Dessert with Daddy

Story Info
Obedient sub gang banged while daddy watches.
1.3k words
4.14
50.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soaring like a kite, I am high on lust. It's as simple as that. Daddy knows how to raise me up to levels where the only thing that matters is getting fucked and looking back on his perfect planning of this night, all that mattered to him was seeing me get just that.

Still sitting on the plush bar stool where I had been wined, dined and teased, daddy now nuzzles my hair and neck making me shiver. After a few minutes he tells me to get up. I obey and he pulls my wrists behind me ordering me to keep them there. Next thing I know I am blindfolded and he is guiding me away from the table slowly. Anywhere... I would go with him. He knows it.

Being deprived of my vision I am keenly aware of sounds and smells as we move through the building. Stopping for a few minutes I am sure we were in an elevator by the movement and that there were others with us but no one made a sound. Continuing on I hear my pony boots clopping against a hard surface of a big room smelling of smoke and alcohol ... and men. Yes I can smell them and after awhile I can hear them, their distinct footsteps, aftershave, and low voices fill the room. Slowly, whom I still believe to be daddy, presses me forward and my hip bones rest on something hard. It must be a table of sorts. I am bent forward, breasts mashed into the table, my hands still behind my back. My face rests to the side against a cold hard slab of felt... a pool table is what it must be.

"Ziiipp" goes my skirt, one long zipper that held it around my hips is undone and it is removed leaving me nude from the waist down. More hands than can just be daddy's pull at my legs, planting my feet wide apart but firmly on the ground. I feel my ankle cuffs being tugged and an attempt to move one of my feet confirms that I am now tied, legs apart. I am secured to and bent over a pool table. My arms are still voluntarily behind my back as I listen to faint male voices in the room but I cannot make out what is being said. I no longer sense daddy close and I struggle between trying to remain calm and a lustful excitement growing deep inside the me. I know anyone in the room has access to me now and yet I remain untouched. I am simply allowed to bask in my hunger and vulnerability and it is exquisite.

Adjusting my boots against the floor I almost feel forgotten as they enjoy their evening. Then unexpectedly my head is straightened, chin resting squarely on the pool table. Something is being strapped to my head and suddenly the blindfold is slid away. It has been replaced with blinders so that I can not see beside or behind me only forward where a large monitor is placed on the pool table. Suddenly it is fed a video source and there larger than life I stare at an upward shot of my trimmed bush and shaved pussy lips. I am a bound but active participant in a video I can't tear my eyes from. Then I flinch before it even strikes. A cat o nine tails is slapped against my inner thighs then dragged upward over my pussy lips. Daddy is making sure I am awake and sensitive. Grunting as it strikes repeatedly the backs of my thighs, I tense a bit before it is dragged again over my pussy lips. I watch it all. I feel it all. I want it all.

Their voices grow with the excitement of the sound of the whip but the dynamics of the room make it impossible to determine how many there are. The whipping stops and my skin tingles. I breathe deeply relishing all the emotions and sensations. I am suddenly drawn back to the screen where a thick cock comes into view. Coke can? Before I can even register that this is our waiter from earlier this evening, he spreads my lips and pushes that monster into my hungry cunt. Thrusting into me three times he withdraws and my audible sigh returns laughter including daddy's. Another cock long and curved comes into view and presses into me three times just like the first. Then another. Then another.

I try to keep count. Ten? All shapes, sizes and skin tones beautifully teasing my hunger. I never see daddy's. Then suddenly there is "coke can" again only this time around I see he has a lube bottle. Squirting it on my ass his fingers begin to massage my asshole. Oh hell no. He is not going to try to put that monster ... I start to struggle against my leg restraints as someone grabs my arms behind my back clipping them together making sure I stay put. Suddenly I know daddy is very near. I see one of his toys, a speculum in the camera shot sliding slowly into my ass. It's clear plastic but still feels cold entering my lust crazed inferno. His hand holds it in place while "coke can's" thick cock fucks my pussy again with wild abandon. After daddy and I watch the close up on the monitor for a few minutes he withdraws and daddy clicks the speculum open a few notches. I am gasping and sweating as each cock fucks me harder and longer. As each pulls out daddy clicks the speculum open more and more. The rotation continues and my moaning grows louder and louder as my ass is opened wider. I can hear daddy's breathing as he watches his baby girl getting gang banged and I know he is extremely aroused.

The camera is moved and refocused on my wide open asshole. I am stunned by how wide open it is and how little pain there is. The cocks keep fucking and rotating until daddy tells them I have had enough. He can tell. This time when they withdraw they stroke their cock right over my asshole aiming their cum right down the hole. I struggle not to cum. It is so marvelously nasty to watch each of them shoot their load there and I imagine daddy is smiling. Finally the last cock fills my ass and the cum level is visible. I lay there sexually high, sweating, panting, happy. I can hear the men dress and depart some shaking daddy's hand as they leave.

Daddy stands behind me replacing the speculum in my ass with a large black plug skillfully sealing me up tight. He moves the camera back underneath when we are alone and unzips pulling out his rock hard cock. I know I won't be able to hold back my orgasm and I beg him to let me cum. I beg as he slides in slowly. "Yes my sweet beautiful slut, show daddy how much you have enjoyed tonight. Cum, cum hard bitch." His pace quickens as his words thunder in my brain. My pussy contracts wildly as my eyes roll into the back of my head and I scream with mind blowing pleasure. My cum covers both of us making his thrusts wet and sloppy, dripping down my legs. He fucks me hard through countless orgasms. My legs are shaking and I can't catch my breath by the time he pushes in deep and holds still. I hear his perfect growl as he pumps my cunt full of his delicious cum. The last thing I remember in that room is his cock sliding out of my cunt on that television monitor.

Everything goes black as I pass out lost in perfect pleasure.