Despair & Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers

He moved to sit with her on the bed, "You can't imagine what that does to me to hear you say that," he told her as he leaned in closer, "How much I want to fulfill every one of your desires. When they release you from here I want to take you to meet my family. I want you to see what our life can be if you let us be together." As he spoke he rested his forehead against hers and touched her face. He couldn't seem to stop himself from touching her in some way.

"I would like that but..." she sounded unsure.

"But what sweetheart?" he asked as his touched his lips to her brow.

"Will they accept that a nut case is in love with you?" her apprehension leaking out in her voice.

"Stop that," he chided. "I told you already I didn't want to hear that from you. You are and will always be the one I want. You are already being accepted into our lives as my love, my life. They will accept and love you if for no other reason than that."

"I don't know if that's true, but I hope you're right."

"I know I am," he said. "We all have stories to tell. You have yours, and I have mine and the family has a few as well. And you will learn all about them, just as they will learn about you."

"You seem so sure about this," she said as she took his face in her hands.

"I am sure," he said and touched his lips to hers, "I love you and that will be more than enough for them."

"Oh Leland," she said and kissed him hard. It was the first time she heard the words and the emotions that ran over her at hearing them consumed her.

"Ahem," someone coughed behind them.

They separated and looked at the doorway. A nurse's assistant stood there holding clean sheets and blankets.

"Sorry," Leland said and moved back.

"No problem," she said and smiled at them both. "You're Leland right?" she asked as she walked in.

"Yes."

"I heard you are an intern here," she said as she put the bed clothes on the table.

"I am yes," he said.

"Good than I could use your help," she said and then turned to Miranda. "My name is Lucy," she said and held out her hand.

Miranda took it and looked up her. She had to only be in her early twenties. It made her feel old. She looked at Leland and saw his frown. She quickly poked at him and said it was just a female reaction, get used to it. Leland smiled and chuckled under his breath.

"Hello Lucy," Miranda returned and watched as Leland moved to help Lucy.

"First we have to get you up and in the chair ok," Lucy said.

"Ok."

Together Lucy and Leland got Miranda into the chair and comfortable. Then they changed the seats in record time. The soiled sheets were taken away after they got her back into the bed and sat up to receive her dinner.

Leland was given a tray of food per Myra's orders and they ate quietly as they each thought over the conversation they had prior to being interrupted.

"Leland," Miranda said; bringing Leland out of his thoughts.

"Hmm," he said as he looked turned to look at her.

"You looked a little serious there. Want to tell me what you were thinking."

"Just about us," he said.

"Oh, just, about us," she snickered.

He chuckled at her teasing. "Well maybe a bit more than that."

"I can't wait to be out of here," she said and moved her table tray away from the bed. She held out her hand and he rose and took it as he settled beside her. "I want to go to my place for a day or two when they release me, but then we can see your family to see how they react to me."

He had wanted to take her right away to meet the pack, but he knew he had to do this slowly. He had to explain to her who he was. And maybe going to her place first was the best way. It gave them time to talk and to get her used to the idea of pack life.

"I know that they will be happy with you Miranda, but your right. You will need to relax after being in the hospital. We'll see to it that you are ready before meeting everyone."

She tugged on his hand and had him leaning down to her. "Will you be able to stay with me?" she asked quietly, "I mean when you're not working."

"I'm taking a few days off," he said and touched his lips to her temple. "We need the time to get to know each other. And I want to make sure you're healing properly."

"Hmm," she hummed as she felt his lips tease her skin. She wanted his lips on hers, wanted him to posses her as he had already.

"Not now honey," he said as he continued to coax her lips towards his. "But soon we will know what it's like to be together that way."

"No fair," she complained as she looked at him, "You already know what I want."

"Only partly," he assured her. "I just know what I want from you, what I want for you. And I know what pleasures we can give to each other."

"I think you should know something about me first," she said and teased his bottom lip with her tongue. She could feast on his lips all night.

His mind went blank for a moment, "What's that?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him close; almost afraid to see his face as she prepared to confess her truth to him.

Leland felt her anxiety raise a little, "Miranda?"

She tightened her grip on him and took a deep breath. "I'm still a virgin Leland. Any one that I was interested in never wanted me. They would look at me, at how big I am and they turn and leave. As they did I could see the disgust in their eyes, I couldn't blame them at the time. I didn't want to even look at myself in the mirror anymore."

Now he understood how and why she got to where she would even think about taking her life. Those men never saw beyond the physical, never saw the woman beneath. He couldn't imagine how she must have felt when they would turn away from her. Then add on the death of her parents and that she had no one to turn to, she slowly descended into a mental trap that a lot of depression victims fell into.

"They didn't deserve such a wonderful woman as you," he said, and thanked Luna that they had never been so inclined as to touch her. He was afraid to tell her how much his cock has hardened at the thought of her innocence. Right now he was waging a war with his wolf to retain control.

"You're tired," he said and laid her bed back so she could sleep. "Get some rest," he said as he touched his lips to her forehead.



Two days later Miranda was leading Leland to her apartment. She took out her keys and took his hand at the same time. She opened the door and turned, a look entered her eyes that Leland was uncertain if he was seeing right. She tugged him in and closed and locked the door.

"Uh Miranda," he said as she moved down the hallway. "Where are we going?"

"Oh I think you know," she said as she led him to her bedroom.

When they stepped in she smiled and leaned into him. She rose up to her toes and took his lips in hers; teasing him with her tongue sliding along the seam of his until they opened for her. In the past two days she had learned what he responded to, what had him gripping her hair in lust, what calmed him to taste gently; and now she was alone with him, now she was free to touch him the way she wanted. She used everything she had learned and applied it to her kiss.

"Miranda," he moaned against her lips, "You should rest."

"No," she said defiantly.

"What do you mean no?" he said losing the battle a little more.

"I mean I've had two days of being strapped down and not being able to explore this love we have," she said and kissed him again, "And now I am going to do just that." She deepened the kiss in the way she knew would wipe his mind of everything but her. She heard the thump of her suit case as it fell from his hand and giggled into his mouth.

Leland was lost and he knew it, his will power had lasted until now. The freedom she spoke of the last of his excuses that he had for not touching her. He wanted her just as she wanted him, but more so as his wolf wanted in on the action getting started. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her three feet off the floor to kiss her hard and long.

Miranda knew she was winning, as soon as her feet hit the floor she guided him to her bed. I want him, and he wants me. I'm going to take what I want this time, and she knew just how to get it without him having even a slight chance of protesting. She knew he was concerned about hurting her, but she felt fine, and she was more than ready to be with him.

How did he lose control? He was supposed to be taking care of her, making sure she was rested. But she had turned this around on him and he found himself suddenly laid back and her straddling him, her mouth actively wringing every ounce of reason from him. His hands were gripping her shoulders, holding her close. Her breasts pressed into his chest and he could feel her nipples hardening as they rubbed against him. He groaned as she settled over him and she did a long slow body rub and his cock responded.

Miranda felt him harden under her and she instinctively pressed her mound hard into it. She had dream after dream of being with him and she didn't care if it had only been a few days since they met. He was hers, she was his, and she wanted him to take her, claim her. His hands traveled up her back and clutched her hair, holding her closer to him, she loved it.

"I want you Leland," she whispered between kisses. She feared if she spoke any louder it would break this wonderful spell that was over them.

Leland rolled them over until she was under him. He had to gain back some of his control or he would hurt her. But when she lifted her head and licked his neck he lost what little control he had gained back and locked his lips with hers. His hands in her hair tightened and pulled just enough to make her moan in his mouth and his cock hardened even more. He rocked his hips and rubbed his erection into her pelvis.

The friction was heaven but she wanted more, she wanted his hands on her. Her skin burned to be touched by him. Pleased that he wanted her like this, she ran her own hands under his shirt.

"MMMmmmm," she moaned again as she felt his body for the first time. His abs, his nipples, his back, all made her want caress and tease him. "Touch me Leland."

He pulled back and barely was able to control himself so he didn't just rip her clothes from her body. He quickly dragged her shirt up and over her head and threw it to the ground. Her body finally exposed to him, he went to work showing her how it was supposed to feel to be needed, wanted, and loved. He took his hands over her possessively, teasing her nipples under her plain white cotton bra. She wiggled under him and gasped at every touch. He reached under her and unhooked her bra, releasing her beautiful heavy breasts for his pleasure.

Looking in her eyes he lowered his head and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. The look of excitement and lust that came into her eyes spurred him on. He sucked hard and lightly bit on the hard tip and she came up from the bed in reaction. Her hands grasped his hair and held him closer. He tortured her until he felt her shaking under him, then he moved to her other breast and gave it the same treatment.

The scent of her arousal rose up to his nose and he growled his lust around her breast. He reached down and flicked opened the button on her slacks and slid the zipper down before she knew what he was doing. He released her nipple and kissed his way down her body. As he did he moved her slacks down with him. He licked and nibbled every inch of her bare skin as it was exposed to him.

She wanted him to the point of insanity. She knew he was teasing her, getting her ready, but she didn't want him to take so much care with her. She wanted him to take what he wanted. She wanted to submit to him, hell she wanted him to make her submit. She never had these feelings before and to feel them for the first time, especially while he was currently nipping her hip with his teeth, made her a bit vocal.

"Leland," she moaned as his tongue slid along the seam that met her hip to her leg. "Please." She wasn't sure what she wanted or was begging for but she knew he did.

Having decided to make love to her Leland had made the compromise with his wolf to take it slow and they would have her together. But the sound of her begging him, the feeling of surrender that rolled from her had his wolf rushing forward. Leland had to grab him by the scruff to keep from changing right there.

But his cock was straining under his zipper and was becoming painful. He reached down and ripped her panties away from her, the sound pushing him on to possess. He slipped his hands up her legs and leaned down to take in her scent deeply.

Miranda was breathing harder, and waiting for what Leland was going to do next. She wasn't so naive to not understand what he was going to do. Slowly she spread her legs open for him. When he looked up she smiled and let him know that she wanted him to do whatever he wanted with her.

Pleased at her actions Leland leaned down and teased her dark curls with his tongue, slipping it down until he found her clit. It hardened under the pressure he applied to it and her hips began moving to get closer to him. He sucked her clit into his mouth and gently bit down, she screamed in pleasure and her pussy started leaking its juices under them.

As he continued to play with her clit his hands traveled up her legs, opening them wider to him. He moved one hand to her mound and ran his finger along her slit. She was so wet already and he couldn't wait to bury his cock deep inside her. But first he wanted her to cum for him. He wanted to see her take pleasure in what he was doing to her.

Miranda's hands found their way to her breasts and she was squeezing and tweaking them. Her head thrashed at his every touch. She wanted more, she wanted him to take her, to slide inside her and make her his. Then suddenly she felt his finger slip inside her slit and then find her opening. Slowly his pressed deeper into her and she moaned with such abandon that she thought that she was finally lost to him. He was filling her with his finger and she could feel every movement he made as he explored her tight channel.

"So wet," he moaned against her mound, "So tight. I want to be inside you so much."

As he spoke he withdrew and then reinserted his finger over and over again. She thrashed under him so he held on to her with his other hand and pressed more of his weight into her. He turned his finger until he felt that bundle of nerves that made up her "g" spot and rubbed it firmly.

"Leland!" she screamed and came on his hand.

Quickly he moved down and buried his face in her pussy and drank in her release. She was delicious and he wanted more. He licked and teased her as she quaked, drawing her orgasm out. He plunged his finger in faster, and then he joined a second finger inside her, stretching her a little more. She was moaning so loud he was sure someone would hear. But he couldn't seem to care besides as soon as they realized what kind of moans they were they would either move on, or listen to hear more.

"Oh yes Leland," she said as another wave of pleasure washed over her. He never stopped, causing her to cum over and over. When her fourth orgasm hit her she was a useless pile of lust.

Leland felt her go limp and looked up. She was smiling with her eyes closed an expression of bliss on her face. His cock straining to get out was pressed hard into her leg. Quickly he removed his shirt and slowly opened his pants. Once they were off he tossed them on the floor with the rest of their clothes. He had to be inside her had to take her and make her his.

But he couldn't mate her, not yet. He needed her consent first, her acceptance.

He lowered himself down to her, his cock teasing her pussy. When her eyes opened he saw the utter trust, the love in her eyes and he moaned at his need for her.

"I know you're worried about hurting me Leland," she said when he made no move to enter her. "Please don't. I want this, I want you. I want you to be my first and only. No one will ever be able to be this close to me."

That was for damn sure, Leland thought. He dropped his forehead to hers and just stared into her eyes and he gently pushed forward. He saw every emotion run through her at the feeling of being opened for the first time to a man. The slight wince as he pressed against her maiden head made him pause.

"It's ok," she whispered. She couldn't find the words to explain to him what she was feeling. "Leland read me please," she begged.

He did as she asked and her feelings washed over him like a hot sexy glove, grabbing at his own lust and pulling him into her. Then she told him what she wanted with her thoughts and he couldn't resist. He pulled back until just the tip of his cock was inside her then he plunged into her until he was buried balls deep.

Miranda screamed at the slight pain, but more from the pleasure of feeling him fill her with his entire cock. "More," she said as she moved her hips to try and get more of him in her.

"Miranda," he groaned as he slid deeper.

He slowly withdrew and Miranda clutched him tighter, "No!" she screeched at she thought that was he removing himself from her.

"It's alright," he told her as he slid back in.

"Oh yes," she moaned as she felt him fill her again. He moved slowly at first, getting her used to having him inside her. She was so damn tight and his grip of control was slipping. "Oh Leland yes. More please, show me more."

"You're so tight, so wet. You don't know what I want at this moment," he warned her. Her words were making his wolf jump and growl with the need to mate. Just the taste of her was more than he could imagine it was like to have a mate. His need to mate was nearing the breaking point.

Miranda had a sudden lash in her mind of Leland kneeling behind her, fucking her as he leaned over and bit her shoulder. She saw him change over her into something like a cross between a man and a wolf, and she knew. Finally she understood what he was, why she was so attracted so needy for him. She gasped from the sheer surprise and god help her, the lust she felt at knowing it.

Leland knew the second she figured him out, the second she realized who and what he was. But he felt no repulsion, no fear coming from her. Instead he felt her submission, her love, and her lust.

"Leland," she whispered as she stilled him over her with a touch on his cheek.

The second she touched him he stopped. The strain from not moving was killing him, but he would do anything she asked at this moment of truth.

"Back up a bit," she said.

He did. His cock slipped out of her and his gaze stayed glued to her eyes.

She knew he thought she was going to reject him, knew that his heart was beating from the control he was holding on to. Slowly she turned under him and rose up to her hands and knees. Then she balanced herself on one hand as she moved her hair out of the way.

Leland couldn't believe what he was seeing. She was offering herself to him, waiting.

"You know," he said in awe.

"Yes," she answered back. She looked over her shoulder with such a look of total love and understanding that he lost it. She watched as he changed, his body growing larger, hair springing up over his body.

"I don't want to hurt you," he growl spoke to her.

"You won't," she said with certainty.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"You showed me," she said, "And I was having the best and weirdest dreams about you and me together. It finally hit now when you let your guard down enough so that your thoughts came through to me." She wiggled her butt at him. "So do you want to keep talking or do you want to claim me?"

Leland leaned over her licked a trail up her spine. She moaned and pushed back into him. His cock teased her pussy again and she rubbed against it. His low growl told her he liked it. So she did it again.

TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers