Desiree's Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers

He watched her face as she concentrated on the screen. Seeing this as his opportunity, he reached his arm around her shoulders, pulled her closer and began to rub her am to warm her up. She turned to look at him as she felt his hand moving slowly up and down her arm. She watched as the light from the screen danced over his face. She felt her stomach tighten at the way he was looking at her.

She needed to get out of there and she needed to get out of there fast. "I'm going to the bathroom," she said. Realizing that the only exit was on the other side of Gabriel, she stood and tried to step over him but Gabriel wasn't going to let her off that easily.

Gabriel let her stand and watched as the turned her back toward him so she could get by. He waited until she was in between his legs and he grabbed her firmly by the hips and sat her on his still raging hard on.

All the air left Desiree's lungs when she realized that she had done that to him and he was grinding his hard and nails cock into her ass in a movie theatre.

Finally loosing all the self-control he had left, he dug his fingers into Desiree's flesh and dry fucked her ass. He bounced her up and down on his lap only to speed up when he heard her moan. He took his hands from her hips and decided to let her do the work, and she didn't disappoint. She leaned forward on the seat in front of her and ground he hips into his pelvis with reckless abandon. She could feel him pulsing underneath her.

She didn't even realize that Gabriel wasn't guiding her hips anymore. Gabriel reached around the front of her skirt and found her swollen clit and rubbed it through her panties. Now she was moaning loudly as she felt her climax slowly creeping up from her toes.

"You are so fuckin' wet Dessie," he hissed into her ear. She moaned in response.

Smiling to himself and noting that he had just won this round too; he pushed her off of him.

Desiree turned and looked at him with wild eyes. "I thought you had to go to the bathroom." Gabriel said with a smug smile on his face, and right then, she knew he had succeeded just like he did that morning.

As Desiree started to stand in the seat, Gabriel grabbed her arm. "Don't get lost. I wouldn't wanna finish without you."

"Don't fucking touch me," she said as she tried to rip her arm from his grasp, but he was too strong.

"You're playing with fire little one, and you are gonna get burned." Desiree ripped her arm from him and marched out of the theatre as big hot tears started to sting her eyes.

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers
12