Desires within Young Girls Ch. 19

Story Info
Audrey is a bad girl, and Brandi gets closer to Stephanie.
2.3k words
4.47
32.7k
11

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19—Audrey, You're a Bad Girl!

When I arrived home from school the next day, I was starving. I never heard mom come in the night before after my phone sex with Sam. And I never saw her this morning before I left for school, but I had left her a note telling her that I was going to Stephanie's for the afternoon to lay out in the sun to start a summer tan. School had let out early for a teacher work day. I went by Stephanie's house and told her all about the sexting and the phone sex with Sam. But I was starving, and she really had no food in the house worth eating, and I had no cash, so I decided to come back to the house and make something to eat. It was 12:45. As I sat eating my sandwich, I could hear the faint sounds of someone moaning upstairs. I was startled and went to the bottom of the stairs. Yes, I could hear it better now—the sounds of my mother moaning softly—as if she was . . . . Could it be? My mom was upstairs masturbating? I crept up the stairs to get closer and maybe even peak in.

The bedroom door was partially closed, but it was open enough that I could see. But this time it was daylight, so I had to be careful about being seen. I could distinctly hear my mother moaning in sexual ecstasy, and I figured she must have a vibrator or something.

What I saw nearly made me faint. My mother was on all fours on the bed, doggy style, while none other than Bobby Brown—the guy who got a hand job from Stephanie—was fucking my mother from behind!

"That's it, Bobby. Be a good boy and pound that pussy. Are you my bad boy?"

"Oh, Mrs. Philpot, you feel sooooo goooodddd. I think I might cum."

"Not yet, Bobby, not until I tell you too."

"Okay, but I'm not used to this much stimulation. I don't know if I can hold it."

"Let me lie on my back, and you can lick me."

I'll say one thing about Bobby Brown—he was lean and cute! I see why Stephanie went out with him. But he sure didn't seem to know what he was doing. I couldn't believe my mother was cheating on Sam with that little shit.

Bobby was between her legs licking her pussy. I could see now that my mom had a bald pussy, even cleaner than mine. What was she doing? Waxing? I wondered.

"That's it. Lick my pussy, Bobby. Flick my clit with your tongue."

Bobby licked her for what seemed the longest time, and then my mom started to grab the back of his head and push him in to her. She was wiggling and bucking her hips up against his mouth and panting and moaning wildly.

"That's it, Bobby!! You're gonna make me cum, honey! Get on top of me and fuck me now!"

Bobby climbed on top of my mother and stuffed his rather small penis inside of her. He thrusted three or four times, and my mom had wrapped her legs around him and was bucking and moaning.

"Oh, Mrs. Philpot! I'm gonna cum inside of you!"

"Cum, baby, cum inside of me, Bobby!"

"Ahh, ahhhhh, ahhhh shit!" Bobby cried.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I quickly slipped down the stairs in a state of absolute shock! Why would my mother cheat on Sam with that little shit? What the fuck? And now, what was I going to do about knowing this? Should I tell Sam? Should I confront my mother? Should I keep quiet? And why was she doing this in the middle of the afternoon when she knew school was letting out early, and she might be caught? Bobby must have showed up here right after school. And why wasn't she at work? Is she having some kind of mid-life crisis? I had so many questions and not enough answers!

I suddenly realized that I had to get out of my house. I couldn't be there when Bobby came down those stairs! I grabbed my phone and purse and hauled out the front door to my car. I quickly jumped in, backed out of the driveway and drove away. Back to Stephanie's house!

It was a beautiful day in June. In fact, exams were starting next week, and we would soon be on summer break! Stephanie was catching an early opportunity to get some sun as I found her on a lounge in the back yard. She was wearing a cute blue and pink striped bikini sunning herself. Stephanie's tits aren't big, but they look really cute against her slender body—little mounds that rise up just above a very taut belly. She has the cutest belly button ring-a silver dolphin that hangs just below her belly button on a silver chain.

I pulled up another lounge and plopped down beside her.

"You're back! That was quick." Stephanie mused.

"You are not going to believe what I just saw!"

"My god you are always full of the best, sex stories. My life is like so fucking boring compared to yours."

"You aren't seeing Bobby anymore, right?"

"I only went out with the asshole that one time when I gave him the hand job. Why?"

"Because I just saw him in my house, upstairs, fucking my mother!"

Stephanie sat up and jumped out of her lounge. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?"

"NO! I can't believe it. Bobby fucking Brown was fucking my mother doggy style and licking her pussy!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! Brandi! What the fuck is happening at your house?"

"I don't know! It's like turned in to a whore house or something!"

"That Bobby Brown is a little, fucking shithead. And your mom! What the fuck is she doing?"

"I don't know!"

"And why was she at home? And, wait a second, has she been doing this for awhile?"

"I don't know!"

"You know, that's really weird. When I went out with Bobby that night, I remember him saying something really strange that I just kind of forgot about until just now."

"What? What'd he say?"

"He was like bragging about how hot he was and how this hot MILF in the neighborhood was flirting with him. And I didn't pay much attention because it just sounded like he was making shit up, you know?"

"Oh my god. So, the guys think that my mom is a hot MILF?"

"I don't know why you're surprised by that. Don't you remember how Marquis called your mom the hottest mom in Twin Oaks?"

"Yeah. Yeah I do. And I know she's hot. I hope I look like her when I'm old, but I just can't believe she would let Bobby Brown fuck her! That's like so creeeppppyyyyyy."

"Brandi! What the fuck is a matter with you? You're fucking your stepdad! Talk about creepy!"

"Stephanie, you said you would fuck him!"

"I know, I know. But I'm not his stepdaughter. Hey, so what do you call a Dad I'd Like to Fuck? A DILF? Or maybe a FILF? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Stephanie was laughing uncontrollably.

I went to Urban Dictionary on my phone. "Yeah, it is a DILF. According to urban dictionary, there's also FILF for Father I'd Like to Fuck. And then there's NILF for Nerd I'd Like to Fuck, BILF for Babysitter I'd Like to Fuck, SILF for Sandwich I'd Like to Fuck---hahahahahahahahaha—PILF for Platypus I'd Like to Fuck, GILF for Grandmother I'd Like to Fuck, TILF for Teacher I'd Like to Fuck, HILF for Handicap I'd Like to Fuck, VILF for Virgin I'd Like to Fuck, and LILF for Lesbian I'd Like to Fuck!"

"Wow." Stephanie laughed. "Seems like everybody wants to fuck something!"

"Oh my god, Stephanie! What am I going to doooooooo? Should I tell Sam about mom? Or should I tell mom that I know?"

"NO! You shouldn't say any fucking thing right now. Keep this secret to yourself. At least you can feel less guilty about having sex with Sam. Hey, is he taking us to the beach in August?"

"I don't know. My mom was supposed to chaperone for part of the time, but now I'm not sure I want her to. Should I see if Sam will do it?"

"YES! Will you put some lotion on my back?"

Stephanie laid down on her stomach and untied her bikini string from around her back. I squirted some sunscreen on my hands and began to massage it into her back. Stephanie squirmed a little.

"That feels good. Can I ask you to do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Will it freak you out if I pull my bikini bottoms down and get you to rub some sunscreen on my butt? I don't want tan lines. I want to sun naked."

I was taken aback a little by Stephanie's request. But then I thought—what the hell—why not. "Uhmm, sure. I'll do it."

Stephanie wiggled out of her very tight bikini bottom and slid them down to her ankles. "It'd be great if you could put some on the back of my thighs too."

I rubbed the lotion on Stephanie's ass and could see the lips of her little pussy peaking out between her legs. She was mostly shaved there too, and I was asking myself if I had ever seen her naked before. Her ass was small and tight, and I gotta say that touching her there and around the back of her thighs started to turn me on. As I rubbed the lotion in, Stephanie raised her butt up to my hands, and I heard a soft moan. I let my hand wander lightly between her legs and brush her pussy. "Ooooh, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to go there."

Stephanie raised up on her elbows. "It's okay. You can touch it if you want."

I didn't say anything. I rubbed a little more on Stephanie's thighs and then slowly slid two fingers between her legs and rubbed her outer pussy lips. Stephanie moaned and raised her ass up towards me. I kept touching and rubbing it. My heart was beating a mile a minute. She was so cute and slender. I suddenly felt brave. I took my middle finger and slowly inserted it part way inside of her. She moaned again. I pulled it out and flicked her clit and then put it back in. She was soooooo wet.

Suddenly, Stephanie turned around and laid on her back and spread her legs. "Do you wanna use your tongue?"

I looked at her, not sure of whether to proceed or not. Her little tits protruded out just far enough to fit nicely in the palm of a hand, and her nipples were like little gumdrops. They looked so cute!!! Stephanie pushed her head back, closed her eyes, and began to rub her sex. Her mound was almost completely bald except for a few soft pubes around the top of her pussy.

I rubbed her inner thighs and tummy with both hands while she massaged her clit and fingered herself. Then I slowly positioned myself in front of her on the lounge as she draped her legs over the sides, and I lowered my head to her little twat and started to lick.

Stephanie instinctively grabbed my head and gently pushed it down between her legs and squirmed. "Oh god, Brandi. That feels soooooooo goooooooddddd!" And, so, right then and there, for the first time in my life, I licked my best friend's pussy, and I loved it! I couldn't believe how much I was experimenting with all different kinds of sex and finding out just how much I wanted it. I licked all around Stephanie's little hole and took her clitoris in my mouth and gently sucked and pulled it. Stephanie was moaning and making soft "ewwwinnng" noises as I licked and pulled at her lips and clit. I slid two fingers inside of her, and she started to thrust back and forth on them like she was fucking a small, thin dick. I twisted and turned them inside of her trying to think about what made my pussy feel good. And as I was licking and fingering her with one hand, I used my other hand to rub myself. I slid a hand into my shorts and rubbed my cunt through my panties. My little panties were soaked!

After a few minutes I moved my head up to Stephanie's tummy and licked my way up to her soft, gumdrop nipples and sucked and licked each one. Stephanie kept rubbing herself and was going crazy underneath me! I moved up to her neck and nuzzled her and grinded my hips and crotch into hers as she rubbed herself. I could feel her starting to climax. I wrapped my arms around her as she bucked and bucked, and I kept grinding my crotch against her hands and pussy, and I nuzzled and kissed her neck and ear. And she started to moan uncontrollably, ewing and mewing and cooing in my ear.

"God Brandi! That was so fuckinnngggg gooooooooooood! Let me lick you!"

I was so wet and horny, I didn't hesitate. I slid off my shorts and panties and spread eagle on the other lounge. Stephanie buried her face in my pussy and licked and rubbed my little cunt until I was screaming and panting. I held her head down there while I bucked and bucked into her mouth and came all over her face! Wow!

I couldn't believe what a day this had been! I saw my mom fucking Bobby Brown, and I just had lesbian sex with my best friend! We licked each other to orgasm! OH MY GOD!

"Brandi, are you okay?"

"Huh? I think so. You?"

"That was like so crazy good! You know, you're like the first person I've had an orgasm with! I'm still a VILF! Hahahahahahaha." Stephanie was laughing and smiling, and it felt so good to be with her and to have been the first to give her that special treat. I threw my arms around her!

"You know you're my BFF! I fucking love you!"

"I love you too!" Stephanie cried. "I think we're gonna have a fun and crazy summer!"