Desires Exfoliated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting too much for Raj to bear. This sexy hot wife who many fancied to be with was sucking his dick in her own living room. His hot hard dick felt so good in her mouth. Her eyes were piercing when she looked at him but were yet subtle. Raj knew he could have his way with Shweta. He was getting close to his climax. He did not want to this to end so early. He lightly held Shweta by her hair and pulled his cock out of her hot moist mouth. He bent downwards and gave her a kiss. He reached the bottom of her top and lifted it over her head. Reaching behind her Shweta unhooked her bra to reveal her boobs. Raj was quick to vacuum in her tit in his mouth. He sucked and gobbled in as much as he could. Raj rolled his tongue over her hard nipple feeling the shape back against his tongue.

Shweta's nipples were sensitive and she groaned with pleasure as Raj suckled on them. After Raj spent enough time devouring her breasts he lifted Shweta. He took her into his arms hugging her. He gave her a boost of the floor and Shweta instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. Raj carried Shweta to her bedroom. As Raj carried her, his dick was pressed against her pussy lips. The movement rubbed Shweta's pussy as she grew impatient to feel his dick inside her horny pussy. She closed her eyes with pleasure. She bit her lip and nuzzled into Raj's neck.

Raj reached the bed and laid Shweta down on her back. He pulled down her shorts as they slit effortlessly over her smooth legs. Raj bent between her legs caressing her right calf and slowly and steadily moved upwards planting kisses and delicate bites on her thighs. Raj could smell Shweta's arousal along with her body wash she used during her bath. Her pussy radiated heat on his face.

Raj could see her engorged pussy lips with wetness dripping between them. Her clit was erect with arousal. Raj tongued Shweta's pussy lips and gave light pulls on her pussy with his lips. He licked her wet refusing to lick her clit or insert his tongue into her snatch. He teased her for some time and then suddenly buried his whole tongue into her pushing in deep as far as he could. He explored her insides and fucked her pussy with his tongue. He ate Shweta expertly and brought her to the verge of an orgasm. He plunged his tongue deep again and shoveled her clit on the way out. He caught her slit in his lips and sucked hard on it rubbing his tongue vigorously over it.

The buildup was already too much for Shweta and when Raj debased her clit in his mouth she went off the edge. She came hard and her hands pushed Raj further into her pussy while her thighs clamped around his neck. Her hips buckled and her eyes rolled back. Raj did not stop his attack on her clit and Shweta went through another throe of orgasm. Her clit had become sensitive and she could take no more. She pushed Raj back holding her pussy as she quivered from the post orgasmic bliss.

Raj climbed on the bed and onto the sexy wife. He snuggled himself in between her legs and kissed her passionately. He bucked his hip and guided his dick into Shweta with his right hand, still kissing her sloppily.

Shweta moaned into Raj's mouth as she felt him intrude her pussy. Raj was quick to find his tempo. He set himself into a rhythm fucking Shweta's quim. Shweta was into wonderland as Raj kept on pounding her. She approached another climax with his fucking. The situation made her feel very naughty. Her daughter was downstairs with her grandparents, her husband was in the building across the width of the road working and here she was, in her bed, getting fucked and violated by a younger guy on whom she had developed a crush on.

Raj ploughed Shweta's pussy mercilessly. He pulled out just enough for the head to stay in and then plunged in back with a force. Each time their bodies met, it made a prominent slapping sound. Shweta could feel Raj's ball sack on her asshole while her pussy felt the veins on his dick. Her hands stretched across his back pulling him more onto her boobs which Raj was sucking. Her legs were crossed across his hips onto his lower back and pulled him deeper whenever his cock descended into her.

Shweta was again close to an orgasm. She took a deep breath and held it in as her eyes widened and then closed while her neck and back arched as she felt herself erupting. Her pussy muscles clenched hard on his cock as she came. Her legs came loose of the interlock they were in and lay bent on either side of Raj.

Raj felt her exploding on his dick. He had never felt a grip like this on his cock, not even when he fucked Vidya. He too was about to reach his orgasm. With a last thrust he buried himself deep into Shweta's pussy. His cock pulsed as he came deep into her. Shweta felt Raj releasing his hot cum deep into her.

They both bucked their crotches together rubbing them getting out every possible pleasure with their forbidden act. Shweta's pussy made sure it sucked in every drop of his cum.

Raj lay there over Shweta kissing her neck with his dick still buried in her pussy.

"Raj, I need to get ready. My husband would be home soon." She said.

Raj pushed himself up and got up as his now softened cock slipped out Shweta's pussy. He walked to the washroom and cleaned himself up and got dressed. Shweta did not want to soil her sheets. She plugged her pussy with her palm as she held Raj's cum in her snatch from dripping out. She walked to the washroom cleaned herself up. She got dressed and cleaned off the living room.

It was still half an hour for Raj's friend to arrive.

"Where does your husband work?" Raj asked.

"Come here." She said as she stood by the windows. "So you see that guy on the 7th floor on that building?"

"Yes."

"Well that's my husband."

A grin spread across Raj's face as he grew on the kinkiness of the situation. The same thrill Shweta was feeling a few minutes ago.

"When will he be back?"

"He should have left by now. So anytime soon now."

Raj went back and sat on the couch. Shweta followed him and sat beside him. She sat on his lap facing him and kissed him. Subconsciously thanking him for the wonderful fucking he had given her.

The doorbell rang and both of them straightened themselves. Rohan entered home and greeted Raj completely unaware that this guy had just fucked his wife. They talked about general and professional topics as Rohan had his dinner. Soon Raj's phone rang and his friend called him. He bid Rohan goodbye as Shweta escorted him to the door.

"Raj, I don't know what you think of me but I am still a married woman with kids and love Rohan very much. I loved what happened between us and I am not sure whether it will ever happen again." She said.

Raj held her face and gave Shweta one final passionate kiss.

"Shweta I know you love Rohan and your family very much. It's your desires that took over you. Don't mix love and sex. It's not just you but many women have such desires and most of them do fulfill it. I assure you your family will not get disturbed but I am not sure whether we will never meet again." Raj grinned as he said the last words. He entered the elevator and descended downwards.

While she closed the door behind her, Shweta hoped that whatever Raj said would become true. She was already waiting for their next encounter hopeful of another good fucking from Raj. She suppressed her cheeky smile as she went inside to Rohan.

12