But it wasn't just about words, was it?"

I looked down at Desiree. She had impaled me on my own idea once again.

12