All Comments on 'Desiree's Star Ch. 11'

by HotSprings22

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Update fast!!!!!!!!!1

PLease don't take so long in updating I beg you!!!!!!!!!!1

hedi6789hedi6789over 16 years ago
i don't know...

normally i'm not into brother/sister stories but somehow i would like much more for desiree and scott to end up together... true, gabriel's life sucks, but he has been a complete asshole and he seems to be a bit dense...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please, don't take so long

I really like your story line and almost expected it not to continue. I am glad, though that there is still more to come. I like Gabe and Desiree and think, that there relationship and the problems they face are pretty true to reality. Good job there. I just wish they would communicate a bit more. Is that so hard? I don't agree with my fellow reader at all that Desiree and Scott would make the better couple, and not only because they are brother and sister, but the little tension there is fun and shouldn't develop into anything more. So, I do hope you're not going to take that turn, and I also hope to see a bit more of an effort from both Desiree and Gabriel to make their romance happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thank gosh

it has been so long since you last posted, but i do love this story, i agree desiree and scott shouldnt be together, their relationship as brother and sister is too strong, it would ruin it if they did become lovers.

I hope desiree and gabrielle can work something out, both are being selfish right now, but it just adds to the story. Your writing style intrigues me because its a romance, but the sex is always so raw, i like it though.

Thankyou for continuing this story.

Nemo18Nemo18almost 7 years ago
Seriously?!?!

At this point I think he's just too stupid to get the girl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous